Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

The Quija Board : Got A Quija Tale?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: The Quija Board : Got A Quija Tale?   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:31 am

When my father passed away I was the one who had the unfortunate task of taking his ashes somewhere respectable to blow in the wind. I recalled a place he mentioned wanting them put at when I traveled with him as a child. At the time I had his ashes I was going thru a severe rock and roll star stage of destruction. So the ashes set around in a closet for a while. Until one day I saw a dark shadow cross the hall. Friends and I immediately began using a Quija board and it began to channel either my father or some type of entity. I proceeded to ask the Quija where I should take the ashes of my father. It spelt out a place I knew of as a kid that me and him went to. (BlackTop) Mountain. We quickly grabbed the board and piled into a car and drove about 6 hours or more to get there. We came to the mountain and became lost so we all pulled out the board again and asked it which way to go. It gave a direction that lead us to the same place me and my father traveled too when I was a child. I remembered being here with my father and spread his ashes out over the mountains of Georgia. After that we all went to the board again for one last message. The last message spelled out were the words, I Love You. We all wept, which was really strange..and hugged and went home never to forget the story of my father and the quija and the message from the hereafter.

Jeffery Pritchet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mabusincarnate.com

The Quija Board : Got A Quija Tale?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1