The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Vote_lcapMysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 I_voting_barMysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Vote_lcapMysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 I_voting_barMysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest

Go down 
+2
Luna Dragon
LakehurstNJwitness
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:03 am

LHNJ -- You will have to point out the threat you are talking about. I saw no threat. As I tell those that complain about you, if you don't like Fixer then ignore him, don't comment on his posts and engage him. You already knew Fixer was trying to ignore you and that the two of you don't get along, but you just had to comment on his post and try to start something again -- which you did. If you are going to engage people that you already know don't like you and that you don't get along with -- why should I feel sorry for you?

Now, back to the actual post. I did not find Fixer's comment skeptical of UFOs or aliens, he was skeptical of Maussan and the case on MonsterQuest, which is normal. Jaime Maussan is not very respected within Ufology since the Dr. Reed hoax, along with a few other hoaxes that he has found himself involved with. Everyone should question any case he is involved with because he has a track record of being involved in hoaxes. That is not to say that he is a bad person or hoaxer, perhaps he is merely too trusting of people who tell him stories.

That aside, you are never going to get in depth investigations from a TV show. TV = entertainment first and always will. They don't have months to investigate and put shows together. That is just how it is. Really nobody should count on TV for their Ufology or Cryptozoology information. Shows are fun to watch and often they have things of value in them, but they should never be anyone's only source of information or totally believed without checking other sources.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Lesley ... maybe you can explain how these comments by Fixer are condoned by you in this forum .... is this the type of forum you want?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't mind - LakehurstNJWitness. But I could. Maybe I will. I think you are a "punk". A cowardly punk at that, the sort that might hide behind the veil of "religion" ... wrapped in some notion of a religious crusade. Mommy-problems huh? Or is that Daddy-problems?

You are now "off" ignore - expect the unexpected. Everyday, all day no matter how long you perch and lurk - tweet-tweet. Watch what you write from the 732 - I will. 732-657-7811 is good number if you feel panicked LakehurstNJWitness. Then again I may just choose to merely spectate...

You obviously "want" confrontation You don't have a loaded side-arm you could use do you? I don't really mind being "banned"

I guarantee this. You are weaker than your religion? "your" religion. Where's your "God" now? How about a little Messianic suffering for you .. Got health insurance?

Come on let's play LakehurstNJWitness. and I am waiting for you in either case.

So Lesley, you feel its ok for him to list my area code and threaten me by saying to "expect the unexpected" followed by the phone number to the police dept. in my town? and he warns that i'd better have a handgun ?

so let me understand you very clearly, you see no problem with anything he wrote to me?

you see no problem with him hacking into my computer?

you see no problem with him hacking into government computers?

you see no problem with him posting hateful messages against me that threaten me by warning i might have to call the police or have a handgun in my 732- area ..he warns that he may not choose to just spectate.

lets be very clear about what this forum condones since it is related to ufo magazine... you say its ok for him to say these things against me because i called his post "skeptical" ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Last edited by Fixer on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Last edited by Fixer on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Maybe it would be best if the person doing the stalking/harrassing is asked to leave, since we (members of the board) are all suffering as he continues to taunt, provoke, harrass and stalk on this fine forum.

My only offense so far according to Lesley, is that I made the mistake of "commenting on one of his posts, saying it seemed "skeptical" ".

A member should not go off and lose his mind because someone called his post "skeptical" ... it does not give him the right to then ruin the forum for everybody else because he was so sensitive to someone calling him a "skeptic".

I have done nothing wrong , I've been the victim in all of this, viciously attacked and threatened ...i've been slandered and libeled by this person and nothing is being done to stop it. I have done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Last edited by Fixer on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:22 pm

OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN HALLOWED BE THY NAME
THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD AND FORGIVE US FOR OUR TRESPASSES, AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US
AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL

AMEN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Last edited by Fixer on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:58 pm

LakeHurst has been banned. There is a poll set up in forum problems, you can vote to have him unbanned if you wish. The poll will be active for 1 week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:04 pm

I am truly thankful that this community has you LG... as do others I'm sure. Very Happy Give Pooka a nice brushing or cuddle on my behalf.

Thanx much,

Fixer
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 pm

LakehurstNJwitness wrote:
wow ... that might be the most skeptical piece of writing i've seen on any subject and in such a quick condensed version..lol

the question for people like fixer would be ... does your imagination allow you to think outside the box and speculate on things? or does the skkeptic in you ruin any chance of pondering such mysteries as ufo's and the such ?

Lesley, is this the comment that caused you to bann Lakehurst?
I may not agree with everything he says in all of his posts but I don't see anything in his comments here that would make you think he deserves banishment. I actually enjoy many of his opinions on the topics too.
Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing we have in America, and I really don't understand exactly where the big violation was in his opinion, he had just entered a prior message agreeing with Kidflash how interesting the documentary was. I saw his comments about Fixers skepticism as just a defense to his comments about finding the show believable and credible. In fairness can you point out exactly why you found his comments above so bad that you would bann him? thanx Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Luna Dragon wrote:
(sarcastically) Wasn't there /another/ ufo sighting blamed on a balloon? Different kind of balloon but its been used as a write off before.

Me, I'm wondering if maybe its a psychic thing as well as an alien thing. The description given sounded like something similar to a demon encounter. I don't have much experience in the psychic department, but I have a decent grasp of psychic "theory", as in the mechanics of how psychic phenomena works.

Just because you have a bad reputation doesn't necessarily mean that the phenomenon hasn't happened somewhere else. didn't somebody say there were similar sightings in the 1950s?

The thing I hate about monster quest is that they don't scratch my 'itch' the way UFO hunters did. Maybe if they're ever renewed the team can check out more creditable sightings related to the flying humanoid phoenomenon. Birnes-dono tends to be alarmist about some cases but I think he'd be able to do a much better job with a similar investigation into the same phenomenon.

You say you want them to check out "more credible sightings" , you mean the cop isn't credible in your opinion?

the people who filmed the objects aren't credible? why ? most people don't come forward because of this exact problem, they start getting ridiculed and it isn't worth the aggravation.

i found this story to be very credible and found the witnesses to be credible ... i don't understand how much more skeptics like fixer would need to see for him to believe any stoty , and this is why ufo's for the most part are not viewed as important enough of a subject for the general public to be concerned about ...its the same skeptical thinking that helps the government keep the public in the dark about thesew subjects , they count on us all being skeptical and unbelieving no matter who the witnesses are or what the video tape shows ...its a skeptical world we live in.

Lesley, is there anything in here that would cause you to bann Lakehurst?
I'm sorry but there are a few of us members who feel that you came down hard on him for no good reason. In our eyes it was Fixer who was the aggressor, weren't you able to see that?

And why after you asked Lakehurst to show you the threats, did you ignore his response to you? Thats not very fair is it?

What a few of us saw was Fixer go after Lakehurst relentlessly, why do you choose to ignore that?

If you're going to bann someone, at least do it for a just reason, it appears that you only banned him because Fixer was threatening you and UFO-MAG with a lawsuit. I wouldn't want you as a judge or on a jury, you don't seem to be a very fair person.

If I'm wrong, show us the proof of what Lakehurst did wrong heer, because to the rest of us it appears he was requesting help from YOU Lesley! Why did you never tell Fixer to stop provoking more trouble? Thanx sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:45 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
To LakehurstNJ:

I do not know why you claim everyone is after you when someone disagrees with your opinion. That is what this site is all about, different opinions and ideas. This thread I started has some stating the results of the test are dubious and in many cases the person who is custodian of the body does not help (I'm looking at you Sr Maussan).

You have attacked me, Mike Good, and Alfred many times. Now you have a hard-on for Fixer. This is one of the better sites that does not have flamers in it. Let's keep it that way and get along.

If someone makes you angry, you can address it and then move along. I, too, can be sensitive to some of the comments and then I realize they are making a point. It is not personally about me, but about what I have stated. Sometimes I can write something and mean something else. I try to correct what I have stated, and if I think the person is wrong, I stand by what I wrote.

I have disagreed with many here and I do see their point. I think Kecksburg was extraterrestrial in origin and their are some who state it could be something else. They have good points to their argument and until the US (or whomever has custodianship) releases the object, none of us will really know for certain. We do know something did crash in PA on that date. What it was is a mystery to this date.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd farao

The only comment I made about fixer was that he is a very skeptical person, i asked a legit question if his skeptisism allows him to imagine other possibilities , it was not even close to being an attack on him, i don't know where you would come up with that from what i wrote.

and then he attacks me for asking "luna" why she would feel the mexican cop was not credible...another legit question.

so you feel fixers threats against me were warranted because i asked a couple legit questions? i thought you were a better person than that Lloyd.

and do you condone fixer hacking into computers? i don't, and the administrators of this board shouldn't condone it either.

our disagreements about religion shouldn't make you this angry towards me, we talked it out and i thought we ended it on a good note.

i never even speak to fixer, he supposedly had me on ignore, thats what he told lesley anyway, but it seems he's not very truthful and honest and lied to her about that too. He's the one whose obsessed with me Lloyd, you need to go back and check your facts brother.

I would have to tend to side with Lakehurst here , although I don't always see eye to eye with him on everything, I do see his point on this problem, he was attacked by Fixer and yet Loyd and Lesley take the opportunity to gang up on Lakehurst for no real reason other than their past disagreements with him over religion. I lost a lot of respect for both Lloyd and Lesley for turning a blind eye to Fixers attack, it wasn't right and they are not very righteous people.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Funny that "Guest" and LakeHurst seem to have the same IP. It is also funny that "Guest" posted a comment from that IP yesterday since he just registered today. So I have had to ban LakeHurst's IP instead of just the user.

But as to LakeHurst's question -- No, you were not banned because of that comment. You were banned for many reasons 1) You are the only person I continually receive complaints about 2) You are a troll, it was not your comment it was the fact that you KNEW how Fixer felt and how he was trying to ignore you and yet you couldn't keep yourself from trying to stir up trouble 3) Nobody can disagree with you without you taking it as a personal attack against your religion

There are probably more, but I have already wasted too much time on this matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 am

Last edited by Fixer on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:43 am

Fixer -- no post or comment will be removed from this site unless there is some unforeseen circumstance that I am unable to imagine right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:51 am

No problem. That's OK. Very Happy

Thanx eh,

Fix'
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:57 pm

I have noticed anytime someone gets close to the truth
they are stopped and we are left with Jaime Maussans sombrero ships, flying aliens, Ed Walters lighted balloon with cute little windows and Billy Meier's Models, Adamski's chicken coop heater etc...
Example when UFO Hunters found the Alien's grave in Aurora Texas thay were not permitted to dig it up, when they annouced that the Bob White Object was made with nanotechnology they got cancelled.
When Destination truth went to Chili and found a dried up grey alien corpse they could not bring it back to the US to test or examine.
They are playing with us.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Molyegottle   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:58 am

I dislike intensly how the subject is diverted to personal issues that have absolutly no bearing on the subject.
It is my consiidered opinion that he was not threating you. He was telling you to go suck a pistol and commit suiicide.
He gave you the number of the police department so you could call and make a fool of your self. Pardon my lack of correct spelling.
The point that should be debated is this {What living or had been living creature has no dna.] Even a molusk has one.
christ all mighty............... why on earth bring religion into it? Perhaps it was a demon/sprite.
If I make an image out of clay that looks like that would it have dna? the answer is no. If a demon were to be rendered would it have dna?
In eather case it would not. Kinda reminds me of jurassic park. Every living breathing flying swimming or squats in the mud thing Has dna.
Hmmm I think I will make a wax one and call it fixer. Then maybe throw some darts at it. I'll give it a long pointy nose n ears maybe a few horns? Any suggestions. Fixer your not allowed to make any.
I watched bill and the boys off looking for under ground bases in the desert.
Kinda neat. The underground business is handled by the 1010 ces. The moto is "we move the mountain" You should see thier budget.
It doesn't even include a tunneling machine.
Its in the table of organization for the air force.
Fixer go hack an air force computer in the pentagon an find it your self. E-m me from levenworth an let me know what you find.

My thought about the man with the carcass is this. Even a charlaten may be in the right place at the right time (or not) ,With out the lab work up we know nothing.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: subject?   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Can we get back to the subject?
Ancient Aliens is on again tonight I hope Bill's on it.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:27 am

jackgbowman wrote:
Can we get back to the subject?
Ancient Aliens is on again tonight I hope Bill's on it.
actually jack I was reminded that all of the above occured last year.
Ha well another good rant wasted.

Think ill go watch occ orange county choppers.
the modern father and sons show. Sleep
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: ha ha ha Figures.   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm

I should look at the dates a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest   Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious body tested on Monster Quest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2