The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Galactic Federation? Vote_lcapGalactic Federation? I_voting_barGalactic Federation? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Galactic Federation? Vote_lcapGalactic Federation? I_voting_barGalactic Federation? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Galactic Federation?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frodoshire

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Galactic Federation? Empty
PostSubject: Galactic Federation?   Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Has anyone seen those clips on YouTube about the Galactic Federation? Is this a load of nonsense or is there any truth to it. Apparantly there going to be dropping in on 25th December! Sounds like a mental person has been in touch with an alien posted what he believes is going to happen. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Federation?   Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:28 pm

The woman who is a contactee for the Galactic Federation has claimed they would land and have contact with us many times. Every date she states they will visit nothing happens. She is considered a joke in many other sites and continues her belief that she is still being contacted.

I would visit her site for entertainment purposes only, and take everything she states with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Federation?   Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Yes , Blossom Goodchild has been properly laughed at on many occasions .
However , because of personal experience i find myself not so quick to
denounce .
Take a look at Ashtar command , have a really good laugh and then , when you have finished , think about it !

Being open is the way forward .

You don't have to believe anything . You just need to be true to yourself and love yourself .

The rest will take care of itself .

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Federation?   Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:19 pm

I have now been much more tolerant of the claims made by contactees. That does not mean I believe they are experiencing them, but one never really knows. There are so many people who are frauds out there and want to make money by selling books and videos to the many believers out there. It is fun to visit the websites, but when they ask for money or try to sell you something, that is when one must be weary.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Federation?   Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:01 pm

I agree with you entirely Kidflash .
Subsequent to my partner and i's experience we formed a band !
The music was to be a be a direct response to our experience .
We have released six albums as a result and they are all available for free download .

Without this ethos we could'nt make the music we had to make .

Peace FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Federation?   Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:39 pm

That is nice to hear about the albums you and your partner have released. I should state that I do not have a problem with recovering costs, as long as the UFO personality states so on their website. Asking for donations is one thing, but charging outrageous fees for seminars is another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Federation?   Galactic Federation? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm

BTW, is there a site we could download your material?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Federation?   Galactic Federation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactic Federation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: