The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Vote_lcapTerry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon I_voting_barTerry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Vote_lcapTerry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon I_voting_barTerry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Empty
PostSubject: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Quote :
Former hostage Terry Waite has asked the U.S. to drop criminal charges against UFO seeker Gary McKinnon. The UK citizen, McKinnon, is facing extradition to the U.S. for hacking into NASA and Pentagon computers while looking for evidence of UFOs and extraterrestrial visitors to Earth.

The Press Association story has spread throughout British media, like BBC News, where McKinnon has become somewhat of a hero. His supporters include rock legend Sting, and other government leaders.

Among McKinnon’s findings while hacking into NASA computers were references to UFOs and "non-terrestrial officers". NASA has denied being part of any cover-up or doctoring photos that contained images of UFOs. But whistle-blowers have offered testimony that supports claims that NASA has defrauded American taxpayers for billions of dollars.

These former employees or contractors with NASA have claimed that NASA destroyed vital images of UFOs that provided evidence of extraterrestrial visitors to Earth and the moon. This could consitute fraud and deception by NASA, which receives over $17 bilion (U.S.) to "look for signs of intelligent life in outer space" while at the same time destroying such "signs" in order to get continual funding. NASA's web site has stated "We are honest and ethical in everything we do".

http://www.examiner.com/x-2024-Denver-UFO-Examiner~y2009m3d16-Terry-Waite-asks-US-to-drop-case-against-UFO-seeker-and-UK-computer-hacker-McKinnon
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Maybe I am crazy, but it seems to me that it would be the best for both parties concerned if these charges were dropped. To call McKinnon a hacker is ridiculous because that would mean that he broken into systems that were protected (with say a password or something) and they were NOT protected. Perhaps the government would like to explain why in the so-called age of terrorism they don't even protect their files with passwords?
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: case   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:58 pm

The case is embarrassing for both parties. Mr McKinnon has repeatedly admitted he hacked into the systems. That is against the law, and is like a bank robber bragging about his recent job. Both the prosecution and the defense want to save face, so neither of them will budge on their positions. If Mr McKinnon had followed his lawyer's advice and kept his mouth shut, he may be a free man now.

Moral of the story: If charged with a crime, do not admit to one's guilt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Um... I do not wish to take a position on the individual in question or pending situation, but I do "like" questions.

The following photo is 100% unclassified and public - the source can be easily found by anyone with a bit of initiative, the date is from March 24 2009 and the location is Vandenberg. What happens to "long-since-cancelled-and-forgotten" projects? Smile. Take the time to "have a look" beyond the photo if anyone so desires - into, as the photo states, "The Infosphere". 2009. Training. Smile. Public things like 090324-F-4849T-001, 002, 003.jpg are not always indexed in common search engines and sometimes must be browsed with cookies enabled and "all" that comes along with that method. But they ARE there - little "things". Very Happy "X" to the "33rd" degree. Wink. Very Happy

Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon 540_090324-F-4849T-002

A little closer...

Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon 540_090324-F-4849T-002_assets

Sure; it's just a graphic. Smile.

The US DoD caption for the above photo with the officer's name removed:

"U.S. Air Force Chief Master Sgt. XXXXXX XXXXXXXX of the United States Strategic Command, briefs 110 military personnel about cyber and space threats during a senior enlisted leaders training conference March 24, 2009, at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. This is the second annual conference to be held at the base."

Fix'
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:12 pm

interesting story- but gloryhound detected
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:05 pm

That is an interesting photograph, fixer. It could be just some little bits of special effects to make the briefing interesting, or it could be more. I do not think the military would let anything big slip through, but you never know. (Even generals still put their pants on one leg at a time.)

Thank you for finding the photo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Slip through? Heck no. "That" wasn't really for US consumption. Some folks prowlin' DoD "that way" are shopping for intel and SecDef knows it. That "what appears to be an X-33 derivative" doesn't even need to be a "real" asset to be an asset. Very Happy X-33 was "always" a civilian public program.

Besides, Lockheed "couldn't" supply the odd shaped composite LH pressure vessels for the XRS-2200 linear aero-spikes... or so the "story" goes. "Can't be done." They "could" supply Al-Li tanks though... "they" didn't. Very Happy They also figured out how to get the composite tanks working by filling the honeycomb with closed-cell foam. But "that" never happened either. The White House "killed" it back in 2001 just as it seemed it "should/could/would work". Very Happy Some say - Woomera. Some say - weather balloon.

I wonder "what" the 4500 or so folks at the Skunk Works are workin' on today? Or up at the Phantom Works? More graphics of civilian stuff that doesn't exist and hasn't existed for the best part of a decade for present-day military trainers to "use" in the "Infosphere" for "special-effect" I'd expect. Very Happy

Some 11 year-old video of a "dead" program:

Cheers,

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 pm

In the news...

Fix'

P.S. If extradition occurs (it seems it may) and the defendant is compelled to testify and if the prosecution is to put up a reasonable case then, a great number of tangental and verifiable data points may come to light.

All "it" will take is one "good" thread to run in the fabric of the "status quo" and... well, accidents happen, knitting "unravels", dominoes fall. Some "good", some "not-so-good" accidents.

Accidentally inspired, Congressional hearings might be "very" Hollywood-ish. Must-see TV. What American un-American activities might this un-American's predicament discover of America and Americans? And others? History seems to repeat sometimes. Who's to know where that might lead?

Fixer
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:32 am

I'VE REGISTERED A FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST "FIXER" WITH THE F.B.I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:34 pm

And? Very Happy You've said this elsewhere. Yawn. Very Happy LOL.

Fixer
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:53 pm

And now i'm requesting that you immediately stop harrasing, stalking and threatening me.

And I'm asking ufo magazine and the administrator of this forum to help stop these attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:24 pm

I think you are getting a little-taste of your own medicine. in effect you are doing this to yourself. Very Happy Keep going though, don't let me impede your "progress". I await whatever resource you can muster. FBI. Very Happy Yeah, right Sonny-Jim. Yawn. Very Happy

Fixer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:35 pm

The main problem is Mr McKinnon admitted to breaking the law. I did notice the report is really pushing his possible defense: He suffers from Asperger's Syndrome.

BTW, he cannot be compelled to testify as it is a criminal trial and not a civil trial.

I do think it is a costly thing to extradite him and put on a costly trial. He should be given a fine and a suspended sentence.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for him as he is making more excuses every day for not paying the piper.

I have gotten my ass handed to me on other sites for not taking Mr McKinnon's side. It just seems that every time someone breaks a law or does something wrong, they blame something else. I wonder what other people with Asperger's Syndrome have to say about that defense? I must agree that people should be able to use whatever defense they want to, but i don't have to like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Quite right, but if he does not testify in his own defense? Perhaps a long stay in a Colorado facility at US taxpayers expense is what this person desires. My point was that his testimony (whether compelled or not) and the evidence presented by the prosecution "could" open doors "not yet opened".

I bet you were hassled elsewhere, no doubt at all kidflash2008. His admission was his choice, so was his choice of "investigative techniques". He must live with the consequences of his actions and choices.

Fixer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:58 pm

I also agree with his mother that Bush's Administration pushed for the extradition and trial. I also have a heart and would like to see the Obama Administration drop the case. I do not see the US Supreme Court dropping it as the defendant admitted to wrongdoing and the Court has to rule on the law. Maybe that is where empathy comes in.

He might as well testify if it comes down to it. He might get enough jurors to be sympathetic to him and get an acquittal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Bush push? Yeah. I'd agree. 44' won't drop the case I suspect and I can understand why not. The US already looks weakened-enough in the light of international opinion.

Wasn't Obama going to release "disclosure documents" too? Wasn't "that" last Spring or something. Or was that merely wishful-spin by the ever-hopeful and ever-publishing on the web? Or the claim "THEY got to him" - always a handy out for those trapped by their own predictions.

I see it daily - you should see the BS being pushed by some as "secret" or revolutionary or as "news". Hilarious. Long-ago stuff and some of it never was classified - ever, let alone "secret". The wilder and less-substantiated the better it would seem. No one checks anything - copy and paste - I suppose it's a living for some and there are zero consequences to be paid by most. Very Happy

So if he pleads diminshed-capacity? The prosecution won't be really required to "roll any down-cards" - how convenient eh? Slicker'n owl-poo. Very Happy

Who knows? AND who's to tell? Not I. Very Happy We'll see what happens eh?

Fixer

Last edited by Fixer on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:42 pm

When President Eisenhower was in office, he made it so the NSA and other highly classified alphabet agencies could keep stuff from the sitting President. It is ironic that he went on to make the famous military industrial complex speech at the end of his term.

It is possible that President Obama does not know about what the US has when it comes to extraterrestrial items. Or the security agencies told him we were not ready.

Disclosure was supposed to come when Jimmy Carter took office in 1977. It has been over thirty years and we are still waiting.

I do not see disclosure coming any time soon.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Lloyd , how do you feel about Fixer admitting he hacked into a governement computer to get the picture he posted here?
In my book that is "breaking the law" , whether he circumvented their safeguards with clever little techniques or not , he broke the law.

I feel its no different than the case thats being discussed on this thread.

And i did report him to the F.B.I. for bragging about how he hacked into the governments computer using his cookie technique ... we'll see how the cookie crumbles when all is said and done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:44 pm

You have NO idea how foolish you are going to look. Very Happy This is quite a giggle for us here LakehurstNJWitness. Very Happy For the record I have never "hacked" in my life nor will I ever. Very Happy I don't need to, I enjoy "legal" and my relationships with others who serve. Very Happy You are now lying about me - let the public record show that I object.

Smile. Very Happy

Fixer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Here liar. Yes you, the liar; LakehurstNJWitness. Click at the link and have a look. Vandeberg AFB link to the photo that LakehurstNJWitness claimed I "hacked". You lied about me boy. You shouldn't have done that. Didn't even ask for a link. You ARE a bit dim eh? The liar known as LakehurstNJWitness please click here. Oh, make sure your cookies are enabled.

Sonny, you owe me and my family an apology, I'd suggest writing a nice letter of apology to Bill and Nancy Birnes and Lesley. Very Happy Better apologize to those members in good standing of this forum you may have offended too. Make it an open letter. Very Happy I don't trust you.

Have fun with the FBI eh? Very Happy

Fixer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Hey LakehurstNJWitness want the full story? Space, missile Soldiers hold conference at Vandenberg

You are lower than the belly of a serpent boy. I'm waiting on that apology Son. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers, I get to dance with my grand-daughter. Smile. Very Happy Never did a high-five with someone with purple hair before - cool Daddy-O. Very Happy

Bye for now,

Fixer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:49 pm

At 1:48PM Eastern Sunday August 2nd the patient-waiting for an apology to Bill, Nancy, Lesley, the membership, myself and my family is continuing. The member who bares false witness aka LakehurstNJWitness who is online and logged-in as I write this should also perhaps consider apologizing to himself and whatever else seems germane.

Fixer
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
When President Eisenhower was in office, he made it so the NSA and other highly classified alphabet agencies could keep stuff from the sitting President. It is ironic that he went on to make the famous military industrial complex speech at the end of his term.

It is possible that President Obama does not know about what the US has when it comes to extraterrestrial items. Or the security agencies told him we were not ready.

Disclosure was supposed to come when Jimmy Carter took office in 1977. It has been over thirty years and we are still waiting.

I do not see disclosure coming any time soon.

Disclosure did come from the government, they have repeatedly said that there is nothing to the alien/ufo hype that continues to be circulated . Just because the explanation doesn't fit with what you wanted to hear, doesn't mean they haven't discussed the topic.

Have you ever thought about the possibility that there may not be anything to disclose? that maybe its all hype generated by the paranoid conspiracy theorists, anti-christian, anti-government types that infest the ufo community?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:22 pm

To: Fixer
Posted: Today at 3:19 pm
Subject: PLEASE CEASE AND DISIST
PLEASE CEASE AND DISIST YOUR ATTACKS ON ME IMMEDIATELY.

PLEASE DO NOT THREATEN ME OR HARRASS OR STALK ME.

THANK YOU
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It's "desist".

Fixer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:22 pm

LakehurstNJ, I have asked the question and made the statement that there may be nothing to disclose. However, I have read much of the documents and other evidence about Roswell to state that the government is lying when it states it has no extraterrestrial items in its inventory. They have changed the story many times over. If it had been an Earth based experiment, they would have revealed it to be one. They would have stated it was a classified object in the report released during the 1990s.

Any out of date technology would have been told about, and the balloon theory is ridiculous.

While others disagree on Kecksburg PA, there is another crash that happened in the 1970s of a probe on a farmer's land. It is in the book Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs (who reported on it for his paper at the time). There are also other good crash sites with evidence to support the possible removal of an alien probe/craft.

I also think many of the extraterrestrial crashes are unmanned (or unaliened) probes. That would explain why they crash onto our planet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon   Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next