The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Vote_lcapmy thoughts on abductions - Page 3 I_voting_barmy thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Vote_lcapmy thoughts on abductions - Page 3 I_voting_barmy thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

my thoughts on abductions

Go down 
+3
Gort
onlychild
fheargus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 am

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Quote :
Some 40,000 years ago when this information was seemingly reestablished here, the Campanian Ignimbrite eruption, Heinrich Event 4 (HE4), the Laschamp excursion kicked the crap out of this planet. 13,500 BC it was the same: galactic superwave, later the Campi Flegrei supervolcano, and comet airburst impact. Gee, I wonder what's coming this time? ET didn't mention this to you? Maybe they don't like you.

Maybe the alien has given me something and that something is to see the world in ways others cannot. Maybe I am to be here and there and in as many places as the public interest for truth allows. I may have a message somewhere in my neural network waiting to be completed by waking up others to be curious and search further to whats coming.

I already know the human race is falling and the human being is under attack from a power so ferocious that those who know of it know they will be attacked and loose either the freedom to alert those who need awakening or suffer ridicule and even death. I know of this because it has worked its way on people who I recognize as its servants and perform the dirty work for its purpose.

You may think you are burdened with a message but I to carry a heavy burden knowing the truth of whats taking place every waking day. No one has to listen and I do not reveal anything till I feel comfortable with thoes who I am to wake.

I will say I have to agree with you on something big is coming and its not going to be fun or exciting or pleasent or a benefit to mankind. In fact the destroyers of this world have the power to rip the earth open and wipe out humanity while saving there worthless necks.

They have the technology to get off the earth but will only save themselves. One of the most obvious show of whats happening is whats going on in the world right now. The craziness of big governments and the constant fighting between countries and races. They are using harrp and elf to destabilize the planets core and we will see plenty more earth quakes, volcanos, hurricans and tidal waves sweeping over populations.

Beautifull yellow stone will soon be the killer of the americas when they get it to erupt. I live within the path of the plum since it will be carried by the prevailing westerly and jet stream winds. The ring of fire is destabilizing and we will see more eruptions from that area as they, the destroyers of mankind ELF the earth to shake and rattle and spill killing gases into the atmosphere.

I can't prove this to you or anyone but they have a space platform as well. That platform has been used numerous times to cause building collapse and plane crashes. No one has to beleive anything I tell and thats fine. Go about your way like nothing is happening and when it all comes down, don't think of me, run your tails off as you cry to your gods who don't exist anyway. See if they swoop in to save ya.

I'll face it since this is where I belong, broke and fully aware of the end.
-

[color=red] Gigas you stand where you are put to face that which given on to you. Do you know that the military is now experimenting with
mobile low launch satiltes that fire denatured uranium rods with pin point accuracy. No explosives, no rockets (except at launch)

The true enemy is not the alien or even the tourist. It is in the end the same enemy that we have faced before. It is us.
The people who know that they are right and that we are wrong. How many wats were fought in the name of religon.
The world hates us because we are free. Our own goverment doesnt like that and will change it as soon as possible.
Watch you fredoms evaporate. For Hurrcane katrinea we had foriegn mercs on the streets of new orleans, armed ones at that
Under the guise of BLACK WATER. No one and I mean No one protested.

I am saddened that Jeffersons quote still holds true. "A little revolution is a health thing for goverment"

I remain
Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:29 pm

davefair wrote:

If you and I observe the same thing from diffrent focal points, would you wager that we see it in the same way?

This is why everything depends on hard data, and not what goes on in your head. Let me give an example ...

It's 4 AM. You are sound asleep. Suddenly, you "hear": Hey bro, your dad died. It wakes you up and you look at the clock.

Let's toss the obvious to save time - you call the next day and your dad isn't dead.

Was this real - or was it your head?

What do you do to prove or disprove that was an actual "voice" phenomena?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Do you know that the military is now experimenting with mobile low launch satiltes that fire denatured uranium rods with pin point accuracy. No explosives, no rockets

Yes, I am aware of the rods from gods.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Aliens and fact   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 pm

I hear the banter and debate, and while a certain amount is healthy I say listen to everything and filter out the BS., A difficult task to be sure. Your rational mind is one tool, your gut another and critical thinking probably the best. How do I know the Greys are aliens? From eye witness reports and they ride around in space ships.
I have not knowingly met one.
Why am I sure the Government does disinformation- because they have admitted it on more than one occasion. Is there evidence for these things- sure Bob white's object, dozens of readings and measurements from landing sites, photos radar hits.
My own sightings 3 in 48 years.
I am where I am because it took my life experiences and education to get here.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:58 pm

you guys and your negative fantasies !

Make of it as you will .

I'm staying , what i call , positive .

FW .

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:11 pm

free wheel wrote:

Make of it as you will .

Very Happy
Oh come on FW Wink ... I wrote what I did for a reason. There's more to it. "Someone" has a really dry sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:03 am

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:

Make of it as you will .

Very Happy
Oh come on FW Wink ... I wrote what I did for a reason. There's more to it. "Someone" has a really dry sense of humor.
Shhhhhhhh! don't ever tell.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:03 pm

I was informed to tell everyone ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:26 pm

free wheel wrote:
I was informed to tell everyone ! Very Happy
How the end draws near. When I took my grandson to see avatar. I thought to my self, well looky, looky
threres a place for my kind in the futur after all. The pistol sit in a drawer, the uniform hangs in the closet over the boots. Never to be worn again. 2154 to bad I won't be arround to see it.
Now thats some forward thinking. Humanity playing arround with mixing alien and human dna.
I have learned one thing over the years. It's actually really simple. What ever Man can imagine, man can make it come true. In my youth commander cody. buck rogers and the robots. Flash Gordon. all in black n white. Flying with rockets. Travel to space. Cyber space. God what we have seen and what we will see.
If mankind doesn't kill himself off. Positively there is hope. "Hope! Springs eternal" farao

I don't mind handing over the mantle to the next generation. They have much to work with and many mistakes to correct. (not counting their own) albino

I remain

Davefair jocolor

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Quote :
I have learned one thing over the years. It's actually really simple. What ever Man can imagine, man can make it come true.

Agree with you completely Davefair .

This is what Lennon meant . We create .

Imagine all the people , living life in peace .

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:47 am

Yes god rest his soul,
His life is an inspiration to my oldest grand daughter. She has acquired all of the old lps she can find and turned them into cds.
She took after my wife and teaches special education classes for handicapped children.
lennon was a man of great talent, his music will live on.

Man, does creat and explore. That is why I feel that man needs to go to the stars.
Explore to the nearest and then on to the ends of the universe.
Yes man has quite a futhur ahead of him (and the ladies too).

I remain
forward thinking
Davefair
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:41 pm

There is a quote , not sure who said it but they said "The Beatles are dying , in the wrong order "

Wonder which one will be next !

FW .
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:13 am

Hmmm? I don't think I'd care to know.
Better that it should be a surprise.
I wouldn't want to know mine.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Lol , it was a joke . Obviously it has to be Ringo or else something really weird is going on !

FW .
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:31 am

free wheel wrote:
Lol , it was a joke . Obviously it has to be Ringo or else something really weird is going on !

FW .
Ok lol bom
still all in all. i wouldn't like to be a prcog. If you know whats going to happen, well good stock brokers seem to.
Now time travel. Hmmm, like that movie back to the futhur, Yea, I'd like to get a sports book and bring it back.
Make a couple of bucks here and there.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   my thoughts on abductions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my thoughts on abductions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3