The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Vote_lcapUFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians I_voting_barUFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Vote_lcapUFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians I_voting_barUFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Empty
PostSubject: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 pm

UFO Music Jam CD so far we got contributing Alfred Lehmberg, Adam Gorightly, Micah Hanks, Shiny & Black aka Todd Zimmer, Mark Fordham and many possible contributions in the works. If you make music and wanna contribute a song. Please let me know and send the MP3s to Ufofiend@hotmail.com Getting amazing support with this and highly excited! Gonna send Shaman vibes to knock some doors down with some Mojo! Still figuring out the name part for the most part..juggling around a few ideas..

To contact me do it here in my inbox
or add me on Facebook Jeffery Pritchett
Or email me at the email above..

alien Excited!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 pm

The name of the CD will be Messengers: Ufology

We dropped the Disclosure name apparently a lot of people don't like that word. lol

That was just the generic name anyway the real name is Messengers: Ufology

The turn out is amazing and the album will be available hopefully in about a month's time

Waiting for a few more songs to be turned or more.. =)

If interested and have a song Email to Ufofiend@hotmail.com

Expecting about 100,000 copies to go out or MORE via Sacha Christie in Britain helping and Torrents and all of our allies and friends..Folks will be able to download it online for FREE.
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 am

Dr. Bruce Maccabee will be contributing!!

Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about!
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Does it have to be a song Ufofiend , or will an instrumental piece suffice ?

Cheers FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm

All I submitted were instrumentals... I think they're a go! [g].

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks Alfred . I might have something kicking about that deserves an airing !

FW .
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:21 pm

That is a great idea Ufofiend!
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:05 am

Thank you Lesley and everyone. It is coming a long greatly. We have changed the name to Agents of Perception: Ufology Jeff Ritzmann came up with that name and we both felt messengers was over used and he also did the cover for it. Dr. Maccabee sent me a CD in the mail thanks to Stanton Friedman recommended him to me and Bruce said use whatever you desire. Plus I have Alfred's contributions and many, many more. Just waiting on a few more peeps to hurry the heck up we got a few more weeks and I will put this bad boy out for free online.

If anyone here has a song to contribute MP3 form send it to Ufofiend@hotmail.com

The results are amazing. I am waiting on Dan Keying, Micah Hanks, and Jeff Ritzmann to finish their songs and a few others then it will be ready. In the meantime gathering all the bios and stuff to prepare it for it's release.

We also expect to do future volumes since we have had such a great turn out. Possible other themes include Cryptids, Occult, Ghosts.. So many ways to go.. So expect future volumes since this has been so successful.. =)

Jeff Ritzmann's Cover

UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Art2
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:16 am

Free Wheel will be contributing. Groovy Daddy O. What a Face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Have you asked Norio Hayakawa?
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:20 am

Actually Yes Lesley Adam Gorightly recommended him. I thought he was going to do sump but I asked him for MP3 form and never heard back from him. I will rewrite him..

People keep wanting to turn in WAVs and then I explain I need MP3 form..for the CD and it seems to be causing a bit of mischief. But I thought it would be weird to have WAVS on a CD and MP3s.

I will rewrite him. Thanks for the reminder!

Here is the folks involved so far..I got an email from Fiona Joy Curtis this morning. May finally have a female voice involved! Hopefully. Been trying! =)

Dr. Bruce Maccabee, Jeff Ritzmann, Adam Gorightly, Micah Hanks, Jeffery Pritchett, Dan Keying, Alfred Lehmberg, Joe Hook, Danny Lampkin, Rodeo Kill, Mark Fordham, Blazze Zane, Garyn, Josef Patchen, Matt Deacon, Clem Dingman, Dan Epiphany, Justin Carter, Argenstock, Erick Stitt, Todd Zimmer, Paul aka Free Wheel, Albert.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:38 am

With Norio it is possible he just doesn't have any mp3s or know how to make them. I know he does videos and I have his CD that he gave me, but he might not know how to go about doing an mp3. He is retired and just does it for fun anyhow, so maybe he doesn't feel like figuring it out.
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:14 am

Possible. I have no clue how to turn Wavs into MP3s.. I wrote him again maybe he will get back to me. =) I thought MP3 was like the final end result and was surprised people still used Wav but like I said no expert.. Will see what transpires..
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Lesley you were definitely right. We got Norio though and he let us figure it out for him pretty much and he will definitely be on the CD. I just started listening to Norio recently he is very cool and nice in email and I really dig his music.. LOVE IT! Excited he's involved!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians   UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO Music Jam CD : Wanted Musicians
Page 1 of 1