The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFOs in Nature Photos Vote_lcapUFOs in Nature Photos I_voting_barUFOs in Nature Photos Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFOs in Nature Photos Vote_lcapUFOs in Nature Photos I_voting_barUFOs in Nature Photos Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFOs in Nature Photos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forrestjump

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-11

UFOs in Nature Photos Empty
PostSubject: UFOs in Nature Photos   UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Last summer, when I was visiting in my home country I shot some nature photos. Later I analysed these photos on my computer and found something strange, which did not match with the environment. There was an evident unknown spaceraft hovering just above trees. It's position above forest and in the sun made me think that this UFO spied on us. I created a video based on these photos. Please find it at UFOs in Nature Photos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFOs in Nature Photos   UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Thank you for sharing those photos, but they look like the tops of tree branches to me. It would of been interesting if the "objects" were independent of the trees themselves. I could do the same thing with many of the other trees in those same picture.
Back to top Go down
forrestjump

PostSubject: Re: UFOs in Nature Photos   UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:01 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
Thank you for sharing those photos, but they look like the tops of tree branches to me. It would of been interesting if the "objects" were independent of the trees themselves. I could do the same thing with many of the other trees in those same picture.

You are welcome. There is only 1 and the same object in these 5 photos. I haven't manipulated these photos in anyway or used some image and photo editing software. It's just a "live" presentation of the photos by using Picasa. As you can see, I point the hovering object by using the cursor of Picasa. On the other hand, it can't be a reflection of something, because I have shot these photos from different places in this same direction against light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFOs in Nature Photos   UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:26 pm

the object in question is far away and could very well be a bunch of leaves. If you look at similar trees that are close up in the software, you can see the same effect. While it does resemble what could be a saucer, it is not solid enough and looks like a bunch of leaves. Plus all the pictures show the alleged object right next to the trees.

Others can look at the photos and see if they can make out a better saucer than I did.

I am going to say it is a bunch of leaves, sorry if I am disappointing you.
Back to top Go down
forrestjump

PostSubject: Re: UFOs in Nature Photos   UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 am

kidflash2008 wrote:
the object in question is far away and could very well be a bunch of leaves. If you look at similar trees that are close up in the software, you can see the same effect. While it does resemble what could be a saucer, it is not solid enough and looks like a bunch of leaves. Plus all the pictures show the alleged object right next to the trees.

Others can look at the photos and see if they can make out a better saucer than I did.

I am going to say it is a bunch of leaves, sorry if I am disappointing you.

I am not very glad or enthusiastic to find a UFO in my photos. Believe me it is a strange feeling to find them. These photos are the first ones where I have been able to capture UFO and it is purely unintentional - I haven't even tried to seek or film especially UFOs. Like the title shows, these are pure nature photos. Later I really seek UFOs by using Picasa, because I have seen one before hovering just above trees in this same lake region a couple of decades ago. In my opinion, this UFO looks very solid and it has a metallic shine. Bunch of leaves has no such an effect. Yesterday I measured the distance from my position to trees on the opposite shore of this bay by using Google Earth. It is approximately 250 meters. On the other hand, I have been able to capture very fast moving UFOs in this same region by using the video mode of my digital camera. Later when I have analysed these video clips with my computer, I have been able to capture only maximum of 1-2 frames, so these objects are very fast. I shall share also these in the near future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFOs in Nature Photos   UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:58 pm

The object in question may look solid or metallic to you, however, it does not look very solid to me. All I did was look at other parts of the trees and could see the very same effect you are claiming to be a UFO in the same photograph.

The problem is there are many photographs of flying discs that are much clearer than the photographs shown here. I am just responding to what I saw in the photograph. I hope others look at the video and respond to what they could or could not determine.

I am not saying I am right or wrong on this, but as I watched the video and looked at the photographs in question, I did not detect a metallic or any unknown object. I did notice that what was pointed out could also be detected elsewhere throughout the photograph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFOs in Nature Photos   UFOs in Nature Photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFOs in Nature Photos
Page 1 of 1