The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Vote_lcap"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow I_voting_bar"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Vote_lcap"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow I_voting_bar"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Empty
PostSubject: "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow   "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:11 am

And you thought rainbows were cool. A few days ago, a mysterious cloud shaped like a halo appeared over Moscow, and the buzz has yet to break.

We're the first to admit that a photograph of the heavenly cloud appears to be photoshopped. It's just so...perfect. But meterologists have spoken up and said the cloud wasn't digitally altered. However, it wasn't exactly what it appeared to be, either.

When the cloud initially formed, some UFO enthusiasts declared it to be a "true mystery." Some even compared it to the giant spaceship hovering over Earth in the movie "Independence Day." Reality quickly dashed any predictions of an alien invasion. An article from the Daily Mail explains that the "luminous ring-shaped cloud" was simply an optical effect.

An official spokesperson for Moscow's weather department said, "Several fronts have been passing through Moscow recently, there was an intrusion of the Arctic air too, the sun was shining from the west — this is how the effect was produced."

The cloud loomed last week, but the searches are still soaring. Lookups on "halo cloud" and "moscow cloud" are both booming, and a video clip has garnered hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. You can check it out for yourself below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHOPxVM6oIw&feature=player_embedded#
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow   "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:43 pm

The cloud does look strange indeed. This is the type of thing Frank Edwards would write about.

I think it may be an as yet unidentified type of cloud.
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

PostSubject: Re: "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow   "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:32 pm

WOW !!!

I just now clicked on the link I posted in my message yesterday (above) and when the YOUTUBE window opened, it stated that the video has been removed !!!

Why would this video have to be removed ?
Is someone attempting to cover up something with this "Moscow mystery cloud story" ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow   "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:17 pm

That is wild, ALBERT. I am wondering if it is some copyright thing, or someone doesn't want us to ask questions.

In that case I know NOTHING (now give me that chocolate bar).
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

PostSubject: Re: "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow   "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:42 am

kidflash2008 wrote:
That is wild, ALBERT. I am wondering if it is some copyright thing, or someone doesn't want us to ask questions.

In that case I know NOTHING (now give me that chocolate bar).

Sure thing Kidflash, as soon as I'm finished with her-she Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

PostSubject: Re: "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow   "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:01 am

I doubt if it was a copywrite thingy...that type of posting happens a million times every day on youtube.

I see news postings from CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, FOX, CNN, Comedy Central and all the others. They are all postings from these TV station of their different shows and talking heads.

If this was a copywrite infringement situation, then that would qualify all of the above TV stations demanding that YOUTUBE remove all of their copywrite material. I believe once you present a video broadcast to the public domain, then it can be posted to such sites as YOUTUBE, provided credit is given to the producer/owner of that tape.

That video of the "Moscow UFO cloud" did give credit to the news station reporting it.

I now regret not copying that video for closer examination and prosperity.

Something is rotten in Moscow, and it smells like cover up.

Last edited by ALBERT on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow   "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:49 pm

I brought up the copyright idea as YouTube is notorious for pulling videos if they receive a complaint about ownership. Something may be going on here, and it will be interesting to find out what. Unfortunately the cloud is out of the bag here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow   "UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"UFO Cloud" appears over Moscow
Page 1 of 1