HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Hello, from Tennessee.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JustSarah
Seeker


Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm new to the site, have written a few short stories, and came to chat about each others Encounters. Hope I'm not a bother.^_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:11 pm

JustSarah wrote:
I'm new to the site, have written a few short stories, and came to chat about each others Encounters. Hope I'm not a bother.^_-

No idea why you would consider yourself a bother .

Hi , and welcome to the forum !



Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: hello   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:14 pm

No one is a bother here and I look forward to your stories and encounters.

Thank you for joining here.
Back to top Go down
Fig666
New Member
avatar

Number of posts : 10
Age : 45
Location : Blackpool, England
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:18 am

The more the merrier, welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
esbliss
New Member


Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Hello neighbor. I'm also from TN. Are you from the eastern part too? I'm located in Knoxville. Welcome to you as I too have just found this site and also joined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:20 am

JustSarah wrote:
I'm new to the site, have written a few short stories, and came to chat about each others Encounters. Hope I'm not a bother.^_-
Every one here has a story. Perhaps you can help them write thiers.

Hi from flordia and by thd by.

What is your story? I would enjoy reading it.

I remain
Davefair elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:32 pm

What a ya got dear.
Back to top Go down
JustSarah
Seeker


Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:31 pm

To answer your question, (Sorry to bring back on old thread. Just hate to make another introduction topic and waste bandwidth.) I'm in middle Tennessee, but I have family that lives in Knoxville. In fact, it was on the way from Knoxville that I had my one UFO sighting. I guess i could be mistaking it for something else, but it was saucer shaped. Yet oddly had a USA flag symbol on it.
Oddly enough, I've had nightmares, and bizarre fiction ideas since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Hello JustSarah, ebliss, and Fig666,

Welcome to you All. Got an opinion on anything her feel free to do so 'cause you are more than free to do so! ENJOY.

P.S. Hello Free Wheel............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 pm

JustSarah wrote:
To answer your question, (Sorry to bring back on old thread. Just hate to make another introduction topic and waste bandwidth.) I'm in middle Tennessee, but I have family that lives in Knoxville. In fact, it was on the way from Knoxville that I had my one UFO sighting. I guess i could be mistaking it for something else, but it was saucer shaped. Yet oddly had a USA flag symbol on it.
Oddly enough, I've had nightmares, and bizarre fiction ideas since.

How close to it were you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustSarah
Seeker


Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:44 pm


I might of accidentally sent two pms. That is because i accidentally sent it in a pm.D:

In any case, it was three stories, and 3 miles away, so it might of been higher, you know how distance effects height.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Thanks for the reply Sarah. I would love to hear more about it. The flag has me struck. I'm assuming it was day time. You have me interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustSarah
Seeker


Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:52 pm

I found a size to compare it to. Imagine what a beer bottle top would look like a foot away from your face. Well it was that big, from about 3 stories above me. That should give you an idea about the size of it.D:

To be honest, I tried to convince myself I was just having a psychotic episode, but after taking my evaluation, I was found not psychotic. so you never know.

Its just kind of odd. Why would the government claim to not be reverse engineering aircraft, if the aircraft I saw had an American flag. Its like saying it didn't happen, but then right after go and fly it in front of you.

I must be psychotic right?

And yes, it was about afternoon. I was about 7. Do memories usually last that long? Oh, and i didn't bother telling my psychiatric evaluator.:p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:22 pm

JustSarah wrote:
I found a size to compare it to. Imagine what a beer bottle top would look like a foot away from your face. Well it was that big, from about 3 stories above me. That should give you an idea about the size of it.D:

To be honest, I tried to convince myself I was just having a psychotic episode, but after taking my evaluation, I was found not psychotic. so you never know.

Its just kind of odd. Why would the government claim to not be reverse engineering aircraft, if the aircraft I saw had an American flag. Its like saying it didn't happen, but then right after go and fly it in front of you.

I must be psychotic right?

And yes, it was about afternoon. I was about 7. Do memories usually last that long? Oh, and i didn't bother telling my psychiatric evaluator.:p

If a sighting is a weather bell of sanity then there's more than a few of us that are nucking futs. I'm curious; were you looking at this with binoculars or was the flag that large that you could make it out from that distance? We have a place for folk's sightings here. Can you lay it all out there?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 am

Sarah,
oddly enough I live about 16 miles from McDill afb.. One of my favorite stories is one by an airforce sergant who said that he walked out of his hanger one morning and saw a silver saucer with a vertical stabilizer with an american flag on it. It was sitting on it's landing gear out side another hanger. This from the early 60's. He went back inside to tell the rest of his crew. They all stood arround out side staring at it for quite some time.
My own personal feeling on the matter? Yep! Could very well be. If you say you saw then who am I to doubt you. What was the name of that town? Oak Ridge?

Gotta be close.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustSarah
Seeker


Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 pm

I was looking at it with my own two eyes. I could definitely make out an American flag.

It was in between oak ridge and cook ville.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
12catcrazy
New Member


Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:18 pm

davefair wrote:
Sarah,
oddly enough I live about 16 miles from McDill afb.. One of my favorite stories is one by an airforce sergant who said that he walked out of his hanger one morning and saw a silver saucer with a vertical stabilizer with an american flag on it. It was sitting on it's landing gear out side another hanger. This from the early 60's. He went back inside to tell the rest of his crew. They all stood arround out side staring at it for quite some time.
My own personal feeling on the matter? Yep! Could very well be. If you say you saw then who am I to doubt you. What was the name of that town? Oak Ridge?

Gotta be close.

Davefair

Just checked out this thread and felt the need to chime in. My father was a chemist and in the first half of the 60s was working for a company that did alot of work for the US govt.

One day my father had occassion due to his job, to pay a visit to Grumman Aircraft which was located in Bethpage, NY (Long Island). While at the facility, my father saw what he described as "a flying saucer" . I don't recall if he saw it in a hangar or on the tarmac (it was landed), but after this, he was convinced that many UFO sightings were actually sightings of secret US aircraft. He saw this saucer at Grumman sometime in the early 60s - I wonder if it was the same one the guys on the Air Force base saw?

I think if there were a fleet of secret US flying saucers, word would have eventually gotten out. I was in the Air Force in the late 70s, and at least on the base I was on, nothing ever seemed to be totally secret for any lenght of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustSarah
Seeker


Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:53 pm


is that cause things a hard to be kept secret? Whats up?

Also, welcome to the boards.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knives52
Seeker


Number of posts : 43
Location : Norfolk, Virginia
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:04 am

it was probably german design via project paper clip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustSarah
Seeker


Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:04 pm

I havent been here in forever, I've been studying the Billy Meier case. I might write some articles on my own thoughts on the case.:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Tennessee.   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello, from Tennessee.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My investigation/follow up of Russians in East Tennessee~Sherrie
» Weaning methods
» DAHBOO 77 - TANKS IN KENTUCKY, MILITARY TRAIN HAULING MORE EQUIPMENT THROUGH TENNESSEE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: