HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Hello from cheltenham, England!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frodoshire
New Member


Number of posts : 13
Age : 37
Location : Cheltenham, England
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:42 pm

I have an interest in ufo's since I was a kid due to seeing somthing I have never been able to explain, and recently this year I cought somthing on my camcorder, if any one wants to check it out click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3JUlxYPtnQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarksBrother
Seeker
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Location : Babylon
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Dont know   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Interesting Video, the object when stationary, displays all the characteristics of a Chinese Lantern, notice the Flickering light at the bottom, also the Bag above it? Although, the speed it seems to travel is curious. What a tough night to try and identify some unknown aerial phenom. What with all the Fireworks going off. I've gotta post a video I took Jul 4th here in the States. Of two Chinese Lanterns that I witnessed being set off. They eerily resemble something unknown, also. Thanks for posting Frodoshire, (Cool name). Dont know what that is.
MB

Here is a definite Chinese Lantern video, (sorry for the shaking camera work) It was the fourth!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NOQj88DOkw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodoshire
New Member


Number of posts : 13
Age : 37
Location : Cheltenham, England
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Thanks for watching   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:33 am

The object I was filming appears slightly distorted as I'm filming through double glazing. But the object looked a perfect sphere through the naked eye. Although on the video I can only proove the object moved from point A to B in 35 seconds due to being zoomed out at two points (these pics are overlaped at the end of the video)
I'm certain the object was stationary until I capture it flashing off and re appearing in point B.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Welcome to UFO Magazine and thank you for sharing your video. I would agree that it may be a lantern, but some video experts may be able to rule that out.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi Frodoshire ,
I am a new member and haven't introduced myself formally as such . I am although
interested in knowing more about your initial sighting , when you were younger . Would you care to divulge a little more about that ?

Cheers FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodoshire
New Member


Number of posts : 13
Age : 37
Location : Cheltenham, England
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: UFO sighting   Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 pm

free wheel wrote:
Hi Frodoshire ,
I am a new member and haven't introduced myself formally as such . I am although
interested in knowing more about your initial sighting , when you were younger . Would you care to divulge a little more about that ?

Cheers FW .

Thanks for your interest, I would be happy to explain..

I was actually around 13 years old when it happened, myself and a friend at the time were camping in my parents garden which was something we did allot during the summer months. We would lie with our heads sticking out of the tent and just look at the stars for hours trying to spot shooting stars or satellites. We saw many over time. One evening we first of all saw what we both thought was a satellite and we were watching it move across the sky at a similar speed to the space station, then it came to a complete stop. We were both confused by this and kept on watching, it then shot to three different places making a triangle, it looked like it only moved inches but in the stratosphere I guess it moved quite a distance. It then shot off again at a considerable speed.
I haven’t told many people about this, I guess you can imagine why, especially back then. But having found sites like this, it makes sense to be open! I hope that's of interest for you.

Have you had any sightings?

Many Thanks

MP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:36 pm

The only unusual thing I saw was a blue orb that traveled from north to south. It was during dusk, so I could tell if it was an aircraft and I did not see an outline of a craft of any sort. It also was completely silent and moved along at a good pace. It was not a shooting star or meteor as I have seen many of them. It also did not make any unusual maneuvers, so I cannot say it was extraterrestrial either. I will just call it an unknown.
Back to top Go down
frodoshire
New Member


Number of posts : 13
Age : 37
Location : Cheltenham, England
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
The only unusual thing I saw was a blue orb that traveled from north to south. It was during dusk, so I could tell if it was an aircraft and I did not see an outline of a craft of any sort. It also was completely silent and moved along at a good pace. It was not a shooting star or meteor as I have seen many of them. It also did not make any unusual maneuvers, so I cannot say it was extraterrestrial either. I will just call it an unknown.

There seem to be more and more sightings every year, I really feel as if we are on the verge of something happening. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:09 pm

More people are reporting sightings now than they did. Many did not want to be called crazy or even committed if they reported something unusual. It is hard to say if UFO reports are as high as they were in the 1970s, which seems to be the banner year for sightings and incidents.

BTW, my sighting happened about five years ago.
Back to top Go down
MarksBrother
Seeker
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Location : Babylon
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 pm

frodoshire wrote:
kidflash2008 wrote:
The only unusual thing I saw was a blue orb that traveled from north to south. It was during dusk, so I could tell if it was an aircraft and I did not see an outline of a craft of any sort. It also was completely silent and moved along at a good pace. It was not a shooting star or meteor as I have seen many of them. It also did not make any unusual maneuvers, so I cannot say it was extraterrestrial either. I will just call it an unknown.

There seem to be more and more sightings every year, I really feel as if we are on the verge of something happening. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this??

Yes you are not alone.... in feeling this way. Many folks feel this way, just look at the 2012 Doomsday thing, the internet is alive with othe hopes. Thats a good thing I reckon.
More people are looking skyward now. I see many recent pictures from all over the globe of Lights that appear to be like stars, but are wobbling or moving about. Folks photo them, and share them all over these forums. I dont know what they are, but I know alot of people are asking questions about them. I'll try to assemble a montage of these things that look like the camera was jerked around when photographing the Light, making it appear as if it was moving. I know of someone personally who has photo'd this anomaly for Months, and they use a professional tripod, etc. SOme of the lights are Multicolored, and generally look like some micro-organism, in outer space.
Marksbrother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks Frodoshire ,
I don't really know what to say in reply !
I have witnessed a lot of things , mostly with my partner over the last 16 years .
Yes , i do feel that we are on the verge of something .
Sorry , i am not great at typing , hence the somewhat stunted reply !
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodoshire
New Member


Number of posts : 13
Age : 37
Location : Cheltenham, England
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: What did you see?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:43 am

free wheel wrote:
Thanks Frodoshire ,
I don't really know what to say in reply !
I have witnessed a lot of things , mostly with my partner over the last 16 years .
Yes , i do feel that we are on the verge of something .
Sorry , i am not great at typing , hence the somewhat stunted reply !
Very Happy

What sort of things have you seen over the past 16 years?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:10 am

frodoshire wrote:
free wheel wrote:
Thanks Frodoshire ,
I don't really know what to say in reply !
I have witnessed a lot of things , mostly with my partner over the last 16 years .
Yes , i do feel that we are on the verge of something .
Sorry , i am not great at typing , hence the somewhat stunted reply !
Very Happy

What sort of things have you seen over the past 16 years?


Many UFO sightings , lost count a long time ago ! I have also had two major contact experiences , both in the Wiltshire area . The most prolific being stood on top of Silbury hill ,
near Avebury , with my partner and a friend .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodoshire
New Member


Number of posts : 13
Age : 37
Location : Cheltenham, England
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:57 am

Not to far from where I live then. So what happend with your most recent sighting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Hi Frodoshire ,
Basically , and very briefly , because i am at the moment looking after my two children .
We have experienced contact with what i would call 'light beings' !!!
They are benevolent as far as i can make out and many of the sightings , your's included , are of these beings . If you research BOLS , amber gamblers you will find out a lot of stuff .
The orange lights people are seeing are usually these beings although a few are chinese lanterns .
These lanterns have been very useful in trying to de-bunk a lot of credible sightings of late !
Got to go a do some kids stuff now , will be on later if you want to chat some more .

All the best FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello from cheltenham, England!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello from cheltenham, England!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SABBATH STATEMENTS ~ CHURCH OF ENGLAND
» Armada - 12 days to save England?
» How to Grow A Lotus Blossom?
» The Early Years: 1969 - 1977
» Question for the "siggy`s"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: