The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Vote_lcapLonnie Zamora case solved? I_voting_barLonnie Zamora case solved? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Vote_lcapLonnie Zamora case solved? I_voting_barLonnie Zamora case solved? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Lonnie Zamora case solved?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Lonnie Zamora case solved? Empty
PostSubject: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:31 pm

That is what this blog now claims:

http://ufocon.blogspot.com/2009/09/socorro-hoax-exposed-famous-1964.html

I read the blog and other theories and have some input and questions:

If the object Officer Zamora saw was a lunar lander, why hasn't the government or such agencies come forward about it? The project would not be classified today. Also, wouldn't he have noticed the helicopter carrying the module?

As for the hoax story:

What is the purpose in this hoax? The article claims the students liked to pull pranks on people who weren't smart. This is another slap in the face to a person such as Lonnie Zamora. The claim is made for harassment, but no one has asked Mr Zamora about that claim.

Where did the students get the money and materials to pull off such a prank? The description of how they pulled it off sounds quite elaborate.

Why hasn't any student come forward? They would all be approaching their 70s by now, so their careers should be winding down. Also, someone would have kept a souvenir of some type for a widely known prank such as that one.

The Lonnie Zamora case is one of the better ones out there. Even Officer Zamora stated he did not think it was extraterrestrial in origin. I think the hoax theory is interesting, but until there is more evidence to back it up, I will take it with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Or perhaps a rock of salt !
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:46 am

Use a "Gibraltar" of salt, or distill all the salt from the seas of some lifeless moon somewhere into a single gargantuan crystal, and use that.

Anything having the Rich Reynolds "RRR" stamp must be suspect on its face. This has been a person on record for years as a distorter of fact into the most egregious fictions, and for which he largely gets an inexplicable "by"! Why is he remotely tolerated given some of the most caustic and corrosive imprimatur that I have, arguably, ever seen on the INTERNET? I admit to a bias given I was so personally afflicted given his "slander per se" of me:

smoke-and-fire.html

He's done it again just recently on Kevin Randle's popular WebLog.

Still, it remains, the man is... in my opinion... ever as disingenuous as he is fatuously self-serving, a demonstrated confabulator, an arch character assassin, and then an obscene caster of the direst aspersion imaginable as per the above. This wanna-be "considered" mouth-piece and whiny literary profligate sports an inconstant philosophical aspect, a ploy of shamelessly errant ufological re-visioning , and his crass inability to provide for _any_ productiveness to the biggest story he'd revile... provides illustration for the word appalling.

Yes, I'd kick over his scurvy psychopathic rock and expose the squirming inconsequence that is his whole fetid shtick! He whines and back-pedals, but I'd submit I have him _spot_ on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:15 pm

When I read the blog and how they treated a man who gave many years of his life to public service, I was extremely angry. The inference that retired Officer Lonnie Zamora was a hick and/or stupid also made me very angry.

Mr Zamora is still around, and yet not one of them bothered to try and contact him for what he had to say.

This trashing of people, whether or not intentional, needs to be stopped.

I will now state mountains of salt now.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:36 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
When I read the blog and how they treated a man who gave many years of his life to public service, I was extremely angry. The inference that retired Officer Lonnie Zamora was a hick and/or stupid also made me very angry.

Mr Zamora is still around, and yet not one of them bothered to try and contact him for what he had to say.

This trashing of people, whether or not intentional, needs to be stopped.

I will now state mountains of salt now.

Exactly KF .
If he was all of the above then why was he employed for so long ?

It's easy to bash someone for coming out with stuff . Really easy .

It's really hard to come out with this sort of stuff .

All credit to the man in my opinion .

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:20 pm

The main problem is the students are now well into their 60s with some approaching their 70s. Why not make it known what they did? They cannot be punished for a prank, and their careers are finishing up so they would not be hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Kevin Randle has an excellent article on his blog about this "hoax":

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2009/10/lonnie-zamora-socorro-ufo-and-new.html

It is long, but well worth the read. A lot of minor details that question the hoax theory.

The best one being that Dr J Allen Hynek was at the scene and had some observations as to whether or not it was a hoax.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:05 pm

There seems to be a lot of this at the moment . I mean people coming forward to explain their part in quite distant UFO encounters . The Rendelshem forest { burning fertilizer } truck definitely stands out as being one of the most ludicrous .
I feel however that once an individual has crossed the bridge so to speak , and no longer believes that this phenomenon is real , but knows for certain that it is . All of this stuff seems pretty insignificant . It doesn't matter whether it was a hoax or not .
Sightings globally are on a sharp increase , and who knows but the day may soon come when you can talk to your friends openly about your own experience without that blank look appearing upon their faces , because they will have had their own experience and contact too !

FW Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:00 am

I am not against the idea of explaining these cases with an earthly cause. I just think the explanation to what happened in the Lonnie Zamora case has more questions about it than before. There was an FBI agent dispatched to the site along with Air Force officers and Dr J Allen Hynek. The FBI agent would be trained to look for a hoax.

On the Rendlesham Forest case, I did notice that Sgt Penniston had out his original notebook. Most of the pages were yellow, but the one where he had the "writing" he claimed to see was lighter than the other pages. This is in the documentary "I Know What I Saw". I am one who thinks that case may actually have earthly explanations. It does not help that the writing seen by Sgt Penniston is relatively new and not mentioned in any of the original reports. It seems someone is engaged in embellishment in this case.

We need diligence on the side of ufology to find out what happened.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:23 pm

I can't even comment on all the ways that I find that article offensive. However, #1 among them is the title: THE SOCORRO UFO HOAX EXPOSED! (Famous 1964 sighting was a college prank). The title makes it sound like there is actual solid evidence that there was a hoax, which is nothing like what I read in the article, it seems to be all hearsay that doesn't prove anything.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Another blogger adds his two cents, Robert Barrow:

http://robert-barrow.blogspot.com/2009/10/honeymooning-badly-in-socorro.html

This is a well thought out blog also.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Robert is wonderful and I recommend his blog to everyone and you will always find his new posts linked at my blog. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Thank you, Lesley. I just discovered Robert's blog, and I am busy reading the archives to catch up.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:07 pm

The Zamora symbol, as well as two of the Rendlesham symbols, all tie together. There is a history here that goes back to C 9000 BC as a time of "further explanation," and an over all history that goes back to C 35,000 - 40,000 BC. We are SUPPOSED to know what that symbol is - but, we don't. Let's have a big round of applause for the Egyptians and Sumerians who were responsible for screwing this all up cheers

Lonnie Zamora case solved? Orion_tanit_ufo_sym-3

The center-left image and the bottom image would represent the same archetype as the Zamora symbol.
Lonnie Zamora case solved? Symbols
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 pm

onlychild, is it possible for you to tell us what your theory is? I have been reading your posts, and you have been somewhat cryptic here. I would love to know what you know.

Thank you and Goddess Bless

Lloyd
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:01 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
onlychild, is it possible for you to tell us what your theory is? I have been reading your posts, and you have been somewhat cryptic here. I would love to know what you know.

Thank you and Goddess Bless

Lloyd
I'm not trying to be cryptic, I'm just afraid to say too much too soon LOL. I have a tendency to scare people LOL.

The base idea is this: You know the Mother Goddess? This was the original sign of life given to humanity some 40,000 years ago by ET. Now proving this without the change that happened C 9000 BC would be impossible. A tracking of that second reference goes from C 9000 BC all the way to Lonnie Zamora (and possibly the Rendlesham sketches too). What happened C 9000 BC was that we were shown "just a smidge more" information - and I have a feeling it is because "someone" knew we would need it.

Let's leave it here and you can ask questions Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:27 pm

I am seeing now where you are coming from. Maybe the aliens have a Mother Goddess concept also. It seems there is argument that the Neanderthals also had a Mother Goddess.

Very intriguing stuff, especially the symbology.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
I am seeing now where you are coming from. Maybe the aliens have a Mother Goddess concept also. It seems there is argument that the Neanderthals also had a Mother Goddess.

Very intriguing stuff, especially the symbology.
I would LOVE to see that. As far as I know Neanderthal never had a goddess connection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Colin Wilson has an excellent book out called "Atlantis and the Kingdom of the Neanderthals" (best title ever). The book has a lot of stuff in it and not enough Neanderthal, but basically we are just beginning to learn about the culture of the Neanderthal and their spiritual beliefs.

I would not rule out the beginnings of the Mother Goddess from the Neanderthals.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:53 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
Colin Wilson has an excellent book out called "Atlantis and the Kingdom of the Neanderthals" (best title ever). The book has a lot of stuff in it and not enough Neanderthal, but basically we are just beginning to learn about the culture of the Neanderthal and their spiritual beliefs.

I would not rule out the beginnings of the Mother Goddess from the Neanderthals.
According to what I have seen, our brain differs from Neanderthal because of our right hemisphere capabilities. We can comprehend spatial pictures and so the artifacts found with our ancestors make sense. Allegedly Neanderthal never had these symbolic representations, and what has shown up was seemingly because of contact with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonnie Zamora case solved?   Lonnie Zamora case solved? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonnie Zamora case solved?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: In the news-
Jump to: