Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

May 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

'None Dare Call It Conspiracy!'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: 'None Dare Call It Conspiracy!'   Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Neutral Hi UFO Magazine peeps, I am someone who has been into the ufo subject since 1978, when I experienced some ufo phenomenon during a flapwave in my geographic region, 1978-through-1980. I then went into the military (1981-through-1988) and saw some 'things' and had some 'experiences' in there, as well. Let me just put it that way. I noticed that everyone in ufology have very differing views on what Disclosing is. For example, I was watching on ( I think ) The History Channel(?) where Grant Cameron confronted Dick Cheney about ufo reality, on a Public Radio interview, and Cheney responded something like, that the matter is classified, and could not discuss it, with Grant. I found that to be allarmingly significant. I used to think that when ufos got mentioned in intelligence reports, such was indicative that 'The Government' knows what and why exactly those are, but can said mention be --only-- because of collateraly appearing, during some kind of SIGINT sweep, etc?
Back to top Go down
whitethunder

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: 'None Dare Call It Conspiracy!'   Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:28 pm

I used to be an absolute skeptic toward this whole thing; it was patent nonsense. I thought, if UFOs are real and piloted by aliens, why don't they show themselves openly? And how could the government manage to keep all this secret? Bah, I said, it was impossible.

Then something happened; on a hiking trip in Washington state in 2001, I saw a flying disk. Up close. It was within 200' of my cousin and I, hovering above the floor of a ravine. The thing stayed there for several minutes before departing up through the trees, straight up, without any sound save the rustling of branches that it hit on its way out. "Terror" is the only word that describes what we went through that afternoon. Within the space of those few minutes, my worldview was changed completely; you can't deny something like that. A few days later, I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine who'd done work for the DOD; I told him what we'd seen, and at that point, I still didn't know what to believe. He told me it was pretty much an open secret in the defense and intelligence communities that this stuff goes on; he didn't have access to any info on it, but only had rumors. The rumors were that most of these objects are ours, and do in fact use some kind of ET technology. When you hear something like that, it's like falling down a rabbit hole. It's been almost 8 years since we saw the thing, and in that time, I've tried to separate facts from disinformation and hoaxes; there's a lot of crap out there about this stuff, but I think I've come to some core facts: we've been visited; these visitors have been here for a while, decades if not longer; and somehow we've gotten our hands on their technology and we're using it. That's all I'm willing to believe at this point; it's so hard to get at what's really going on.

I'm more or less a closet believer in the UFO phenomenon; I don't talk about it with most of my friends, and usually deny I believe anything at all. I just don't want the ridicule that comes with beliefs of this sort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trevorl314

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: 'None Dare Call It Conspiracy!'   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:56 am

whitethunder wrote:
I used to be an absolute skeptic toward this whole thing; it was patent nonsense. I thought, if UFOs are real and piloted by aliens, why don't they show themselves openly? And how could the government manage to keep all this secret? Bah, I said, it was impossible.

Then something happened; on a hiking trip in Washington state in 2001, I saw a flying disk. Up close. It was within 200' of my cousin and I, hovering above the floor of a ravine. The thing stayed there for several minutes before departing up through the trees, straight up, without any sound save the rustling of branches that it hit on its way out. "Terror" is the only word that describes what we went through that afternoon. Within the space of those few minutes, my worldview was changed completely; you can't deny something like that. A few days later, I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine who'd done work for the DOD; I told him what we'd seen, and at that point, I still didn't know what to believe. He told me it was pretty much an open secret in the defense and intelligence communities that this stuff goes on; he didn't have access to any info on it, but only had rumors. The rumors were that most of these objects are ours, and do in fact use some kind of ET technology. When you hear something like that, it's like falling down a rabbit hole. It's been almost 8 years since we saw the thing, and in that time, I've tried to separate facts from disinformation and hoaxes; there's a lot of crap out there about this stuff, but I think I've come to some core facts: we've been visited; these visitors have been here for a while, decades if not longer; and somehow we've gotten our hands on their technology and we're using it. That's all I'm willing to believe at this point; it's so hard to get at what's really going on.

I'm more or less a closet believer in the UFO phenomenon; I don't talk about it with most of my friends, and usually deny I believe anything at all. I just don't want the ridicule that comes with beliefs of this sort.

Awesome sighting! I would love to see one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/trevorlangcarter
Mike Good
CE 1

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 'None Dare Call It Conspiracy!'   Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:16 pm

whitethunder wrote:
He told me it was pretty much an open secret in the defense and intelligence communities that this stuff goes on; he didn't have access to any info on it, but only had rumors. The rumors were that most of these objects are ours, and do in fact use some kind of ET technology. When you hear something like that, it's like falling down a rabbit hole. It's been almost 8 years since we saw the thing, and in that time, I've tried to separate facts from disinformation and hoaxes; there's a lot of crap out there about this stuff, but I think I've come to some core facts: we've been visited; these visitors have been here for a while, decades if not longer; and somehow we've gotten our hands on their technology and we're using it. That's all I'm willing to believe at this point; it's so hard to get at what's really going on.

Whitethunder,

Your last line about says it all. We can only speculate about what is what and how much the feds know and are keeping under wraps. If we have this technology, and there are many reasons to believe we do, then where does "ours" stop and the "alien" stuff begin?

Having been involved with a researcher that was heavily involved in military and secret aviation technology, I heard from many credible sources, such as Ben Rich (former head of Lockheed Skunk Works - a bastion of black programs and top-secret technology) who as much as said that this technology exists and we are using it (this was in the 1980s!).

I am currently reading "Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion" by Paul LaViolette. I am only about half way through it but the thing I find most surprising is that, so far, he has mentioned nothing of these technologies that can be definitely construed as being of "alien" origin!

It is pretty mind-bending stuff - well, gravity defying too. But, when all we can do is speculate about what is out there, where it came from and who has it - well, we can only guess. One thing I can say for sure, LaViolette's book has convinced me that there is a lot more of "our" stuff flying around out there than I had formerly assumed possible.

In July 1986 when asked if he believed in 1). manmade UFOs and 2).Extraterrestrial UFOs, Ben Rich answered, "Yes, I believe in both categories. I feel everything is possible. Many of the man-made UFOs are Un Funded Opportunities". This was in a signed note from Rich.

If anybody knew about this stuff, Ben Rich did......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jdurand

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: 'None Dare Call It Conspiracy!'   Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:05 pm

Its tough believing in the things we do. I for one am a native american, Mescalero Apache. I am also a strong christian. My political views are very conservative.

Now I have seen, ufo's and sasquatch. I currently investigate bigfoot sightings. I get redicule from everyone, everyside of my life. All I can say to them is this. "You believe in God and have never seen Him, I HAVE seen what I claim. I KNOW." I dont run around shouting conspericy theories, but I I do a lot of ready.
My favorite author, Tom Clancy, wrote Red Storm Rising. After some in the goverment read the story, they pulled Tom in and questioned him on his sources of classified information. Mr Clancy told them everything he knows he learned in the library and then gave them the references. There is a lot of evidence released right under our noses, everyday.

It helps me not feel so.....out there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamcaddo.org
alex45

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: 'None Dare Call It Conspiracy!'   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:30 pm

I am 14 and i have been trying to lern alot on this subject. I think the goverment exchages tecknoligys with bings from other worlds thats why they dont any mager actions when a ufo is repoted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: UFO disclosure   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:54 pm

I am one who believed in UFOs when I was younger. I then became a debunker, and thought all of the reports can be explained. After a while, I started rereading some books and, with my experience, began to look for the information between the lines. I would ask myself questions on not just what was reported, but who responded to the reports and why.

I think the problem with many researchers is they have not looked at the information from the other side. They need to look at it and ask the right questions.

Case in point is the Travis Walton abduction case. I was in the VA hospital to have an operation, and was hooked up to an IV. My situation was not life threatening, so I had to wait for a surgeon to become available. The VA was swamped that week, and there were many doctors on leave. I had to wait five days while not eating. The IV was the only thing that fed me, and I lost ten pounds. (It is a great way to diet!) Mr Walton had lost ten pounds, and yet blood tests indicated he had been fed. He also had a puncture in the back of his neck, which he could not explain. I then realized from reading his book, that he only had a short memory of the incident, because he was unconscious aboard the ship. I also realized it is quite possible his alien friends gave him an IV to feed him. In the book, he does state he was knocked to the ground by an energy bolt. We do not know what kind of damage was done, and maybe it took five days for him to recover from it.

Without my experience, I would never have thought of that one and still thought the Travis Walton case was a hoax. Although I am still on the fence, I am more on Mr Walton's side of it.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: NSA docs de-classified   Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Key ToTheExtraterrestrial Messages
is on Dr.Greer's Disclosure project website; 29 messages received from space and how the NSA translated them. dry to follow but so poignant especially as SETi claims nothing has happened yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Travis   Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Remember Travis and the work crew took polygraphs and passed more than once, he was gone and still says he was gone, a week in 1975 and has some memories about what happened. It is an amazing case because of memory, evidence and the polygraphs which some courts now accept, the PD tells me they are 93% accurate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'None Dare Call It Conspiracy!'   

Back to top Go down

'None Dare Call It Conspiracy!'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1