The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Vote_lcapNew Webseries - PROBED:signals I_voting_barNew Webseries - PROBED:signals Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
New Webseries - PROBED:signals Vote_lcapNew Webseries - PROBED:signals I_voting_barNew Webseries - PROBED:signals Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

New Webseries - PROBED:signals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Webseries - PROBED:signals Empty
PostSubject: New Webseries - PROBED:signals   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:49 pm

We're excited to announce a new independently-produced sci-fi web series called PROBED:signals. Please check us out online here: http://www.probedsignals.com

Now, in case you're wondering if I'm just a spamming BOT, I am not. My name is Webb Pickersgill, the cinematographer and editor of the show, the director is Joel Cranson and the writer is Kevin Herrmann. Together we are all huge sci-fi fans, which is why we decided to create the series. Years ago, we created a trilogy of Star Wars fan films together called Spirits of the Force. Since then, we've put our efforts into making other films. We're just independent filmmakers in Phoenix, AZ trying to create some entertaining indie entertainment for sci-fans worldwide.

Our director Joel and I are big X Files fans, and wanted to create a short film based on the archetypes of that show to pay homage to one of our favorite TV series. The result was a short film called PROBED, which became the genesis of the web series. You can watch essentially the first pilot episode of the series online NOW, called Episode 0: PROBED. The remaining episodes are scheduled to begin showing in January, 2010.

So, with that brief history, I hope you guys check out the website, enjoy the pilot episode, and check out the series in January. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Webseries - PROBED:signals   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Hello UFO Magazine board members. We are proud to announce the release of "select" behind the scene images of PROBED:signals on our Facebook page. Please become a fan of PROBED:signals on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/PROBED/174160517481 to keep up to date with the latest from our grass-roots sci-fi webisode series. Thanks for your support!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Webseries - PROBED:signals   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Hello everyone here at the UFO Magazine forum! As we get ready for the release of the first episode of PROBED:signals on January 26th, we're happy to release the first video in an entertaining *bonus* series. "Mondologues" is a video web blogs series where one of the lead characters from PROBED:signals expresses his opinions on various matters. We hope that this bonus video series will offer some comedic relief to the otherwise serious tone of the PROBED:signals series. This week, he explores the deeper meaning behind "taking out the garbage". Check out "Mondologues - Garbage" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAcVfp7Ze4U Mondologues will be released bi-weekly on Tuesdays, with episodes of PROBED:signals on the alternating weeks. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Webseries - PROBED:signals   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:05 am

It's official! Our first episode has launched and the new web series is now under way. Visit www.probedsignals.com to see episode 1, "ENCOUNTERS". Return every other Tuesday for new episodes, and on each Tuesday in-between, we'll be posting new video content like "Mondologues" or "Behind the Scenes"! Always something fresh to see at www.probedsignals.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Webseries - PROBED:signals   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:54 am

Hello everyone here at UFO Magazine!

We are very excited to release the SECOND episode of the sci-fi web series, PROBED:signals, which can be seen only at www.probedsignals.com

Episode 2 "CONNECTION" - An awkward encounter in the school library inspires Carter to get out and have some fun with Chrissy.
When he continues to hear a paranormal sound, he investigates to find more than he bargained for. But what does it mean?

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Probed   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:35 pm

I watched it and I have to say I am Hooked!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Webseries - PROBED:signals   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Hey everyone here at UFO Magazine! It's been a while, but I have an update for you!

Episode 3, “REXFACTOR” is now available through our website www.probedsignals.com

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PROBED and follow us on Twitter too at www.twitter.com/probedsignals !

Please feel free to post comments here too. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Episode 6 Released   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 pm

We are happy to announce the release of Episode 6-"WE ARE NEVER ALONE" only available at www.probedsignals.com   If you haven't checked out the series yet, what are you waiting for?  The 20-minute pilot episode and 6 5-minute episodes are available online NOW for FREE.

Only two more regular episodes (7,Cool and then we'll be having an exclusive premiere of the season finale (Episode 9) at the 2010 Phoenix Cactus Comicon (www.phoenixcomicon.com) on May 29th, then releasing our final episode online on June 1.

If you like the show, please be sure to follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/probedsignals and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PROBED
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: New Webseries - PROBED:signals   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Hmm , not sure i want to get probed !

Will take a look and get back to you .

Cheers FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Webseries - PROBED:signals   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Hey free wheel... I hope you checked it out, and enjoyed getting "PROBED" Smile

Lots of things going on in the PROBED:signals world! If you haven’t checked out the show, Episodes 1-8 are online now for FREE at www.probedsignals.com  It's a fun sci-fi drama web series inspired by the X-Files and the Phoenix Lights.

Episodes 1-7 of our comedic spin-off web series “Mondologues” are also online, with the final episode releasing tomorrow.

The season finale of PROBED:signals, Episode 9 - "The Future is Now", will premiere on the big screen at the 2010 Phoenix Comicon on May 29th. (www.phoenixcomicon.com)  The entire series will show on the big screen, and end with the premiere of Episode 9!  Following the screening, the cast and crew will be giving a panel to discuss the series.  The final episode will be available online on June 1st.

The cast and crew of PROBED:signals are guests at the 2010 Phoenix Comicon, so stop by our booth near celebrity-row.  We'll also be participating in another panel on Sunday on "How to Make a Web Series", with other local web series creators including "Mr. E Comics" and "Vincent and Me"

We also excited to announce that the PROBED:signals Season 1 DVD will be available for sale at Phoenix Comicon at a VERY special "Con-Only" price, and online starting June 1st.

Lots going on!  We hope to see you out at one of the events!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Episode 9 and DVD!   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 pm

We are proud to release the season finale of PROBED:signals, Episode 9 “The Future is Now” on our website www.probedsignals.com. If you haven't had a chance to check out the series, NOW is the time. You can now watch the entire series, first episode to last, and not miss a beat.

We are also proud to announce the availability of the Limited Edition Phoenix Comicon PROBED:signals DVD at www.probedsignals.com/dvd/ As of this posting there are only 32 copies left, from a serialized run of just 100. Get yours today! The DVD is signed by the cast and crew, and includes content not available online. Support quality independent projects!! Your purchase of the DVD helps us recover our out-of-pocket expenses, so that we can bring you even better projects in the future!

Thank you to everyone who has watched the show, shared it with their friends, and supported us along the way! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Webseries - PROBED:signals   New Webseries - PROBED:signals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Webseries - PROBED:signals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Media :: Paranormal/UFO TV-
Jump to: