The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Vote_lcapJuxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 I_voting_barJuxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Vote_lcapJuxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 I_voting_barJuxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers

Go down 
+3
TOMMCFERRAN
LakehurstNJwitness
Jocariah
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Mike Good "Quote":

"J,

Everybody! If you were raised in a culture you have been shoved down that predigested rabbit hole as a matter of course. There, again, is that belief system that you refuse to acknowledge. ."

With all due respect, classifying my belief system, as you did, as being one of "skepticism”, was for your benefit alone, not mine. By so classifying it, you are now able to rest easier, knowing that there is no unresolved issue there, with regard to me, and my belief system - because you have resolved it. My belief system has been observed and classified by you …time to move on.

To my way of thinking, we all have a world-view, and our belief system, or lack thereof, fits into our world-view.

"But I get your point. I was not climbing down a rabbit hole but merely looking for common ground"

Trying to find common ground…why?

Why would or should we try to find common ground with anyone else’s belief system? After all, isn't our belief system truly and uniquely our own. If someone is happy with his or her belief system, and it serves them, Bravo…good for them. No need to bring logic into the belief system equation, is there? Furthermore, don't most belief system entail miracles, invisible Gods, angels, or the like? Where is the logic there?

It appears to me, again with all due respect, that your agenda is well established - to find and classify, regardless of anything that might run counter or be contrary to your pre-established world-view.

So I guess my next question is, do you ever find anything that you cannot classify?

Cheers
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: TO: MIKE GOOD   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Mike , I respect you and enjoy your comments and responses ... I know this subject is such a sticky topic for most to discuss, but thats why I respect you for at least showing enough "care and respect" for others even when they don't share your views or beliefs...thats very cool of you to take the high road and try and talk it out.

And I think its good for others to read too , from both points of view on this subject of religious beliefs and how they might relate to UFOlogy.

I do try and stay aware of all belief systems, but I keep finding that none compare to christianity and its unique message of grace and mercy from God. Most of the other beliefs seem to be based on "humanism" , christianity is based on us humans being lost and in need of mercy , love and grace from God ... its a love story and it takes a lot of backbone to be big enough to accept help from another , we tend to want the answers to come from us ... maybe its pride , but the act of being able to receive a gift such as salvation takes a great deal of humiliation and letting go , its not an easy step to take as a human being, to admit that we are lost as a human race and in need of help, that the answers do not , and have not , and appear that they never will come from us ...the world keeps becoming exactly what the Bible forecasted and warned it would become. How you can sit there and say you don't see evil in the world is astonishing to say the least, but I still value you and respect you , I think our discussion is a good thing for all.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: and another thing   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:51 pm

one more thing Mike ...

I have arranged for you to be flown to the Vatican next week where you will stay while being trained for the priesthood. I know that deep in my heart this would be the best thing for you while you're going thru this rebellion...and with your artistic talents we can use you to paint some of the churces in the cities along the northeast ... new york, boston, philly and D.C. , you need to get away from california and all that new age stuff, healthy dieting, and sunshine,get down to some good old fashioned church-going religion, a roast beef dinner and cold wintery weather ...it does a person good to suffer sometimes.

I believe this might be the best thing for you, but please do not paint any UFO images on the ceilings of the cathedrals .... mike? you wouldn't do that would you ???
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 am

Well, there you have it.

LakehurstNJwitness has proven once again, that her
belief system is right for her, and her for it.

Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:56 am

Jocariah wrote:
Well, there you have it.

LakehurstNJwitness has proven once again, that her
belief system is right for her, and her for it.

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT ....

Jocariah has proven once again, that she has no sense of humor, and that she hasn't raised her level of consciousness high enough to yet recognize humor nor the ability to laugh.
Must've missed the channeling on laughter.

lol
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:50 pm

I had this crazy dream that I was in a UFO forum witnessing an argument about belief between a person who thinks he channels aliens, a person who believes Martin Luther King and English TV sets were once channels for aliens, and a Christian who doesn't understand why the first two don't accept as fact that a man-god died on a cross and came back to life for our sins, when they must know that disbelief means they're going to burn for eternity in hell.

And ya know something? The Christian gal actually made sense because at that point... Why not believe it? What have you got to lose?
Back to top Go down
http://www.paratopia.net
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

PostSubject: Re: Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
I had this crazy dream that I was in a UFO forum witnessing an argument about belief between a person who thinks he channels aliens, a person who believes Martin Luther King and English TV sets were once channels for aliens, and a Christian who doesn't understand why the first two don't accept as fact that a man-god died on a cross and came back to life for our sins, when they must know that disbelief means they're going to burn for eternity in hell.

And ya know something? The Christian gal actually made sense because at that point... Why not believe it? What have you got to lose?

I had this crazy dream that I posted this and no one called me out for being a spirit-possessed abductee hypocrite lacking irony.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:13 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
""I had this crazy dream that I posted this and no one called me out for being a spirit-possessed abductee hypocrite lacking irony ""

What is 'irony'...?

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

PostSubject: Re: Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Jocariah wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
""I had this crazy dream that I posted this and no one called me out for being a spirit-possessed abductee hypocrite lacking irony ""

What is 'irony'...?

It's the thing most lacking in this field.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

PostSubject: Re: Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
Jocariah wrote:

What is 'irony'...?

It's the thing most lacking in this field.

...or sarcasm mislabeled.

Back to top Go down
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Crazy in Fla. The ' Right' coast.    Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Now young'ns, behave and get along... I've been following this UFO thing for longer than most of you've been alive. I've come to this conclusion; The anti-christ will arrive in a ufo, he will cure all our problems in every aspect. People will follow his every word and worship him as a GOD, who he will say he is. That's it blunt and to the piont. Have me comitted!!!
Just another day in paradise, with Issac!!!

P.S. Born again (1976) never looked back PTL...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers   Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juxtaposition Awakening Travelers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next