The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The Allagash Maine Abduction Vote_lcapThe Allagash Maine Abduction I_voting_barThe Allagash Maine Abduction Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The Allagash Maine Abduction Vote_lcapThe Allagash Maine Abduction I_voting_barThe Allagash Maine Abduction Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The Allagash Maine Abduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Allagash Maine Abduction Empty
PostSubject: The Allagash Maine Abduction   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 pm

This is one case that does not get as much attention as it should. Four young men go on a fishing and camping trip only to have their lives changed forever.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Allagash.html

The four men do remember the craft approaching them and signaling it with a flash light. When they get a shore, the next thing the remember is seeing only embers of a former roaring fire.

While hypnotic regression is always questioned in these cases, the four men were separately hypnotized and recalled the same tests and other details of what happened.

I do remember they were on a TV show (I can't remember which one) and two of the members believed it was all a bad dream. The other two stated it was real. Whatever the case, something sure did terrify them, and they did shine their flash light on a craft of unknown origin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Allagash Maine Abduction   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:52 pm

One thing I want to add is the aliens they describe are different than the pop culture grays. That has always helped their case, in my view.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Allagash Maine Abduction   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:24 pm

I have one event in my entire life that is similar, and were it not for my neighbor I never would have known it happened - I still don't believe it LOL.

In the mid-sixties when I was a teen I was sitting on the front steps of the house on Long Island. As I sat there I noticed a light in the sky that I told myself was a plane, probably a jet airliner. It didn’t even dawn on me that this was a picture I should have only seen at night as it was a sunny afternoon. I wasn’t looking at a jet airliner’s headlights, I was looking at a ball of light; I should have been looking at the plane itself as it was daytime. This shows that seeing Unidentified Flying Objects in the sky were not a default thought in my life at that time. I defaulted to the only thing I knew I would see in the sky - a jet aircraft, and never questioned it.
As it came towards me out of the north and got closer, it suddenly seemed to slow down, which caught my attention. Then it seemed to almost stop. As I watched, after what seemed to be a few seconds, it began to move again. It suddenly banked off to its right (west) in a small curving loop-like pattern, looped to its left and shot out to the east at an incredible speed. THEN the lights went on in my head. I just sat there and said – “WOW ... a UFO.”
For most people this is where the story ends; they see a craft, it does something odd, end of story; but not for me. As I sat there wondering what the heck I had just witnessed, I suddenly became ill. It seemed to be getting worse the longer I sat there. I had to lie down. I slowly got up and then tried to get to the lounge on the side patio. I made it as far as the garage and had to stop. As I leaned on the small work table my father had built onto the wall by the garage door I seemed to be getting worse. What was happening? I finally staggered around to the side patio and crashed on the lounge-chair.
When I finally woke up, I was very groggy. My mother walked out and asked if I was OK; she said I had slept for a couple of hours or so. I told her I was OK, and then I noticed my father at the end of the driveway talking to our neighbor from across the street. He called me over and asked a strange question. It seemed my neighbor had been working in his yard and saw me sitting on the steps. My neighbor said he had heard a noise, turned around to see what it was, looked back and I was gone. I had - vanished off the front steps? It needs to be said that he was noticeably upset by this picture. I said I had no memory of anything like that, and said I probably went back into the house. I was not putting two and two together at this point, but he said there was not enough time for me to have moved and gone anywhere. It would be like you standing and talking to someone, you hear a noise and look to see what it was, finding nothing you turn back, and the person you were talking to - is GONE. Since I had no memory of anything happening, none of this made any sense to me. Maybe this was when I stumbled into garage? But this still doesn’t answer the question as to why I had gotten sick. It would be another 30 years before this event resurfaced because of what I was reading. I have no idea LOL.

Last edited by onlychild on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Allagash Maine Abduction   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Thank you for sharing that UFO experience, onlychild. There are many more untold stories to the ones that are known. It takes courage to come forward, and hopefully we here will embrace that.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Allagash Maine Abduction   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Then there were the - objects - that used go by the back of the school where our smoking break area was. The strangest was the single craft that just moseyed along taking its time ... then, suddenly, it disappeared from front to back - like it was flying into something - but ... there was nothing there to fly into scratch

Last edited by onlychild on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Allagash Maine Abduction   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:41 pm

What a powerful revelation, Onlychild !

Thanks for sharing that with us.

It is so important for people to come forward and give witness to what they have experienced in their lives, in relation to UFOs & abduction.

I see that now, after holding back for over forty years of my experience from when I was in the military.

Thanks again for coming forward.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Allagash Maine Abduction   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:17 pm

People need ONLY ONE experience to prove that SOMETHING is going on. From that point it is time to hit the books. Unfortunately, history has erased what we need to know over the last 5000+ years; it's time to restore that information. Everyone needs to stop focusing on these events because it doesn't get you anywhere. What are you looking for? Proof? Proof is a far cry from answers to questions like WHY has this been going on Cool

We are caught in a proof rut. Everyone wants proof. You should have that much by now - time to take it to the next level.

Last edited by onlychild on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Allagash Maine Abduction   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:28 am

I was an instructor in the AF.In 1989 I had to go to Loring AFB to teach some classes. While I was there one of the instructors asked me if I would like to go on a canoe trip. I had nothing else to do so I said yes. It was a Boyscout merit badge event and we had to canoe 26 miles down the Alegash and camp out half way the first day. I had gone to Maine to investigate what happened at Loring with the ufo incident since I was there anyway. I never even gave it a thought that I might have been in the same spot that the abduction happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 88 I was abducted medway maine   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:37 pm

October 1988 I was abducted just south of medway maine. I'll post a full story after I am comfortable with the natives.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Allagash Maine Abduction   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 pm

I for one, would love to hear about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Allagash Maine Abduction   The Allagash Maine Abduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Allagash Maine Abduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Abduction-
Jump to: