Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

May 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

my thoughts on abductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 am

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:

Quote :
Why, it's a valid question. Everything in my life has led me to this exact spot ... who do you blame, those who brought me here, or me for making the journey?

Your thoughts are of one who is troubled. Why would there be a source of blame at this time in your life. Would it not be better to accept what you have as an awareness for you and yours to work out a solution to that which you feel you know.

You really do have a problem following a train of thought, don't you. Bacon was right.

Look, there is a context to what should be known. The context has to do with life preservation (all of us) HERE, not some etheric approach to life on some dream time level of understanding. The context is a recurring theme of destruction. It's happening now in Iceland and the picture represented there is a very small version of the last destruction event that hit here C 13,500 BC. ET only shows up on the level they have been presenting when "a problem" is brewing. We are supposed to know this, and we don't. Why? Idiots erased the information over 5000 years ago because they couldn't "follow the bouncing ball" of doctrine. Hmm, where have I heard that before? scratch

For 36 years I have run into the same recurring problem with people, they prefer to believe what they prefer to be true. I no longer care. I say what needs to be said, and you can believe what you want. Back around 350 years ago, ET attempted to restore the information - it was an epic failure. Why? Same ol' story: People preferred to believe what they preferred to be true.

Some 40,000 years ago when this information was seemingly reestablished here, the Campanian Ignimbrite eruption, Heinrich Event 4 (HE4), the Laschamp excursion kicked the crap out of this planet. 13,500 BC it was the same: galactic superwave, later the Campi Flegrei supervolcano, and comet airburst impact. Gee, I wonder what's coming this time? ET didn't mention this to you? Maybe they don't like you. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:03 pm

onlychild wrote:
Quote :
Some 40,000 years ago when this information was seemingly reestablished here, the Campanian Ignimbrite eruption, Heinrich Event 4 (HE4), the Laschamp excursion kicked the crap out of this planet. 13,500 BC it was the same: galactic superwave, later the Campi Flegrei supervolcano, and comet airburst impact. Gee, I wonder what's coming this time? ET didn't mention this to you? Maybe they don't like you.

Maybe the alien has given me something and that something is to see the world in ways others cannot. Maybe I am to be here and there and in as many places as the public interest for truth allows. I may have a message somewhere in my neural network waiting to be completed by waking up others to be curious and search further to whats coming.

I already know the human race is falling and the human being is under attack from a power so ferocious that those who know of it know they will be attacked and loose either the freedom to alert those who need awakening or suffer ridicule and even death. I know of this because it has worked its way on people who I recognize as its servants and perform the dirty work for its purpose.

You may think you are burdened with a message but I to carry a heavy burden knowing the truth of whats taking place every waking day. No one has to listen and I do not reveal anything till I feel comfortable with thoes who I am to wake.

I will say I have to agree with you on something big is coming and its not going to be fun or exciting or pleasent or a benefit to mankind. In fact the destroyers of this world have the power to rip the earth open and wipe out humanity while saving there worthless necks.

They have the technology to get off the earth but will only save themselves. One of the most obvious show of whats happening is whats going on in the world right now. The craziness of big governments and the constant fighting between countries and races. They are using harrp and elf to destabilize the planets core and we will see plenty more earth quakes, volcanos, hurricans and tidal waves sweeping over populations.

Beautifull yellow stone will soon be the killer of the americas when they get it to erupt. I live within the path of the plum since it will be carried by the prevailing westerly and jet stream winds. The ring of fire is destabilizing and we will see more eruptions from that area as they, the destroyers of mankind ELF the earth to shake and rattle and spill killing gases into the atmosphere.

I can't prove this to you or anyone but they have a space platform as well. That platform has been used numerous times to cause building collapse and plane crashes. No one has to beleive anything I tell and thats fine. Go about your way like nothing is happening and when it all comes down, don't think of me, run your tails off as you cry to your gods who don't exist anyway. See if they swoop in to save ya.

I'll face it since this is where I belong, broke and fully aware of the end.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Gigas wrote:

Maybe the alien has given me something ....

Maybe I am to be ....

I may have a message somewhere in my neural network ....

I can't prove this to you or anyone ....

Do we see a recurring data problem here?

Look, the planet is falling to crap and we all know this; especially those of us who have been around awhile. While you have seemingly been building a negative reputation in - what was it you said ... 2 universes (?) ... I have simply followed what I was never once ASKED to do. I was presented with a single picture at 5 years old, and the study I knew was coming began in 1973, at 24 years old. Last year, 36 years to the month, I finished the work. The final conclusions are simple: We are NOT responsible for the details. Why? My guess would be that we have a tendency to think ourselves into a box and screw things up SO BADLY, we simply have been taken out of the equation. All we need to know is that if TSHTF, we are covered. This is a first time event with rulers keeping the people in the dark, so, simply be ready for anything. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

What is going to happen? That's a detail - dump it.

When is it going to happen? That's a detail - dump it.

There isn't anything we need to know, except that ET created an agreement with humanity a LONG time ago to help when things got REALLY bad. That's all we have to know - that's it - doesn't go any further than that.

Why have we not heard of this before? History was rewritten by people who did not keep to the guidelines I just explained. They had the doctrine; instead of following the bouncing ball, they THOUGHT - oops, bad move. We have been subjected to the new doctrines they placed on us ever since, and ETs agreement was erased. Now we have a problem ... but WE are making that problem worse than what it is. Just TRUST ... let them handle the details. I am sure they know exactly what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:14 pm

onlychild wrote:
Quote :

Yes, readers can see the data problems

especially those of us who have been around awhile.

So that doesn't include others outside your data clique with messages or experiences saying basicly the same or fleetingly close to your text book coordinated data.

While you have seemingly been building a negative reputation in - what was it you said ... 2 universes (?) ...

Are you alluding that others who acknowledge another universe are to be ridiculed and dismissed while your vision is to be faithfully followed.

I have simply followed what I was never once ASKED to do. I was presented with a single picture at 5 years old

Are you pullin our legs. You want to make beleive you are the one as in the onlychild doing something never asked of you or anyone else for that matter, that all on your own, you thought this up after failing the first time and here we are today with you as the anointed one manipulating data that no one else in this forum has or knows or can present in a top notch manner as you have for 26 years.

The final conclusions are simple: We are NOT responsible for the details.

What details, perhaps you could stop being vague here with a moment of clarity on that one. If you mean the details as to why its like it is, stop your compulsion and open your eyes. Its glaringly obvious to whats up.

Why? My guess would be that we have a tendency to think ourselves into a box and screw things up SO BADLY

Why contradict yourself. Either you know or your also guessing from the text book data and not applying observable break downable facts. You guess, now that makes you look akward for the readers to beleive your data result is fact sprinkled with nuggets of guessing.

we simply have been taken out of the equation.

What equation and by who ? ?.

All we need to know is that if TSHTF

Whats that. Readers and myself included have no desire to play de-crypt this games.

we are covered.

Again, by who ?, what ?, tell us so we can see if you really have the answer to your riddles.

This is a first time event with rulers keeping the people in the dark, so, simply be ready for anything. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

I thought your up on historical events. How can this be a first time since, if you can recall from other post you state data of it happening before. Ya know, the clovis gang going down. And, which rulers are you refering to here ?

What is going to happen? That's a detail - dump it.

Scroll up to read the lines I wrote again.

When is it going to happen? That's a detail - dump it.

I would guess the same time as yours. Is it OK to use one of your approachs answering that

There isn't anything we need to know, except that ET created an agreement with humanity a LONG time ago to help when things got REALLY bad. That's all we have to know - that's it - doesn't go any further than that.

So only you know this and the rest of us don't need to know. Or if any of us type things we do know its not as good as your light bulb moment. WOW!!!, that really is a wrap.

Why have we not heard of this before?

Its a secret onlychild holds and you don't need to know.

History was rewritten by people who did not keep to the guidelines I just explained. They had the doctrine

Could we get a copy of that doctrine ?.

instead of following the bouncing ball, they THOUGHT - oops, bad move.

I saw that on a cartoon once.

We have been subjected to the new doctrines they placed on us ever since, and ETs agreement was erased. Now we have a problem ... but WE are making that problem worse than what it is. Just TRUST ... let them handle the details. I am sure they know exactly what they are doing.

I have a problem with that. See, they (human elite) tried that with the health care bill and look what happened. I live by the creed, trust no one. Especially absentee aliens who run the show.

I dunno bout others view, but your falling apart here. The very fact you subdue others experiences and events while promoting yours as the one, smacks of an anointed one complex. You claim to have knowledge of a secret doctrine from long long ago, I wouldn't know about that, no matter, what does matter is others splash their stories on the abduction forum screen with you promoting forgotten secret doctrine as the one and only to follow. Didn't they do that with the bable to make mankind all goofed up. Ironic, isn't it. I am sure they know exactly what they are doing. Now where did I read that before.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:

Yes, readers can see the data problems

especially those of us who have been around awhile.

So that doesn't include others outside your data clique with messages or experiences saying basicly the same or fleetingly close to your text book coordinated data.

You really fear verification. That isn't a good sign.
In the context the above was taken from, that of the world falling apart and everyone knows it, especially those who have been around awhile (referring to age), everyone is included. However, it is an established fact that X% of said "information" is tainted. Hence everything must be checked and double checked. My guidelines are history. To date, I have found nothing that impresses me written by others.

-------------------------------------------------

While you have seemingly been building a negative reputation in - what was it you said ... 2 universes (?) ...

Are you alluding that others who acknowledge another universe are to be ridiculed and dismissed while your vision is to be faithfully followed.

No, but there is such a thing as priority. I wouldn't care if a person said that there was life on the moon and they were told this in a vision, if the ground HERE suddenly opens up under you - knowing the names and addresses of this lunar population isn't going to do you any good.

-----------------------------------------------

I have simply followed what I was never once ASKED to do. I was presented with a single picture at 5 years old

Are you pullin our legs. You want to make beleive you are the one as in the onlychild doing something never asked of you or anyone else for that matter, that all on your own, you thought this up after failing the first time and here we are today with you as the anointed one manipulating data that no one else in this forum has or knows or can present in a top notch manner as you have for 26 years.

The name comes from a song I like, and it's 36 years, not 26. Again this focuses on WHO wants this done. I didn't think up anything, and it is obvious you have never done research. The foundation to any like project is to NOT have any preconceived ideas about what you are doing, and I had none. I failed 6 years ago because I did the exact same thing that everyone else does - I just put a picture together based on a single piece of information. Buzz - wrong. That was the last great lesson and I am now trying to tell you the same thing. Based on your choice of words above I can see this is going to be pointless.

-------------------------------------------------------

The final conclusions are simple: We are NOT responsible for the details.

What details, perhaps you could stop being vague here with a moment of clarity on that one. If you mean the details as to why its like it is, stop your compulsion and open your eyes. Its glaringly obvious to whats up.

You don't absorb very well - I explained in sentences the ideas of WHAT is going to happen, or WHEN it is going to happen. Those would be searches for details regarding what, if anything, is coming. We do not have to worry about it ... we are taken care of.

--------------------------------

Why? My guess would be that we have a tendency to think ourselves into a box and screw things up SO BADLY

Why contradict yourself. Either you know or your also guessing from the text book data and not applying observable break downable facts. You guess, now that makes you look akward for the readers to beleive your data result is fact sprinkled with nuggets of guessing.

On the ropes, are we lol. The fact of the matter is that we are not responsible for details - knowing WHY would also be a detail, and so I guessed. Am I not allowed?

----------------------------------------

we simply have been taken out of the equation.

What equation and by who ? ?.

You know, when it gets to this point and you obviously cannot put one foot in front of the other and complete a thought, I think it is time I ended this. You either don't want to know or you do not have the capacity to follow a line of thought which is simply wrapped in a figure of speech. I'm not wasting my time anymore. You are officially on your own.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Good luck on your book....................
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:46 am

Whether there are literary agents left who accept this mangled topic is a picture still to be dealt with.

You have to understand that we do not live in, or travel to, parallel universes, or have any sort of picture beyond our daily life here on earth. We need to be concerned with what goes on HERE ... period. And the problem is, and has been, thinking. To some, a particular picture presented (like the one below) is obvious. To others, it is not so obvious. The bottom line to present to those who cannot see beyond the end of their noses, would consist of information that challenges what is believed. Unfortunately, even with data that covers the subject from one end to the other, some will STILL REFUSE to see it.

Do you think scantily clad women cause earthquakes?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/boobquake-determined-to-prove-cleric-wrong/story-e6frfhk6-1225856787031
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 am

Rather than wait for a reply as I have to go out, let me take this one step further.

As said, the problem involves thinking; a better word would be processing. Anyway, there exists in this picture 3 types of processing individuals; what I like to call:

1) LHD's
2) RHD's
3) BHD's

Our "main brain" is divided into two hemispheres, and herein lies the problem. We can kind of compare this picture to one involving racism. Why? Because the differences involved in the above categories, if not identified, cause illogical schism.

I don't like you because you are white, black, oriental, native American, or whatever. THAT is illogical and one would hope by this time we have learned that lesson. The schism that develops between "types of processors" is basically the same.

The problem revolves around the individual's lack of knowledge regarding what I call hemisphere domination. In other words, an LHD is left hemisphere dominated; and RHD is right hemisphere dominated; and a BHD uses BOTH hemispheres to process data. How does this affect the picture?

Right brain processing is spatial. What you have in this picture - is exactly that: PICTURES. The easiest to identify is the familiar: Guys are into sports picture. Sports are spatial. You can go on from there.

Left brain processing is logical. The picture here can be the familiar rant by women: Men don't talk. I want to talk and my man doesn't talk. Articulation is left hemisphere, men are (for the most part) spatial; there's your problem.

Once this is seen, the idea is that you would need to identify how YOU fit into this picture, and begin to work the hemisphere less used. The bottom line would be to become a BHD, one who uses BOTH hemispheres consciously, understands the rules of each game (what each hemisphere does) and go on from there.

I saw a post today about an Arcturian Mother Ship. That would be a right brain picture. If processing this information was stagnant at this point, we would believe that picture. However, the way this should work would be: The right brain gathers said picture; it then passes it over to the left brain, at which time data enters the picture and could begin with a simple question: How the hell does this person know Arcturians even exist? From here solid information would need to be compiled, and a final picture drawn from said data.

Look, like you all I am what I am. The basic difference is that I am totally conscious of who I am and what goes on in my head. The manuscript I have been working on is a 55 year reevaluation of everything I have been through. Why? Because that's the way I do things. All information pertinent to the experience must be reviewed for as many times as it takes to verify things, and the unknown variable (something I missed) may still be lurking out the somewhere. I don't see myself as being any different from anyone else, except in the way I do things.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it Razz

Last edited by onlychild on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:58 pm

onlychild wrote:
Whether there are literary agents left who accept this mangled topic is a picture still to be dealt with.

As long as you have

1) LHD's
2) RHD's
3) BHD's

There'll be a market for your literary agent to exploit.
Its the author review you have to chew your nails off over.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: To Onlychild   Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:45 pm

I work with chronic schizophrenics, Bipolars, some brain injured and Dementia sufferers, very few of them focus on abduction phenomena, some do, usually not in the way the abductees do.

The sleep paralysis fear EMF explanation is also related to Ghosts- see Ghost Hunters and Succubus-Incubus reports.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:

As long as you have

1) LHD's
2) RHD's
3) BHD's

There'll be a market for your literary agent to exploit.
Its the author review you have to chew your nails off over.

I forgot to write in the meanings.
1) LHD's: Left hemisphere dominants.
2) RHD's: Right hemisphere dominants.
3) BHD's: Both hemisphere dominants.

The problem is the UFO subject. It has become a joke as far as publishing goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
I work with chronic schizophrenics, Bipolars, some brain injured and Dementia sufferers, very few of them focus on abduction phenomena, some do, usually not in the way the abductees do.

The sleep paralysis fear EMF explanation is also related to Ghosts- see Ghost Hunters and Succubus-Incubus reports.

What I would run into were people who heard voices (and occasionally had visions), and when I questioned them I found out they were traumatic brain injury survivors. My all time favorite reference was the "spiritualist" Ellen White. She was hit in the head with a rock as a child and had all sorts of experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:11 pm

onlychild wrote:

I have to disagree with you on that, I think the ghost buster field is the weirdest of them all.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:

I have to disagree with you on that, I think the ghost buster field is the weirdest of them all.

Well, that wasn't what I said, but - personally, I don't believe in ghosties, never saw one in my life, and two people I knew who passed and SHOULD have come back (at least to say hi) never did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:07 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:

Well, that wasn't what I said, but - personally, I don't believe in ghosties, never saw one in my life, and two people I knew who passed and SHOULD have come back (at least to say hi) never did.

I see them and an ex inlaw has an actual picture at their mothers grave site of the ecto-plas on a group photograph. Ghost stories have turned upside down with tv shows that make stuff up for audience ratings. People eat that stink up more than ufos in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: ok   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

My take on Ghosts is this this:,
just as we have parallel universes and dimensions
the one we go to when we die can co-exist and at times interact with this one-
two types- interactive- or living
and two - residual energy inhabiting a place, replaying events
all based on energy transformation.
J.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:09 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
My take on Ghosts is this this:,
just as we have parallel universes and dimensions
the one we go to when we die can co-exist and at times interact with this one-
two types- interactive- or living
and two - residual energy inhabiting a place, replaying events
all based on energy transformation.
J.

Its a weird place this mortal conscious awareness we call life. In regards to what you wrote, I have to say its a collective of infinitely indexed knowledge where our senses, draw the reality of the thing, we find ourselves operating in. There's just to many unexplainable events within the menagerie to conclude its validity can be trusted as real.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: Gigas   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:14 pm

In general I agree however;
There are ways to measure and validate reality of experience, much like with UfOs; trace evidence-emf- K2 meters, Flur cameras
Not being alone when an experience occurs is not 100% , but it can help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:15 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
In general I agree however;
There are ways to measure and validate reality of experience, much like with UfOs; trace evidence-emf- K2 meters, Flur cameras
Not being alone when an experience occurs is not 100% , but it can help.

Yes, there is instrumentality to validate its intended result. But to the observer minus intrumentality, is the transparency of the obscure unknown real. You have to decide for yourself.

I was told several years ago by a law enforcement individual the law enforcement departments of the US have been offered acquisition of a device to see into buildings from the outside and show any person(s) within that building. This individual said their department had one and this device was so beyond beleif, it was unreal.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: cameras   Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Theyt are using something similar in Pasadena and have been for 10 years also uses thermal if I remember right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
A few years ago a scientist named Pressinger or something like that, did some research regarding the phenomena;
His findings were that under conditions of high EMF, humans have a series of shared experiences- sleep paralyisis followed by feelings of a foreboding presence in the room.
Some abductions are due to EMFs (electromagnetic fields)
some are mental illness- ie schizophrenia, delusional disorder, temporal lobe epilepsy etc...
some are legit and leave evidence- Dr.Roger Leir
Barney and Betty Hill.
that's my take.
Jack.

You have forgotten that some are disinformation!
Imagine for a moment (if you will) that you are a part of a secret goverment organization charged with keeping the public misinformed.
You have knowledge that precludes ever leting the truth be known.
So at odd intervals you borrow a member of the public and drug them in order to provide an acceptable abuduction.
Perfectly normal people.

Now assume that you have knowledge of disinformation and the need to keep people uninformed. Would you not be a member here
to in some small way carry it forward?

The fact that gulf breeze is located near one of the most secret airbases in the world. People go there and drive thru it but they do not look that which is front of them.
Yet you and I can look at the sky and see.
We know now,via space telescopes, that the universe far exceeds any thing that we could imagine.
Yet, perfectly normal people say we are alone in all of it's vastness. A very humble attitude wouldn't you say.
Observe and you shall see.

Or maybe wake up on a table surronded by small grey friends.

I remain davefair

Last edited by davefair on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: to Dave   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Yes, very true. I'm sure that there are government folks doing some abductions for disinformation and some are no doubt working with the Greys to assist them in their purpose what ever that may be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:46 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
Yes, very true. I'm sure that there are government folks doing some abductions for disinformation and some are no doubt working with the Greys to assist them in their purpose what ever that may be.
I hate to be a pain in the foot, but how do you know that for sure? In order to come to that conclusion you would have to have looked at every single alleged abduction claim, categorized it appropriately, weeding out the crack-pot claims, verifying and isolating the true claims. I just have a problem with this picture because in 55 years worth of "goings on" I have never once gone through anything that even remotely resembles a "scary abduction". In fact, I never had a "dream" about this stuff until I began to read about it, which supports the day residue dream idea.

I don't know ... if I was trying to screw up the public perception regarding the existence of extraterrestrial life, I would find fear a great tactic, and leaving people to "think for themselves" is a great way to do it. Look at the '50s rhetoric ... back then people swallowed the aliens from Venus and Mars crap on a daily basis. I say this picture today is no different. I believe ET is smarter than all that, and that the fear factor in this is nothing more than our own R-Complex brain spitting out fight or flight information.

Last edited by onlychild on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:58 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:

Well now, we seem to be getting somewhere. Let me tell you a little something. You show traits deeply rooted in materialism. Don't become alarmed my friend. That only reflects the insecurities of the possibility there's another reality hidden from your neural synaptics which only accepts the material side of life even though something else is going on along side it all.

Actually, you are wrong. If a question is presented, and I spent over half my life answering said question, who do you blame for the outcome, the teacher or the student?

I find that statement purposely cryptic

Why, it's a valid question. Everything in my life has led me to this exact spot ... who do you blame, those who brought me here, or me for making the journey?

Why blame any one? When surley both are at fault. Blame belongs to niether,but missunderstanding is surely at fault.
{color=green} If I speak the truth and you refuse to hear, then and only then, you are a fault.
The premis of truth is such a liquid thing. Almost impossible to grasp and hold on to.
If you and I observe the same thing from diffrent focal points, would you wager that we see it in the same way?
That is a valid question and here is another. Would you give the same wieght to my description as you would your own?
furthur if a thousand people saw a thing would it then be swamp gas? or perhaps venus?
If you know a thing of common knowledge does that make it true?
You are no more a pain in the foot then one allows. There for be not a pain but join in the search.
Become a Fox Molder or even better a bill barnes.
This thread would seem to be questions of questioners. It does seem to draw away from the search.

I remain
Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 am

jackgbowman wrote:
Who said greys are aliens?
How do you know this. Why plain history and recent events prove that our goverment indeed kidnaps people and holds them for years.
How can you not know by reading or watching television?
The central Intellengence agency has been doing it for years.Do you really believe that if they would do that to aliens that they would restrain
themselves from taking you if they so desired. As lee remmey would say "some one is living in Nambypamby land." so Jack when you read the replie below. Think for a moment about how some people have closed thier minds or perhaps are goverment agents provacater.

I remain

davefair cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on abductions   

Back to top Go down

my thoughts on abductions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next