Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

I'm not new but here's more info about me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: I'm not new but here's more info about me   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Hello, I've post and replied to a few thing here and I remembered posting a few things in my first hello post but I don't think I let you know a little about me, for that I'm sorry.

Yes, you'll find that I will say sorry a lot, I've learned I can step on peoples toes when I'm trying and when I'm not, I'm just that good some days. You will also find out I can't spell well and my grammer is not the best that just means to me I'm not a write.

I've learned more on the spiritual side of things than the UFO area. I've sat in energy, message circles inside and outside around camp fires. I've done house blessing and house clearings of energies/spirits/ghost.
I given messages and/or reading (with and without cards). I'm a trained energy healer that is something that I enjoy the most, healing other with just the energies of life. I've been blessed to have many different people share with me their gifts and knowledge, from Native Americans, pagens, energy healers and mediums. I say I wasn't into UFO I have seen a few, the last one was 9 years ago, but I never was into learning more them till this last year.

I have for me that when something keeps coming up in my life I should look deeper and that is why I'm here to learn and share ideal. Smile

I've been burnt and had my name turned to mud (spiritualist church) in the area that I live so that is way I
go by alittletouched. Please know that I don't think being called a little touched is a bad thing I see it more as I see the world different than most.

One quick story to this book and I'll let you go, When I was growing up, my family had a wall hanging of a family of owls living in a tree. There was an owl for each member of the family, the only owl that everyone(family and friends) could agree on was the owl that was me, it was the one hanging upside down. I've been seeing the world different since I was born.

Hope you have a great life and get to laugh a lot while you live it. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new but here's more info about me   Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:33 pm

It is nice to learn a little about you, alittletouched (I do love that moniker). I am one thinks there are two types of UFOs, nuts and bolts ships from other worlds, and paranormal visits from other dimensions and planes of existence. It seems that people usually go into one area or another and attack the other part. I was just a nuts and bolts person, but Mike Good made me see I was being biased. Now I see both sides.

Roswell, the Hills and others are nuts and bolts cases. Orbs, many abductions can be considered psychic (or other) experiences.

I also have stepped on some toes here as I responded to one thread on a class about extraterrestrials in the military. Parts of it did not make sense and I did come off as snarky. I now try to not be that way, although I do ask tough questions. There are too many in this field who want to either make a quick buck or pull the wool over our eyes. I will not dowse my skeptical side completely, but I will be more studious in my questions.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd sunny
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new but here's more info about me   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:16 pm

I a little of both, I was more into the psychic side of the issuse just because of the things that have happened in my life and things I've seen and done that already had me open to other forms of life around us. I became more nuts and bolts when about 9 years ago I looked up saw a fast moving object in the sky, I thought was a jet with the cloud behind and it was turning to land at the air base a few miles away. I took a few more steps then 2 main thought about the object hit me; Question

1.) It was to low to have the trail behind it to be military, it would have had to be higher in the sky, it was less than 1000 feet.

2.) I heared nothing it was quiet only the cars on the street in front of me and where I was seeing it I should have heard somethingt. silent

Where I live we have a we have a national guard so I'm use to hearing the jets above me. I looked over and watched the object with the trail of smoke move very quickly in the sky from right to left or from east to west in the sky. The only clouds in the sky where in the west just coming into the area and they where a at higher leveal than what I was seeing, it was still daylight out it had to be a little after 5:00 pm I had just got off work and was stopping at the store to get something to cook. I was looking to the north at the object and a stip-mall that was in the same view. The object moved quickly with something getting larger as it moved and the smoke going from a dark black color to a green color. The object looked like it was moving straight no arch almost paralle (sorry) to the stip-mall. I saw what looked like a frontend of a large jet coming out of a green cloud, that was the distance of a city block and half. It got to be a large frontend of something then everthing was gone, no object and no smoke. scratch

After seeing that I accepted that there was something to the UFO things. I didn't have a camera with me or a phone that had a camera on it so it was just in my mind. Smile

I'm sorry, I saw the object after a few years of training in the spirit side of life so I just took it for another sign that life was not as others want us to belive it is. I hope that answered you question. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not new but here's more info about me   

Back to top Go down

I'm not new but here's more info about me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1