The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
I do NOT believe.... Vote_lcapI do NOT believe.... I_voting_barI do NOT believe.... Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
I do NOT believe.... Vote_lcapI do NOT believe.... I_voting_barI do NOT believe.... Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

I do NOT believe....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kmoore88

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

I do NOT believe.... Empty
PostSubject: I do NOT believe....   I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 am

that UFO's are terrestrial based. There is too much evidence against this and the science does not support physical beings traveling billions of miles to earth. I believe the phenomenon is dimensionally based. Moreover, their behavior in how they have interacted with the human race over the centuries is closer to malevolence than to "scientific observation". While I enjoy the show, I believe Bill's position that these are terrestrial beings misleads the true nature of what these are and what their true intent is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I do NOT believe....   I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Considering the thousands of sightings of nuts and bolts craft by very reliable people, I would state that the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis would fit most of the cases. There are other cases where other dimensions or supernatural reasons may be the case (orbs).

Just because humans cannot go faster the light or have not found a way to traverse the galaxy does not mean the beings who could be thousands, millions and possibly billions of years ahead of us cannot do so.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I do NOT believe....   I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:32 pm

I would say that given the varied types of accounts, beings, experiences and so on -- there are probably multiple explanations. Likely all theories have some truth.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
kmoore88

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: I do NOT believe....   I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
Considering the thousands of sightings of nuts and bolts craft by very reliable people, I would state that the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis would fit most of the cases. There are other cases where other dimensions or supernatural reasons may be the case (orbs).

Just because humans cannot go faster the light or have not found a way to traverse the galaxy does not mean the beings who could be thousands, millions and possibly billions of years ahead of us cannot do so.

the probability for extraterrestrial intelligent life from a naturalistic perspective is much less than 10500 + 22 -1054 -100,000,000,000 -24,000,000. That is, it is less than 10-100,024,000,532. In longhand notation it would be 0.00 … 001 with 100,024,000,531 zeros between the decimal point and the 1. In other words, the probability of "another" planet supporting carbon based life in the universe is as close to zero as any scientifically determined probability has ever been.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I do NOT believe....   I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:54 pm

I don't see that it really matters whether they are extraterrestrial or dimensional, they are still not of this earth. However, given how many times science has been wrong in the past -- extraterrestrials are still very open to me. We always make the mistake of thinking we know everything there is to know and have accounted for everything. That is rarely true, but the few that think outside what is known are the ones that invent new things and advance the human race. Yep, normally the ones that break the known laws of science that others think can't be broken.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
natedog54
Seeker
natedog54

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I do NOT believe....   I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:12 am

Lesley wrote:
I would say that given the varied types of accounts, beings, experiences and so on -- there are probably multiple explanations. Likely all theories have some truth.

I would tend to agree with this. All we know is what we have experienced on this small, young planet. Nuts and bolts, morphing stuff, pure light or energy. Who says nuts and bolts can't pass through dimensional portals, or that energy can't traverse the universe? Just because we can't do it, doesn't mean that someone from somewhere else can't.

I think this is an existance of endless possibilities. Life that can thrive in conditions that humans can't. Technology capable of things we haven't even begun to dream of. How do we know it doesn't exist? No human (that we know of at least) has ever visited another planet. I like to think that it is our generations day and time, when we will be the one's that finally learn the truth. Or at least some of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I do NOT believe....   I do NOT believe.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I do NOT believe....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: UFO Hunters :: Season 3-
Jump to: