The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Vote_lcapContactees: Genetic Couriers I_voting_barContactees: Genetic Couriers Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Contactees: Genetic Couriers Vote_lcapContactees: Genetic Couriers I_voting_barContactees: Genetic Couriers Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Contactees: Genetic Couriers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Contactees: Genetic Couriers Empty
PostSubject: Contactees: Genetic Couriers   Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:57 pm

'Contactees: Genetic Couriers'
A key to the so-called abduction phenomena

From my perspective, Abductees, Contactees or Experiencers - regardless of the terminology applied - are not just ordinary people who happened to get caught up in the abduction phenomena. They are hybrids, genetically designed prior to their inception to be what it is that they are – genetic couriers.

Rather than abducting ordinary people, those creatures of a higher order, those so-called aliens, are simply monitoring, programming and guiding their genetic creations.

When instituting a genetic variable into a populace, one need not institute the desired variable throughout the entire populace to achieve the intended results. Rather, a better way is to institute the desired variable within a sampling or small percentage, say 5% of the populace and then simply allow the inherent characteristics of human reproduction to play itself out over time – over generations. Of course this takes many generations to accomplish, but it is indeed the better choice given the alternative - providing that time is an acceptable consideration.

Hybrids, or abductees as they are more often referred to, function or perform their task as a point of origin, a point at which genetic variables are introduced into the general populace. The result of this introduction is the propagation, over subsequent generations, of those desired genetic variables or traits (as determined by those beings of a higher order) throughout the general population.

This very scenario has been played out countless times, throughout man’s history.

Hybrids are nothing new; they have been around since man’s inception and have existed throughout human development. This is how the human genetic pool has been, and continues to be, progressively enhanced according to parameters set by those beings of a higher order.

This then is the key through which the abduction experience should be seen.

With this in mind, all of the pieces to the puzzle form a much clearer picture of the events themselves, that is to say, of those extraordinary events to which so many have diligently been probing.

Once again, contrary to what most people think, abductees are not just regular people who have had the abduction experience. Apparently being selected at random to partake in the so-called abduction experience. They are genetically altered human-alien hybrids who having been bred by those so-called aliens, are continually being monitored on an ongoing, continual, basis; instructed via their programming at the hands of those same alien creatures who bred them originally.

They are not just ordinary people who are being abducted – they are not just ordinary people who just happen, by some fluke or chance, to be getting abducted. They are human-alien hybrids being monitored and programmed as an ongoing process or procedure because of who and what they are, e.g., genetically engineered hybrids.

Abductees are hybrids, living out their lives as hybrids, continually being placed in direct, and oftentimes traumatic, contact with their breeders.

Being an abductee is not just an experience; it is not simply about the abduction experience alone. It is about living out one’s life - day-in, day-out - as a hybrid, as the possession of those creatures often referred to as aliens. The abduction experience is simply one small facet, aspect or consequence of being a hybrid.

People (specifically, those not having participated in the abduction experience), for the most part, think that abductees are like them, save for the fact that they have experienced the abduction phenomena – that could not be further from the truth. What they don’t realize is that abductees are actually genetically altered hybrids, programmed by their keepers, those alien creatures that have had such regular and intimate contact with them, throughout their lives.

Abductees are human-alien hybrids, unlike others within the general population in many profound and fundamental ways.

For the most part, these hybrids, of which I am one, are simply living out their lives – unnoticed, undetected and unimagined – which of course is the way it was always intended to be.

Cheers,
Jocariah
Back to top Go down
TOMMCFERRAN

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Contactees: Genetic Couriers   Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Jocariah wrote:

From my perspective, Abductees, Contactees or Experiencers - regardless of the terminology applied - are not just ordinary people who happened to get caught up in the abduction phenomena. They are hybrids, genetically designed prior to their inception to be what it is that they are – genetic couriers.

Rather than abducting ordinary people, those creatures of a higher order, those so-called aliens, are simply monitoring, programming and guiding their genetic creations.

When instituting a genetic variable into a populace, one need not institute the desired variable throughout the entire populace to achieve the intended results. Rather, a better way is to institute the desired variable within a sampling or small percentage, say 5% of the populace and then simply allow the inherent characteristics of human reproduction to play itself out over time – over generations. Of course this takes many generations to accomplish, but it is indeed the better choice given the alternative - providing that time is an acceptable consideration.

Hybrids, or abductees as they are more often referred to, function or perform their task as a point of origin, a point at which genetic variables are introduced into the general populace. The result of this introduction is the propagation, over subsequent generations, of those desired genetic variables or traits (as determined by those beings of a higher order) throughout the general population.

This very scenario has been played out countless times, throughout man’s history.

Hybrids are nothing new; they have been around since man’s inception and have existed throughout human development. This is how the human genetic pool has been, and continues to be, progressively enhanced according to parameters set by those beings of a higher order.

This then is the key through which the abduction experience should be seen.

With this in mind, all of the pieces to the puzzle form a much clearer picture of the events themselves, that is to say, of those extraordinary events to which so many have diligently been probing.

Once again, contrary to what most people think, abductees are not just regular people who have had the abduction experience. Apparently being selected at random to partake in the so-called abduction experience. They are genetically altered human-alien hybrids who having been bred by those so-called aliens, are continually being monitored on an ongoing, continual, basis; instructed via their programming at the hands of those same alien creatures who bred them originally.

They are not just ordinary people who are being abducted – they are not just ordinary people who just happen, by some fluke or chance, to be getting abducted. They are human-alien hybrids being monitored and programmed as an ongoing process or procedure because of who and what they are, e.g., genetically engineered hybrids.

Abductees are hybrids, living out their lives as hybrids, continually being placed in direct, and oftentimes traumatic, contact with their breeders.

Being an abductee is not just an experience; it is not simply about the abduction experience alone. It is about living out one’s life - day-in, day-out - as a hybrid, as the possession of those creatures often referred to as aliens. The abduction experience is simply one small facet, aspect or consequence of being a hybrid.

People (specifically, those not having participated in the abduction experience), for the most part, think that abductees are like them, save for the fact that they have experienced the abduction phenomena – that could not be further from the truth. What they don’t realize is that abductees are actually genetically altered hybrids, programmed by their keepers, those alien creatures that have had such regular and intimate contact with them, throughout their lives.

Abductees are human-alien hybrids, unlike others within the general population in many profound and fundamental ways.

For the most part, these hybrids, of which I am one, are simply living out their lives – unnoticed, undetected and unimagined – which of course is the way it was always intended to be.

Cheers,
Jocariah

A most informative post, thank you Jocariah.

"They are us."

I have had many dreams of a nature which I did not recognise as relating to the topic which this forum alludes to.

The first one I had which gave me an inkling that something unusual was happeng to me during the small hours, a short one albiet suficient to arouse my curiosity, was some three years ago.

Dream.
"I heard a diembodied voice coming from the periphery of an otherwise empty scenario, it said.

"Are you willing to learn." I answered "Yes, I am"

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Contactees: Genetic Couriers   Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi Tom, thanks for sharing that.

I think the primary reason that Abductees/Contactees exist in the first place, is as recipients of genetic alterations, that get passed down to future generations. And this being part of the continual shepherding of humans by aliens, which historically has been a part of all human development.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Contactees: Genetic Couriers   Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:01 am

Jocariah wrote:

Really? Got proof? I looked into "human changes" during key times in history and came up with mirror neuron events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contactees: Genetic Couriers   Contactees: Genetic Couriers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contactees: Genetic Couriers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Other Stuff :: Leftovers-
Jump to: