The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Vote_lcapGov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? I_voting_barGov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Vote_lcapGov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? I_voting_barGov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
karynroberts

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Empty
PostSubject: Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way?   Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Quick questions -

Who is 'they' with regards to Government conspiracy?
What can be done to force disclosure of UFO and Alien information?
When will the truth be known?
Where does one go to get 'truth'?
Why has the alleged 'truth' been kept from the American public?

In short, is there oversight, policy, procedure, law so that 'we' the people can ask and get honest, straight forward answers to easy questions? How can agencies exist above elected officials to the extent of being unreachable - can I NOT pay my taxes unless I know where my money is going? No. Can they spend my money without telling me? Yes. Can they build a base, converse with Aliens, test technology without my knowledge? Yes. Can I see it? No.

Perhaps my politics are not best represented by those allegedly pursuing communication with 'whomever' - 'they' are a small percentage representing so many - I think it is time we spoke for ourselves in an official capacity - a 'militia' of concerned United States Citizens representing 'our' best interests with regards to our future, the country and the world.

Simple law and a oversight, simple honesty and integrity, simple. I expect no more or less from my country than my country expects from me.

Duty, Honor, Country.

Cheers,
Karyn
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way?   Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 pm

karynroberts wrote:
Quick questions -

Who is 'they' with regards to Government conspiracy?

The powers that be. We live in a republic where the MAJORITY rules.

What can be done to force disclosure of UFO and Alien information?

Nothing short of doing your own research.

When will the truth be known?

When they think the time is right and to the benifit of the country, industry, commerce and society as a whole.

Where does one go to get 'truth'?

Start with searching your own mind and soul.

Why has the alleged 'truth' been kept from the American public?

"They" believe that;
We, as a world society, can't handle the truth.

In short, is there oversight, policy, procedure, law so that 'we' the people can ask and get honest, straight forward answers to easy questions?

Not of this writing.

How can agencies exist above elected officials to the extent of being unreachable -

Because of such things as documents stamped "SECRET"; "TOP SECRET";
"FOR EYES ONLY". Releasing information from any of these would be a violation of law and could get you up to life in prison.
"They" protect the national good and interest.

can I NOT pay my taxes unless I know where my money is going? No. Can they spend my money without telling me? Yes.

All tax money collected goes into a "general pool" at the treasury department.
It is spent on goods and services for the common good and welfare.
i.e. The highway system, public school system, welfare systems, law enforcement, The court system, National defense, health care for the aged and disabled, medical research, scientific research, space exploration, Intelligence gathering, National Parks system, Social Security System, (and most importantly, my government pension and health care)...all of which we all benifit from every day of our natural lives (and then some).

You SEE and KNOW where your tax money is and going EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY, EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK, EVERY WEEK OF THE YEAR, YEAR AFTER YEAR.

Your tax money is EVERYWHERE.

Can they build a base, converse with Aliens, test technology without my knowledge? Yes. Can I see it? No.

True and not true. What is your need to know ? Curiosity ?
Good luck with that one !

As part of your job ?...Yes.
As part of your security clearance ?...Yes.
As part of your research ?...Yes?
As part of your civilian defence contract ?...Probably.

As part of a reality TV show? NO .

Perhaps my politics are not best represented by those allegedly pursuing communication with 'whomever' - 'they' are a small percentage representing so many - I think it is time we spoke for ourselves in an official capacity - a 'militia' of concerned United States Citizens representing 'our' best interests with regards to our future, the country and the world.
Duty, Honor, Country.
Cheers,
Karyn

Be careful with this one.

Tea parties are cute and they take up some of our down time, however
once you threaten the wealfare of the country for your selfish needs, desires and or ideals, you are wondering into an area much biger and so much more powerful then yourselves.
Trust me on this one. I was a proactive dissenter in the 1960's, protesting every thing from the war to social injustice. At that time, the powers that were, tolerated me up to a single point and thought I was cute exercising my first amendment rights...untill it reached a point of not being very cute any longer and they felt the national security of the country, and Wall Street, were in danger.

I was one of the lucky ones...they locked me up in prison and fined my protesting ass ( I paid off my fine in 1987-that's from 1969 !!!)
The unlucky ones were introduced to the muzzle, and bullet, from a M16 military rifle.

Simple law and a oversight, simple honesty and integrity, simple. I expect no more or less from my country than my country expects from me.

The French applied the above logic to, and during, their revolution in 1789. It is known to history today as the rain of terror. After all of the aristcrats (the government) were beheaded, they went after those who were the authors of the revolution and revolutionary slogan of:
"FRATERNITY EQUALITY LIBERTY"

.....They also lost their heads.

Be careful of what you wish for.

Last edited by ALBERT on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way?   Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:34 pm

It is now known that the FBI had extensive files and spied on those who protested this country. The fairly recent coverage of the illegal wiretappings of people living in the United States for 9/11 purposes.

The reality is the government and military have much to lose if they reveal what they know. They want the possible technology for themselves.

As ALBERT also states, watch what you wish for as you might get it.
Back to top Go down
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way?   Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 pm

"They" are the status quo; people who like things the way they are. Including me, in some respects. Nothing should be done to "force" disclosure. Rather, we should seek disclosure through research, media, and writing your elected officials. If you can't win in the public sector; maybe you shouldn't win! The "truth" will be known when people are willing to seek, and accept the "truth." Where to get the truth, is the same. Open minded research and study, in a free society. The reason for the secrecy; is to prevent chaos. That is to prevent upheaval; violence and war. Imagine if one country had a advanced civilization drop in and land. What would all the other countries do? War; give me that space ship! With all those weapons, antigravity field generators, and star drive! Now all this "militia" stuff is goof ball, trouble maker stuff! clown
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way?   Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Disclosure has already happened for those with the desire to look .
Personally , i think it's more about individual contact . People who have been contacted know this already . They are also aware that more and more people are being contacted daily . At some point i think we reach critical mass , and that's when things will really start to change .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way?   Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:18 pm

The powerful families that have ruled this country and others want to keep it that way. Whether they have a political dynasty or are owners of corporations, they are the ones who are making the decisions.

Disclosure has been promised in one form or another since the 1950s. Jimmy Carter was supposed to be the disclosure president. It has been 32 years since he promised and I am still waiting. I don't think I will lose much sleep over this promise.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Courage   Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Since 2003 after seeing a full bodied diamond shape ship fly right over my back yard, I have been trying to solve the issue as to who does, what I saw belong to and who would be flying it.

It seems that I only have two possibilities to work with.
It either belongs to us and is a secret space craft, or it belongs to someone else.

what I have been focusing on, is, what that kind of technology would do for the human race as a whole. I believe that we are all going to have to understand what kind of responsibility that brings. The only way to do this is to disclose that:

1. Either we have that kind of technology, or we don't

2. That if we don't, we have had contact with those who do and we are willing to accept that fact.

I believe that disclosure has to start somewhere if we are going to move forward.

If it belongs to us, we have had this technology for 60 years. In 60 years I believe that if we were going to develop a military use of it, that has happened by now. How many years did it take before the military acknowledged that it had the SR71 or the stealth aircraft?

If we had this technology, then our military would be the strongest military in the world. No one could touch us. That is unless we are forbidden to use that technology that way. That would indicate that it belongs to someone who has control of it.

I envision that sometime soon we will not be able to function as a society and that a complete restructure will occur.

What I am hearing over and over again in lectures and meetings, is this phraseology: What would our world be like if we placed our priorities on making sure that the quality of life was better for all. By taking away the greed and fostering a new level of attainment for the human race. Once the basic needs for all are met, then they can move up into the next level and work on attaining new skills. It is Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Based on something other than greed.

We are operating in a world where all or most of your money is being used to provide basic needs just to survive. If we have technology that can be implemented into society to reduce that factor, then we should persuade those who are in a position to change this, to change it.

If we are going to ask for disclosure then we should be able to explain what we are going to do with the information once we have it.

This is what the world needs to concentrate on, if disclosure is going to happen. Sorry for the lengthy post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way?   Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm

The other possibility is that the governments do not have any alien technology and there is nothing to disclose. That is the most unpopular thing to state in places like this, but it is something we all have to look at too.

I do think the evidence points elsewhere though, given all the disinformation by people like Bob Lazar and Sgt Doty of the AFOSI.

There is the chance that I could be wrong, and the governments do not have anything and most sightings could have a natural or other humdrum explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way?   Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gov oversight, disclosure, truth, justice and the American way?
Page 1 of 1