Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Do you get tired of the government and media

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:48 pm

nwufochasers wrote:
I really do not know why or how but I do know that if you ask you will receive an answer.
I agree, but the fuller picture, after the elimination of all bad data, would only leave you with a single question: If it's not the "person" or "entity" I thought it was, who is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nwufochasers
Seeker

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Your question!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Onlychild if this is your question -

If it's not the "person" or "entity" I thought it was, who is it?

You must learn to wait for an answer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwufochasers.com
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:40 pm

nwufochasers wrote:

That wasn't my point. "I" in this case is representing anyone. We tend to fill in the gaps with unverified beliefs, mostly people believe it's god. But if the data says no god, and things actually happen on a constant measurable basis, then who is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:58 am

onlychild wrote:
nwufochasers wrote:

That wasn't my point. "I" in this case is representing anyone. We tend to fill in the gaps with unverified beliefs, mostly people believe it's god. But if the data says no god, and things actually happen on a constant measurable basis, then who is it?

Hmmm! Believing in God is and act of faith.
In the foxhole there are no atheists.
I know this is true because I have been there done that.
I don't condon organised religon persay. I think of them
as professional beggers. I am an agnostic. I believe that some thing
caused the big bang. I also believe in the inteligent design theroy.
When I look thru an electron microscope and see the structure
of leaves or simple grass. I believe that something had a hand.
Though I couldn't tell you what.
There are so many wars that have begun as religious crusades.
That includes whats going on now.
If some one thumps the bible at me I cover my wallet.
In my time I have seen people who should have died that didn't.
I have seen people die that shouldn't have.
I read some where that the universe is some 13.7 billion years old.
It would be hard to believe that we are alone.
Especially with what I have seen in the sky.
I have no knowledge of who or what the aliens are.
Just the faith in what I have seen
Intelligent controlling what flew by. Yep that I can believe.
I have been told that the shapes/ships were made by the devil.
How would the person who told me that know?
They couldn't
But this I do know. Every one here seems to have experience something
Something that couldn't be explained in conventional terms.

Davefair

Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 am

davefair wrote:
onlychild wrote:
nwufochasers wrote:

Hmmm! Believing in God is and act of faith.
In the foxhole there are no atheists.
God is a simple concept to dismantle once you look at the larger picture.

1) There was a belief before history. It was rewritten, and Egypt and Sumer arrived. What was it? We know there was a connection to the feminine; a character we call the Mother Goddess. This was NOT the "Goddess" (an early form of "God") as people want to believe. It was a symbol of life (or if you will, salvation) in the event of a catastrophic event that would affect the global gene-pool. (Yes, sounds like Christianity.)

2) There was a snap global climate change event around 5400 years ago. In ONE SPOT on the globe "groupthink" put two and two together, people believed ET should arrive, they didn't, and they panicked. What did they do?

3) In essence, they all got down on their knees and began to worship the "biggest ball of light in the sky": the sun. They worshiped the next biggest ball of light too: the moon. And so on.

4) Over time, groupthink again expanded the idea and said no, don't worship the sun, the being you are looking for is invisible and out in the heavens somewhere. The ideas expanded over time, and the "God" idea vs the "Sol Invictus" idea was still around 2000 years ago, but eventually the God idea won, and we have been caught in it ever since.

The picture everyone misses is that Christianity popped up because doom was coming (allegedly) and this belief was the rewritten picture of the "goddess" / sign of life salvation - the rewrite that now included a "SON." There never was a "son" in this picture, and the entire belief failed epically. But again, groupthink entered the picture, and 2000 years later here we all are in the middle religious city.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
knives52
Seeker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Onlychild,

If you don't believe in a creator or a god source. How do you believe humans, and E.T. came into existence. Do you believe that everything just happened. What do you think the source of existence is?

I agree with you concerning many of the issues and different versions of religions these days. However, logically their has to be one true religion or truth so to speak supporting the events that were recorded in many religious text etc. Even if the ancient humans were experiencing contact with beings from another dimension space or world... i.e. angels or whatever technically they would be considered aliens because they do not originate from earth and could have be created by a multi dimensional being that could manipulate time, space, matter etc.

Humans as a species can never fathom the awesomeness or true power of the almighty God source.

As a human as of yet I do not have a complete knowledge of how our universe functions etc. because I haven't seen or experienced all aspects of existence. I can only speculate from the data in my life time that I have observed. No matter what spin people put on it I would have to say intelligent design had a hand in everything on our planet and in existence today.

I would have to even comment that just like it is a possibility that there is life in the universe it is possible that in our plain of existence or dimension that the space we occupy is independant from the rest of existence and the planet earth is pretty much it.

We could be a huge experiment being observed in our development on how we can expand in our little pocket of space and time. And as a species before we interact with other universes or beings or whatever we need to reach a certain point. Truly we are a unique creation of the multi-dimensional being god and he loves us and as his creations he wants us to follow set rules and guidelines.

Our universe could also be not that big and important. Like in MIB. THe fabric of space and time and matter in our relatively vast universe could be contained in a marble in the back of a multidimensional being... child's toy box. We will never know.

I guess the conclusion of my rant is there has to be a creator god source, nothing in this universe just is despite the fact that humans simply don't comprehend it. We really can't do anything but believe.

Humans can't see or interact directly with God etc. because our biology and mental being can not survive or withstand what he is made up of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Using your logic; who made "God". God's dad and mom or did "it" evolve?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knives52
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

We will never know but honestly would it really matter. Perhaps our plain of existence was create by this entity. Perhaps he has siblings that created other plains of existence that will never intersect with our plain of existence.

This may seem like a cop out... but humans simply can't imagine or fathom or define the very existence/origin of God in simply human terms.

Really how will knowing the true origin of this multi-dimensional being truely benefit us. Either we trust in him or we don't we have free will.

I mean you can even speculate that instead of simply snapping his fingers and poof here we are he created the beings whom genetically manipulated the human race etc. and they we basically his tools in this physical realm.

If an alien race created us it would all be a result of the creative power of the one true god source directly or indirectly.

simply believe and the truth will eventually be revealed.

Maybe the multi dimensional beings existence isn't limited by the human concepts of evolving or being procreated.

Who knows we can only speculate and from the data I have observed
I am going to have the default view that there is a one in only true god or being that created existence. Whether or not this being created other beings that in turn were used to create the earth and human and other life
is unknown. The bible simply states that he created everything... it doesn't state in minute detail how everything transpired only that it occured in 7 of his relative days which could be billions or millions of years long for all we know because humans measure time based on factors that didn't exist while our planet was created.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:04 pm

knives52 wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

We will never know but honestly would it really matter. Perhaps our plain of existence was create by this entity. Perhaps he has siblings that created other plains of existence that will never intersect with our plain of existence.
Well...if it doesn't matter, then why all the fuss?

This may seem like a cop out... but humans simply can't imagine or fathom or define the very existence/origin of God in simply human terms.
You are right about this; I can't imagine, fathom or define god.

Really how will knowing the true origin of this multi-dimensional being truely benefit us. Either we trust in him or we don't we have free will.
I have freewill; I'm using it to refute this statement.

I mean you can even speculate that instead of simply snapping his fingers and poof here we are he created the beings whom genetically manipulated the human race etc. and they we basically his tools in this physical realm.
If you believe in god of course you could speculate this; I can't.

If an alien race created us it would all be a result of the creative power of the one true god source directly or indirectly.
Is your god the god of Muslims too? How about Hindus? I believe you said only Christianity is the true religion.

simply believe and the truth will eventually be revealed.
Well you hope anyway. Some of us are looking for it without owning it.

Maybe the multi dimensional beings existence isn't limited by the human concepts of evolving or being procreated.
Maybe is a good view of the unknown

Who knows we can only speculate and from the data I have observed
I am going to have the default view that there is a one in only true god or being that created existence. Whether or not this being created other beings that in turn were used to create the earth and human and other life
is unknown.
Believing and faith is OK and even good for some people. This, the truth; doth not make.

The bible simply states that he created everything... it doesn't state in minute detail how everything transpired only that it occured in 7 of his relative days which could be billions or millions of years long for all we know because humans measure time based on factors that didn't exist while our planet was created.

No where in the the bible does it state "7 of his relative days" This is an example of how the bible gets changed generation to generation to fit the current circumstance and general knowledge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Hello Knives52,

knives52 wrote:
Who knows we can only speculate and from the data I have observed I am going to have the default view that there is a one in only true god or being that created existence.

You are not playing fair here."We" is a collective noun. It is a mechanism you're using in a personally subjective statement that continues with only the subjective "I" to mentally persuade a reader to think as you do.

Do NOT underestimate this group. They are sharp and intelligent and they listen when flags go up. Do not preach religion here as this is not the place or the Forum for it. This is a UFO Forum. I joined for scientific reasons not to hear someone spout religious rhetoric which, as far as I'm concerned (since you're talking about speculation), is based on a book written by a human.............supposedly. I'm not trying to hinder free speech here, but I think anything said here should at least be with respect to and within the scope of this or any other Forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:42 pm

knives52 wrote:
Onlychild,

If you don't believe in a creator or a god source. How do you believe humans, and E.T. came into existence. Do you believe that everything just happened. What do you think the source of existence is?

Well you summed a part of the idea up with this line:

As a human as of yet I do not have a complete knowledge of how our universe functions etc. because I haven't seen or experienced all aspects of existence. I can only speculate from the data in my life time that I have observed. No matter what spin people put on it I would have to say intelligent design had a hand in everything on our planet and in existence today.

However this picture actually forms, the concept of "god" has nothing to do with it, and history is clear on that matter. The first "being worship" for lack of a better term, had to do with the being that was connected to the biggest ball of light in the sky. It happened at a time that people believed "doom" was coming, beginning back about 5300 years ago. This connects to the emergence of doctrines and a type of civilization that before this time, was unknown. What was known was a feminine figure - and that's as far as it goes. What happened was a change from a feminine figure to a masculine "being in the sky" connected to this huge ball of light.

Now, part two of this picture was the rejection of the sun as a point of worship, the "being" was then removed and was now said to be out there is space somewhere; we don't exactly know where, but he's out there somewhere. Things went on from there, but it's nothing but confusion. This is what happens when you just "believe" someone, because believing without proof is just another way of saying "take my word for it." People took Paul's word for it when he said doom was coming 2000 years ago - and it never happened.

I guess the conclusion of my rant is there has to be a creator god source, nothing in this universe just is despite the fact that humans simply don't comprehend it.

This statement is not logical, and should be reversed to show the problem.

nothing in this universe just is despite the fact that humans simply don't comprehend it. I guess the conclusion of my rant is there has to be a creator god source,

Do you see the problem?

We really can't do anything but believe.

No, we can study our history of the subject and come to the realization we have been brain washed for 5000+ years.

Humans can't see or interact directly with God etc. because our biology and mental being can not survive or withstand what he is made up of.

Or, the simpler answer is - there is no god and there never was, and we have simply been lied to for countless generations.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Discloser anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Discloser anyone?

Did you look at the tweaked statement on the other thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Yes, I did OC and it is getting more refined and I thank you for your effort. I think for a mission statement, it will work fine. We still need a short and sweet slogan with a catchy banner. I'm still processing.

Last edited by Vortexasylum on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

I really haven't been ignoring our chosen assignment. Honest. Just had to comment here.

Knives 52, I hope I wasn't disrespectful for I truly accept any and all schools of thought and belief. A tenet that I personally live by and strongly believe in is this: EVERYTHING MATTERS. Ideas, concepts, viewpoints......everything. But it has to be PROOOOOOOOVABLE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
I'm still processing.
"Creative" is a right brain process with a NOS boost ... it doesn't just happen. Sleep on it ... if it comes, it does - if not ... there's always tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knives52
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:50 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum,

I really haven't been ignoring our chosen assignment. Honest. Just had to comment here.

Knives 52, I hope I wasn't disrespectful for I truly accept any and all schools of thought and belief. A tenet that I personally live by and strongly believe in is this: EVERYTHING MATTERS. Ideas, concepts, viewpoints......everything. But it has to be PROOOOOOOOVABLE.

I was kind of ranting and I really do not take any offense. Honestly, I am just going by what I have learned examined and experienced. There is the possibility that I am dead wrong and God is a illusion but I choose to believe that there is a creator. A multi-dimensional being with a purpose for all of the creating in what humanity deems as existence. The belief in god and angels etc. essentially is the believe of life on other planets or planes of existence. And I am confident that life was created throughout the universe.

I do side with some facts of ancient astronaut theory as well tying in what the ancients referred to as gods and angels etc. as ufo's and aliens.

I am seriously not trying to push any religion on anybody. But honestly do concepts have to be provable by human standards with hard tangible evidence. In a sense you could say everything around us that is complex is proof of a creator. How can you fervently believe in UFO's and not believe in a God so to speak. I mean technically speaking belief in UFO's is about as provable as belief in a God/creator source. Humanity can strive for a complete understanding as if they can fathom the complexities of the universe but ultimately it will be in vain.

I mean seriously why should god have to take human form knock on your and say whats going on buddy I'm god. (you'd probably think that person was nutz but what if he really was) You would still keep your mind set that he doesn't exist. The same principle may be applied to E.T. as well.

I am not here trying to convert anybody. If you don't believe in God that is fine. But how can you not believe in god yet believe in alien beings when you pretty much have about the same degree of tangible evidence that either entity exists.

@onlychild I am not refuting your experiences of channeling a being in a higher plane of existence. Heck the prophets who made up the bible could have been channeling the same source or a similar source to try to shape humanity culturally which epically failed from most peoples prospectives.

But have you ever personally asked the question to the Pleadians (A earth term used to define where they come from because I am sure the aliens do not refer to themselves using earth astronomical terminology) the origins of human or even their own existence. The reasons why they would contact you etc. How could you be sure that these guys aren't jerking you around? You wouldn't really need to plan an event if you can telepathically communicate with these entities.

Maybe they are highly evolved beings with a God complex like the Ghould in Stargate... I will end my rant with no offense taking forums are made for debate I wouldn't want you to take my OPINIONS not supported by tangible evidence and fact as the serious truth because I am seeking that.

Just because you can't see or physically touch something or experience it first hand doesn't mean it doesn't exists. It simply boils down into believing in it. I suppose it comforts me to think that there is a being that looks out for me in a spiritual perspective (best way I can describe it using human understanding)as long as I place faith in it from a individual standpoint.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Hello Knives52,

First things first, I've not welcomed you to the Forum so a warm welcome to you and I hope you enjoy the atmosphere. It is a place for pursuits and scrutiny and if that appeals to you then your are DEFINITELY in the right place. Sorry to here about the stagnation in the other Forum but you are certainly welcome to air your ideas here!

Second, my personal nut to crack is the Black Triangles. I'm shooting for military and think a lot of the events that are reporting ET-type maneuvers (sudden blinding speed, turns etc.) are to keep the wraps on the military aspects of the sightings. Which brings me to my final point.

Not once since I came onto this Forum have I ever stated that I believe in ET. I have been, if anything, a member who has encouraged other members who do believe to get going and find a way to PROVE that they exist. Dig in and dig down and go after the concept as if it were provable. Pick every report apart for differences to add meaning to the UFO picture as a whole. Timing of sightings, color, lighting, sound, DIRECTION of coming or going, natural resources in the areas in question, other sightings around the same area on the same day, etc. In other words science.

Everone on this Forum knows where I stand, and now you will too. I've never seen a UFO nor personally know anyone who has. I spent three years on an astronomy Forum and have remained as objective as I can and still be sensitive to the almost passionate belief (and fear) that others have in the phenom. This project that you've probably read about is an attempt to put the entire issue to rest. The alternative is to do nothing and perhaps endure another decade or two of NOT knowing. I mean why NOTdo something now? If not.....then when.

No one in any capacity, at any level, is helping or doing anything for the millions who do believe except to use them for gain. This project hopefully will empower them and will not, I repeat, WILL NOT, make one penny for the time and effort it will take to make it happen.

I agree that just "asking" may seem a little presumptuous to some but the exercise on July 20 can be as proactive as one wants it to be. I personally vote for bright flashlights day or night. We'll at least get to see if anything occurs, right? If they exist then anything nasty would have been done already. One of Project Blue Book's reasons for closing the program is that it was felt that the phenpmenon was NOT a threat to national security. So we're doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knives52
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:12 am

I do suspect that some of the unidentified flying objects are military vessels. I have a vague memory of seeing the triangle type in broad daylight while living in San diego california over a highway. When I was younger. I honestly believe something is going on but it is hard for some humans to put their fingers on it. As far as EBE's I have had some experiences in my youth when I lived overseas and state side while living in military housing on an airbase. If you ask for evidence I couldn't really provide any. Because the one instance in which it did occur I blacked out after screaming and that was the end of it. My parents or should I say my mother was a overly religious nut so to speak so you know how it goes when you turn 18 or even younger. The more you push religion on your kids when they get older the further away they get from it. Truthfully your supposed to believe yourself but some parents don't get that simply fact and try to force it disowning their kid if they don't subscribe to their beliefs which ironically isn't christian. Needless to say we really didn't talk about theses things. That situation happened to my brother but he is doing fine and he is going for a civilian job at the DOD this summer.

Honestly I believe their is a lot of top secret tech that the US doesn't want to share with its allies. Also there is top secret aircraft other nations like china does not want to share. I even shutter to think that the NAZI's made contact and perscribed their idealism and a branch of S.S. broke off in projects before the end of the world. Traveled across the stars and came back to find out what happened to hitler and the world and through their advanced tech they will try to carry out hitlers plan Sad.

The future certainly will be exciting whether you are religious, believe in mayan astrology, are a ufologist or hardcore scientist out of the government loop.

Eventually the truth always comes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you get tired of the government and media   

Back to top Go down

Do you get tired of the government and media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2