The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Interview with Mr Streiber Vote_lcapInterview with Mr Streiber I_voting_barInterview with Mr Streiber Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Interview with Mr Streiber Vote_lcapInterview with Mr Streiber I_voting_barInterview with Mr Streiber Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Interview with Mr Streiber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CardZero

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Interview with Mr Streiber Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:45 am

I enjoyed the recent interview between Mr Birnes and Mr Streiber

Especially the bits concerning the entities being "human" albiet strange versions.

i have a couple of ideas about this aspect

We send probes to other planets, they are machines.
i wonder if its likely that a sophisticated enough machine probe, might take the DNA of a useful bioform when it reaches its destination and use it to craft biological "front ends" for its mission.

But their ruminations on ezekiel and time travel have an entirely different idea floating around my head.

we use transplant technology to extend conciousness when the bioform or one or more of its components breaks down, ie heart transplants etc.
what if we developed suffienct technoloigies to take this process to its ultimate level

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/by-2040-you-will-be-able-to-upload-your-brain-1792555.html

couple that with clone tech and time travel.......

could the greys be us from the future, here to recycle our souls using this technology, is the biblical reference to the end of days a reference to time travel , once we have the ability to do this, it would be the end of days, and could we then (from a non linear time pov) bring all to life ?. is that the sybolic reality ezekiel saw.

Is it possible that the grey thats abducting someone, could be themselves from further up their own timeline, collecting the needed biological cells to create compataible albiet optimised clone vessels for use "uptime".
It might explain why they collect these sample when you are young, and your dna relatively undamaged by time and free radicals......

If this were the reality, do you think they could or should disclose it ?, that when you die you wake up in an optimised clone body with big black eyes............

Shocked
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Simple answers before complex. This is why we are in the mess we are in today - everyone pictures everything and wonders.
Back to top Go down
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: RE: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:10 pm

I have two thoughts to add to this string. First on Ezechiel's chariot; the whole story of Ezechiel must be taken into account. The amazing chariot of God is often lifted out of the Prophecy of Ezechiel. As evidence of alien visitation. Rather the whole story is spiritual, and can't be separated from the whole book. Having said that, I would add that God having a Chariot should not be strange. Since he interacts with mankind, and other beings in the universe. A craft is not impossible. We build Temples and Churchs for that same reason.

The suggestion that we would wake up in the future in alien bodies doesn't sit well with me. I recall the Bo and Peep cult that essentially believed the same thing! Rolling Eyes

http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Religious-Phenomena/UFO-Cults-Heaven-s-gate.html
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Neutron wrote:
I have two thoughts to add to this string. First on Ezechiel's chariot; the whole story of Ezechiel must be taken into account. The amazing chariot of God is often lifted out of the Prophecy of Ezechiel. As evidence of alien visitation. Rather the whole story is spiritual, and can't be separated from the whole book. Having said that, I would add that God having a Chariot should not be strange. Since he interacts with mankind, and other beings in the universe. A craft is not impossible. We build Temples and Churchs for that same reason.

The suggestion that we would wake up in the future in alien bodies doesn't sit well with me. I recall the Bo and Peep cult that essentially believed the same thing! Rolling Eyes

http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Religious-Phenomena/UFO-Cults-Heaven-s-gate.html

Here's one for you to ponder: The term GOD is not that old. Older words are said to mean god, but the idea is ... what do those early words really mean?
Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:10 pm

As a standard caveat, i dont post answers, i dont have them
i only post ideas, what things might be, not what they are

The term "future" is a sticky one, it describes an aspect of linear time, where as the scenario i postulate involves technology that allows one to step "outside" linear time.

ie if time travel was ever/is ever invented it exists as a reality in your moment of "now"

TT could be invented a thousand years ago, or a thousand years from now, if so the technology is able to access your moment of "now" via a 4th dimensional conduit.
Once a species has this technology they stop thinking in terms of linear time like we do, a bit like the lead character in the Dr Who tv series, the ability to be anywhere/anywhen changes his view of the universe, hes able to see the universe from a 4th dimensional topological pov.
I "imagine" that it might work like this, at some stage in the "future" lets say, the technology to time travel exists, the ability to upload conciousness or experience sets exists, and the ability to clone and purpose build artificial bioforms exists.
So rather than die, ppl opt to have their experience sets transfered to a new vessel (keep in mind the bible says you will get a new body when you die and go and live in the heavens)

But poor old great grandad died before this technology was available, no problem use time travel go "downtime" and recycle his soul into a new vessel , and welcome him into the outtime population.... but he misses his father....and he in turn on being revived wants to do the same for his, and so on.

What if, just what if future humans in possesion of the technologies described come to the conclusion that there is no supernatural "mechanism" for life after death, and decide to embark on the grandest recycling scheme ever devised, to fulfil the biblical promise using a technical mechanism where no supernatural one exists.

It mirrors the current model.
If your heart fails there is no supernatural mechanism for extending your conciousness past the biofailure, but there is a technical one, transplant surgery.
Is it possible the expression "we are you from the future" is not a refernce to a collective future ie a 1000 years from now, but rather a personal future, the point at which your native bioform wears out and can no longer support your conciousness.
the expression "we have every right" as reported by Mr Streiber, makes sense in this context, harvesting your own genes from linear time to build replacement bioforms to use in your post terrestrial outtime existance would seem no more inapproriate than taking the fluffy dice out of your old clunker, and hanging them on the rear view mirror of your new car, fresh from the dealership.

Just ideas, im not suggesting ive found the answer

As for complex vs simple explainations, the periodic table of elements is a complex list, each element having propertys that make it different from the next, sometimes things are complex

Smile
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:13 pm

CardZero wrote:

As for complex vs simple explainations, the periodic table of elements is a complex list, each element having propertys that make it different from the next, sometimes things are complex

Smile
Yes and sometimes we make them complex when they shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Why shouldnt they be ?

I suppose its all relative, but its been my experience that things are rarely if ever simple.

a simple grain of sand, is at the subatomic level a complex arrangement . and there are almost as many atoms in that grain , as there are stars in the universe

Im a simple man, yet delve deeper into the biological and my blood vessels and cappiliaries are a complex fractal.
the heart is a simple pump, but the blood it pumps travels 19,000 kilometres every day.
im only 6 feet tall but i have almost 40 feet of intestines inside me

Messers Birnes and Streiber, made comments in the interview as regards to the "ET's" being remarkably "human".
ive just posted an idea as to why that "might" be the case.

You are of course welcome to a simpler explaination if thats what suits you better.

Im not posting assertions its one way or the other, just tossing the idea out there
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:26 pm

I understand, but this could have been simple. We actually lasted from about 40,000 BC to about 5500 years ago - and because of the stupidity of a few we lost everything. It really could have been simple.
Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:04 am

Ah, but imagine..... the possibilitys

if what i postulate is a glimpse of the greater reality, then the vast vast majority of our "population" lives outtime and off world, or if you prefer the heaven/s

The very small amount of us actually living in linear time on the terrestrial conciousness hatchery we call earth is a tiny part of that population, in that context what happened 5500 years ago or for that matter 5500 years hence is a small part of a much much larger story.

ive actually kept this premise simple believe it or not, there is more to the "tale" involving 5th dimensional branch's off the original native timeline that ties into the theory, in keeping with the biblical premise this is an artificial "created" timeline/universe.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:40 am

CardZero wrote:
Ah, but imagine..... the possibilitys

That is exactly where we are going wrong. Everyone taps their triune-brain and comes up with all kinds of scenarios. The question is: Should we be doing this, or is there something that we should know first?

Logic would dictate that if there was something we should know, something that was a foundation from which we should spring, we should focus on that instead of worrying about fifth-dimensional dreamland scenarios and greater realities.

If you notice, all processing so far has steered away from the central picture. OTHER ideas are thrown into the pot instead of focusing on the picture presented. This is typical of way people think, or don't think. They dismiss what they do not want to see and present what they do want to see. This is a processing flaw, and it will catch up to you eventually. Things should be processed in the order of importance, not randomly.
Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Yes but that same argument could be applied to the interview between Messers Birnes and Streiber, that their ruminations on the topic were just a waste of time.
Their conversations re Ezekiel is what set me to thinking, if its possible as discussed that the ezekiel chapters are in fact describing a technical reality in archiac language, then is it possible the whole bible is trying to describe a technical reality using that same outdated and there fore inadequate language.

For example is "I am the alpha and the omega" simply another way of describing a time traveller.

The book explicitly says there is NO life after death.

No life after death...... except via one specific mechanism, that without this "way" you are truly wasted when you die.
im simply suggesting that like we do with the ezekiel chapters we could redefine this as a "technological" mechanism and not a paranormal/supernatural one.

Many people Mr Streiber included report incidences where the experience involves the dead as well as the supposed greys.

If that is whats happening here, a lot of whats "presented" could well be smoke screen, only by thinking outside whats presented might you stumble on the reality.

To the best of my knowledge there are no definative answers in this genre, so i dont consider taking the known data and exploring the possibilitys a bad thing, imagination is at the root of all invention/progress. experimentation including mental is what gives us advances in knowledge.

Again im not suggesting ive got it right or that others have got it wrong, im just taking what we know and playing with the data.

So far it all "fits" from my pov, but thats not to say ive stumbled on an accurate description of the reality.

Its funny most of the planets citizens are happy with the idea that when your original bioform wears out, you get given a new one in heaven. But the suggestion that the vast number of offplanet conciousness sets are post biological using a technological means to acheive this state upsets them,but its the same premise.

Its funny but the book says when you get this "new" body you will be able to do the same things JC did with his, walk through walls, appear and disappear from locked rooms.........

Sound familiar ?

What im suggesting is like the ezekiel chapter, the whole book is trying to communicate a "technological" reality in language woefully inadequate for the task.

There is enough data in the genre to suggest the greys might be part of this scenario.

And i find it strange anyone would suggest that the mystery of beings reportedly able to fly around in craft able to pull manouvers we cant with known aircraft technology, would have a simple explaination. it is by nature a complex conundrum.

i doubt there will be any simple answers in relation to this reality
Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:53 pm

heres another example,
the bible says that when you die you will go to live up there in the heaven/s.
that you will be given a "new" "perfect" body.

But perfect is relative to the beholder, might not a grey wearing an "optimised" bioform that is purpose crafted to the users own specification , be considered to be "perfected" as far as bioform or soul vessels go ?

If you could tailor an optimised bioform to "wear", gene crafted to suit your personal specific purpose, rather than take pot luck with what evolution has tossd in your lap, might you not call that bioform "perfected".
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 pm

I do get your point and there are quite a few people who are, in their own way, doing the same thing. I am not saying that is a waste of time, what I am saying is that there should be a priority set in the picture.

Look, I do the same thing myself with regard to trying to figure out the missing final scenario in my picture. According to everything we are not responsible for the details, we should simply trust 'them' to take care of us if TSHTF; the idea is to be mentally ready for any kind of intervention. IF, for instance, you suddenly found yourself on a ship - would you freak? I like this example because I had a dream about this almost 20 years ago and it paints an interesting picture.

I woke up in a white room, and as I stood there against the wall, to my left the wall opened up to - i dunno, a tv screen or something? I walked over to it and saw I was in high orbit over what I guess was the earth. Suddenly, we took off at a speed that was incomprehensible. Before my brain could process the fact that the planet had become a tiny dot - it was GONE. All that ran through my head was that everyone I knew - my home for my entire life - was gone, and I would never get back there under my own power.

All I am saying here is that unless you were mentally ready to accept that - if it happened - you would die of a heart attack.

Now these things that people try to figure out are not priority issues. There is every indication that the sh*t is going to hit the fan and we aren't mentally ready. THIS is what I call priority. There will be plenty of time to ponder the ethericky stuff after the priority stuff is absorbed.

And BTW, the line about I am the Alpha and the Omega (Aleph and Tav in the original) has a lengthy explanation that ties to the symbol in question. Both symbols are traceable to the original proto-Sinatic sign list where aleph was the bull's head and tav was the cross. The bull's head was a representation of the symbol if turned upside down. If you ever looked into Marija Gimbutas' work of the Goddess culture she has representations of the ancient work. Below is a grave.

Interview with Mr Streiber A0146small

The cross was the last representation as later depicted in Christian paintings. This idea of the "son of the woman and god" who comes was an addition to the original story. The original had only one 'character' and that was the goddess. After the rewrite of history she suddenly had a male counterpart (like Osiris in Egypt) and eventually a son. None of this is right.

So to say I am the aleph - tav, the beginning and end, is to say I am what was in the beginning of this (a beginning that goes back to about 40,000 BC or so) and am here now at the 'end'. Unfortunately, there is no son coming ... we need the original information that had to do only with the woman / sign of life.

Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 pm

personally i freaked.............

i freaked so bad i passed out in fright

and i havent been the same since
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:07 am

CardZero wrote:
personally i freaked.............

i freaked so bad i passed out in fright

and i havent been the same since

I don't understand that. Nothing, in 55 years, has EVER happened to me that got me anywhere NEAR that point, including my first experience back in '55. Weird stuff? Yes. Questionable methods / "things that go bump only at night?" Yes. After all of this time the only thing I question are the methods regarding teaching, which boils down to "pointing to" certain ideas that "I" was left to figure out. Logic dictates the only answer to that was to see IF it could be figured out; there is no other reason for it that I can see. From here we would need to open the door to speculation, like "they CAN'T say anything / they made a promise to TPTB", and that never ends well because there is nothing to back it up.

I do know there is a yet undetermined percentage of "experiences" that are nothing more than dreams, and since a complete study cannot be done because of the unknown number of cases involved / experiences presented as fact, we will not get a clear picture concerning THAT idea. The bottom line is that there is an inundation of BS tainted information that people swallow hook, line, and sinker, and this picture has confused everything. Unless we get a handle on this it isn't going to end well.

Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Well it happened to me, and it was no dream

and the fear, was like nothing ive ever experienced before, and ive been in situations where i thought i was about to die.

The fear reduced me to an animal state, all logic and reason fled.

Its the only time in 44 years on this mudball ive fainted with fright.

If i hadnt been imobilised i would have done myself and the "vistor" some serious damage.

And ive been searching for knowledge on the subject ever since.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 pm

CardZero wrote:
Well it happened to me, and it was no dream

and the fear, was like nothing ive ever experienced before, and ive been in situations where i thought i was about to die.

If i hadnt been imobilised i would have done myself and the "vistor" some serious damage.

And ive been searching for knowledge on the subject ever since.

Doesn't make any sense to me. Why would they go out of their way to NOT cause ANY kind of panic in my life, and you they terrorize? I'm not making light of it, and there is no way I can say one way or the other in your case because I'm here and you're there. As close as I have ever gotten to the "being worked on" scenario was as a teen in the 60s LONG before I ever heard about this stuff. I didn't see ANYTHING, no light at all, it was like my eyes weren't working at all. It felt like my left leg was being worked on and someone was stroking my head and I felt this "It's OK, don't be afraid" idea in my head. Again, no fear at all and I went out again.

There has to be a reason for it, I just don't get it. Never happened to me once in the 55 years this crap has been going on. I trust them implicitly.
Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Im not so sure they went out of their way to terrorise me.
thats just how i reacted.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:56 am

CardZero wrote:
Im not so sure they went out of their way to terrorise me.
thats just how i reacted.

Well if you reacted in terror, that would be terrorizing.

I have never had anything remotely close to that happen. I'm not picking on you, all I am saying is it makes no sense to me and I want to try and understand. This, to me, is an enigma that must be challenged and if there is anyone else reading this that has had experiences like this happen I suggest we create a new thread and get into it. Either WE are creating this scenario or for some odd reason THEY don't seem to care - but, they cared enough to not scare me - but they scared you. Makes no sense is all I'm saying.

Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Well, i woke up in the small hours of the morning and could hear something poking about in the lounge room, my first thought was burglar or similiar intruder. i could hear things being moved on shelves etc.
then i find that i cant move my body except for my eyes, i look at the doorway and eventually there is a 6 or 7 foot "grey" standing there, it "slides" into the room and then sideways up my side of the bed towards my head.
At that point i passed out in fright, i think that if i hadnt i would have had a heart attack and or had my mind snap.

i reckon that would be enough to scare anyone, imo its impossible to ascribe motive to the entity such as deliberatly invoking fear.
the reaction was mine and based on the highly invasive and unusual scenario i found myself in.

Now if and its only an if that entity was me, from further up my own linear timeline, from a point "uptime" where the bioform typing this has worn out and is no longer capable of sustaining my experience set, then my reaction would be from its pov irrelevant, from thet perspective in reality my discomfort is not a big deal, no more so than the fear and discomfort my dog exhibits when it goes to the vet, the animal simply doesnt understand its all for the good in the larger picture
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 pm

OK, let me ask: What was your position on UFOs / ET at that time? How much reading had you done?
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:18 pm

I have felt that fear Cardzero .
FW .
Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:00 pm

onlychild wrote:
OK, let me ask: What was your position on UFOs / ET at that time? How much reading had you done?

Ive been interested in UFOs for as long as i can remember,
i recall an argument in the 70's i had with a relative regards alien life out there.
At "that" time there was no real internets, just dial up BB's
but my bookshelf had a dozen or more tomes on the subject
Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:06 pm

free wheel wrote:
I have felt that fear Cardzero .
FW .

Yes, anyone who has felt it will recognise what i describe, thanks for posting free wheel.
I recall to my eternal shame thinking "take my wife, not me, take her and leave me alone......"

i would step into a bullets path for my wife, but such was the extreem nature of this fear, i felt like i had gone into a mindless self preservation mode, like an animal in a trap. incapable of any other reasoning but "escape escape escape............"

It un-mans me to even recall the event
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:47 pm

OK, the reason I ask is because none of the related events in my life happened until AFTER I began reading about this subject in the first half of the 90s, and THAT was because I woke up with this "line" banging in my head: The Alien Connection. I had no idea what that was supposed to mean, but figured it was a new subject to add to what I already had. Once I began to read (and this was after laughing to myself about the abduction subject) I began to put my earlier experiences together. In the 50s earth was getting invaded all the time via movies and tv shows, but none of that had an effect on me.

To date, I cannot say one way or the other regarding ANY of those "dream-time" experiences, whether they were real or not. I just made up my mind that they were worthless as far as learning anything, so I chucked them. Unless there is physical proof that this stuff happened, it was just a dream. Unless we create a dividing line between all of this stuff we aren't going to get anywhere.

I made a thread if you want to continue on with this it's here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mr Streiber   Interview with Mr Streiber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Mr Streiber
Page 1 of 1