UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
Denver to Vote on UFO Commission Vote_lcapDenver to Vote on UFO Commission I_voting_barDenver to Vote on UFO Commission Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Denver to Vote on UFO Commission Vote_lcapDenver to Vote on UFO Commission I_voting_barDenver to Vote on UFO Commission Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
August 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Denver to Vote on UFO Commission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ria

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Denver to Vote on UFO Commission Empty
PostSubject: Denver to Vote on UFO Commission   Denver to Vote on UFO Commission Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Denver voters next summer will be asked to approve the formation of a commission to study visitors from outer space.

Jeff Peckman, the 55-year-old entrepreneur behind the 2003 "Safety Through Peace" ballot initiative that asked Denver to deploy stress-reducing systems citywide, found out Monday that he had submitted enough signatures to get the issue before voters.

City Clerk and Recorder Stephanie O'Malley said he submitted 10,000 signatures, of which 4,211 were valid; 3,974 were required to place the issue on the Aug. 10, 2010, city ballot.

If it passes, Denver will be required to create a seven-member commission tasked with collecting evidence that extraterrestrials and UFOs have been visiting Earth.

Some City Council members say Peckman's efforts affirm their fears that the city's low threshold for getting initiatives onto the ballot invites frivolity. The current system for getting an ordinance change on the ballot pegs the number of signatures required to a percentage of the last mayoral vote, which in recent years has been low.

http://truthseekersvideo.com/6783-denver-to-vote-on-ufo-commission.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Denver to Vote on UFO Commission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Ufology Personalities-
Jump to: