Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Hessedalen Lights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gort
CE 1

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Hessedalen Lights   Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:49 pm

I just saw a documentary about the Hessedalen lights and I thought that it is one of the best scientific support documentaries out there shedding light on these mysterious anomalies. The fact that it happened in Norway is of great significance to what was just witnessed a month ago.

I have always been skeptical about lights doing strange movements in the sky that look like ribbons, but now I understand and no longer doubt these things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hessedalen Lights   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi Gort .
Yes . i am also very interested in these lights !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Hessedalen Lights   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:23 am

Gort wrote:
I just saw a documentary about the Hessedalen lights and I thought that it is one of the best scientific support documentaries out there shedding light on these mysterious anomalies. The fact that it happened in Norway is of great significance to what was just witnessed a month ago.

I have always been skeptical about lights doing strange movements in the sky that look like ribbons, but now I understand and no longer doubt these things.

I'm fortunate enough to have visited Hessdalen in Norway (in the winter). Hynek called it a 'ufo laboratory' and he was right. It now has a permenant monitoring station there. I've met many of the primary Hessdalen researchers and they are the unsung heroes of ufology in my humble opinion.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hessedalen Lights   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:43 am

mantle1958 wrote:
Gort wrote:

I'm fortunate enough to have visited Hessdalen in Norway (in the winter). Hynek called it a 'ufo laboratory' and he was right. It now has a permenant monitoring station there. I've met many of the primary Hessdalen researchers and they are the unsung heroes of ufology in my humble opinion.

Regards,

Philip.

yes sir,
that strange occourance got my attention too.
I really think I saw some thing like that before.
Hmmm! starwars one maybe.
least thats what it looked like to me.
On two difrent occasions early in the mornings just before
day break, over the east coast of florida we had Barrium clouds appear.
They said it was an scientific experiment, involving rockets sent up from the
cape. The only thing is rockets leave exhaust trails and flames visible at the bottem.When they explode they make
a real nice cloud. The strange lights didn't kook like a chemical cloud to me.
But then it must have been weather balloons or swamp gas.
Or maybe the thousands of us who saw it were mass hallucinating.
The other ones we saw were big contrails (ice crystalls) going in circles and loops
they said those were rockets too. Though to honest about it I have never seen a ballistic
rocket that could do loops and circles. I didn't know we had any, but then again might have
been weather balloons. Those tricky little things seem to get arround.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hessedalen Lights   

Back to top Go down

Hessedalen Lights
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1