Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Nostradamus Effect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Nostradamus Effect   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 pm

This is a new series that deals with prophecies not only by Nostradamus but other persons. It premiered last week and airs new episodes on Wednesdays.

The first episode was titled "The Third Antichrist" and dealt about what Nostradamus had to say about him. Not much was learned about the third candidate, and the show stated that Napoleon and Hitler were one and two. The episode did not have any skeptics offering other explanations.
I am one to question why they would put Napoleon on the list as the only ones who did not like him were the absolute monarchs he was taking down. He was one of the few to advocate any type of legal right system in that time in Europe. The Catholic Church did not like him as he was against the idea of them holding any political power (an early form of secularism in Europe).
The episode was interesting, but nothing new was learned.

The second episode was called "Da Vinci's Armageddon" and dealt with the artist/inventor's obsession with great deluges. He had a terrible experience with a flood when he was a child, so there does not seem to be any real mystery. The episode was still interesting, but delved on the one subject trying to stretch out an hour. It repeated itself quite a bit on this subject.

The overall series is quite gloomy and may not be as popular as other series making their debut. I won't make this show a requirement, but will watch it when time permits.
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus Effect   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:14 am

I also watched both programs and was not impressed with either.
Most of the info was rehashed from other programs, they only repackaged these two and thought they could get away with it.

I don't agree with the Hitler/Napoleon as the anti-christ theory because neither one had the world dazzled into believing in them selves. They only had their own countries population brain washed.
The true anti-christ will have the entire world dazzeled into believing that he is the peacemaker and savior of the world.

Also the show on Hitler and the possibility that he could have escaped Germany after the war and hid out is just not believable.

I often am told that I look like Hitler (as a young man), and so, this is a face that is branded into the brains of the world's peoples, even to this day.

Hitler could not hide out for the remaining days of his life. There isn't a place in the world that Hitler could live or go without being spotted.
I realize there is always plastic surgery, however this is doubtful since even Joseph Mengele never had plastic surgery done. I know that he was not as recognizable as Hitler, but he was a doctor and had the knowledge of the possibilities available since he was #1 on the most wanted nazi list.

The show on Hitler left the viewer with the idea that Hitler escaped since the skul fragment's DNA were of a female.( Eva Braun ??? )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus Effect   Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 pm

As I stated, I did find the programs interesting. I also agree with you that I do not think Hitler or Napoleon were the Antichrist. (I do not believe there is an Antichrist, as it is part of the Christian myth.) Still, I like to see what these programs have to say, and unfortunately the Nostradamus one did not say anything more than I already knew.

There is much mystery surrounding the death of Hitler and his possible escape. I did read Jim Marrs' book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich", and he has much in there about the possibility of Hitler escaping to South America. The program did show the skull claiming to be Hitler's was not.

Next week's episode will be about the Bermuda Triangle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus Effect   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:43 pm

The latest episode dealt with 2012 prophecies. Not much new was learned, and all of the current prediction methods were reviewed:

Nostradamus: They did not mention that book Nostradamus was alleged to have written. It was tested and found to not be written by Nostradamus, so I can see why they would not mention it. Nostradamus does not mention the year by name, and only one quatrain can possibly be attributed to it.

WebBot: This computer program monitors what everyone is inputting and sites that are visited. It is no wonder 2012 is high on its predictions. I would also like to see some verification that this program predicted 9/11 other than second hand reports. A newspaper article dated before 9/11 about the prediction would be nice.

The Mayan Calendar: This calendar stops at the date, and the Mayan do not have anything much to say about it. Many archeologists believe the Maya were just going to restart the calendar and ring in a new cycle.

The Hopi: The most controversial as many people who study Native American tribes such as the Hopi state this theory is recent. Nothing really to back it up.

The episode was still interesting, but nothing new was learned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus Effect   

Back to top Go down

Nostradamus Effect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1