HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
  • » Kurdish thorn in Iraq’s side Al Maliki's authoritarian ways will force Sunnis and Kurds to seek common ground in reinforcing their local power By Francis Matthew, Editor at LargePublished: 00:00 April 5, 2012
  • » Healthier alternatives to common, everyday foods
  • » Confusing label information (zinc) - a common problem?
  • » Record photometric precision ground based telescopes
  • » Common Themes: Nudity
  • » The ground turns to mud like quicksand and my family sink but I start to fly.
  • » Common Themes: Demons
  • » When the Ground Shakes
  • » House-sitting after almost slipping into a hole in the ground with a HUGE COLONY of bees in it! Looking for Spiritual Interpretation Please...
  • » Common Themes: Flying
  • UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Jeffery Pritchett Reappears On Florida 97X’s The Stroke Show
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:52 am by Ufofiend

» COM Deena West Budd: Cryptozoology & The Arsehats Of Moron
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am by Ufofiend

» COM Hal Mathew Un-Agora-Phobic * The Great Flawduh Marijuana Mystery
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am by Ufofiend

» COM Lon Milo DuQuette The Weiser Book of Horror and the Occult: Hidden Magic, Occult Truths, and the Stories That Started It All
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:50 am by Ufofiend

» The Mind Cemetery: Jeffery Pritchett Vs. MUFON
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 am by Ufofiend

» Hi from UK Lincolnshire
    Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 pm by The Small Grey

» COM Denise Alvarado The Voodoo Doll Spellbook: A Compendium of Ancient and Contemporary Spells and Rituals
    Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Ufofiend

» COM Ted Peters UFOs: God’s Chariots: Spirituality, Ancient Aliens, & Religious Yearnings in the Age of Extraterrestrials
    Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:11 am by Ufofiend

» COM Brent Raynes – UFO Paranormal Shamanism Plethora
    Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 am by Ufofiend

Top posters
    onlychild

Ufofiend

davefair

glider

Lesley

free wheel

Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

November 2014
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum
    Share | 

Proveing ground machup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    HUNTSMAN

Number of posts: 7
    Registration date: 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Proveing ground machup   Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Hello all. Huntsman here. On the show where they rode the bikes around the proveing grounds. I noticed something that leads me to belive the exploded car or truck is a machup. If that is a test area for arty where are all the impact craters? Granted we couldnt see the whole area but if that car was hit by arty i belive there would be a hole there not just a hull of a car. It could of been a morter but I think it would of been a one hit wonder and if it was a handheld like a R.P.G. I think they would of been a lil further inside the base to test it. The area just looked a lil to clean to me. Could be just a scare tactic to keep folks from walkin into the area did anyone notice this aswell ?

L8ER
    Huntsman
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    ALBERT
    Seeker

Number of posts: 81
    Registration date: 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:36 pm

I thought about that also, huntsman, but I wrote it off to maybe that vehicle was thrown into the air by the explosion and landed near the fence. Some land mines/IED's are known for displacing targets far from ground zero.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Fox Mulder
    Seeker

Number of posts: 38
    Registration date: 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:15 am

There were vehicles strewn around the range, you can see them off at 1\4 mile, 1\2 mile etc.

The one by the fence was also by 2 thick walls about 10' high.

This leads me to believe that the contractors were testing high speed ammunition or energy weapons.

You can't look at a decimated vehicle and reverse guess all the damage inflicted in it's history, it may have been moved to that location in that condition.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 pm

Many vehicles are used as moving or stationary target practice. That may explain why the destroyed vehicles were there.
    Back to top Go down
    BBecker

Number of posts: 2
    Registration date: 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Proveing ground machup   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:38 pm

I agree the area was too clean. Also, when Pat and Kevin were on the southside they said it was quiet, no movement. If ther are 1450 people in the facility, why was it so quiet? Where are they?

BB
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://ufomig.bravehost.com
    ALBERT
    Seeker

Number of posts: 81
    Registration date: 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:52 am

BBecker wrote:
    I agree the area was too clean. Also, when Pat and Kevin were on the southside they said it was quiet, no movement. If ther are 1450 people in the facility, why was it so quiet? Where are they?

BB

Wouldn't you know it...Bill, Pat and Kevin go to Area 52 on one of their days off/holidays.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Fox Mulder
    Seeker

Number of posts: 38
    Registration date: 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:11 am

"Where are they?"

What do you live in Mayberry RFD? There are 1450 people in the one bldg I work in, and we have dozen and dozens and dozens of them.

Perhaps they don't all have cushy windows office so they can look out and watch the fire and brimstone annihilation while they type their reports and mix a new batch of biological doomsday soup.

Maybe they work in shifts?

Maybe they work so freakin far under ground they get nosebleeds?

Anyone recall The Andromeda Strain (1971)?

You can't honestly think that the place looks like Apocalypse Now at any given time.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 pm

If the buildings were built for top secret testing, they would not have any windows as the research area would not want any frequencies to be detected by any enemy or foreign spy. This was especially true during the Cold War.

They also may park somewhere else and have shuttle buses take them to work. They could spend a week living in the underground facility also. There are many underground missile facilities throughout the United States that housed people when they were manned.

Also, they may not have that many working there. If they want to have true security, the less people working on the projects the better. Maybe a few hundred people tops.

One thing we do know, is that the security teams did not want Bill and his crew there. If this wasn't an important area, why make such a fuss about filming it? Just warn them of unexploded ordinances and then let them be.
    Back to top Go down
    Gort
    CE 1

Number of posts: 178
    Registration date: 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Proveing ground machup   Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:56 am

I used to load weapons when I was in the Air Force. The range would have targets of varying types buildings, vehicles etc. The aircraft carry missiles, 2.75 rockets and 50 cal ammunition, as well as 500 lb bombs. It would all depend on what the training mission was. If it was to use ammo then there would be no impact craters. The vehicle may have sustained a near miss and been thrown to the location it now rests at. That is a large range, and where they were seen may have been only a small part of the range that is used primarily for gunnery use.

I am not saying that what goes on there is not deceptive, only trying to shed some light on what the camera sees.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Bill Thomas/Saberjet
    Seeker

Number of posts: 30
    Registration date: 2012-08-11

PostSubject: FYI   Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Something I found out long ago, yet is still true today. The security used on facilities that are doing government work, and research is not military, it's a private contractor. Most likely Wachenhutt Corp. They also have the contract out at Area 51, and maybe Duggway too. You only find U.S. servicemen as security on U.S. military facilities. Find someone who worked for Wachenhutt at A-51 and maybe he'd talk...But to show you how sloppy they are, both my parents worked for Martin Co. in Orlando, in the sixties. Wachenhutt was their security contractor then. My dad said when he and mom went thur the check point,( coming and going), The guard would always check my dad's lunch box but never my mom's purse. She was an inspector for the LaCross missle system and he a machinist. He used to say she could have walked out with the guidence system plans and no one would know...
    Bill Thomas/Saberjet
    Sunny Fla.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

Proveing ground machup

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1