The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Signature Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Signature Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Signature Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Signature Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Signature Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Signature Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Signature Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Signature Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Signature Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Signature Thread Vote_lcapSignature Thread I_voting_barSignature Thread Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Signature Thread Vote_lcapSignature Thread I_voting_barSignature Thread Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Signature Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Signature Thread Empty
PostSubject: Signature Thread   Signature Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 pm

The signature thread does not work. I have tried to implement a few different sayings on it, but nothing shows up. The signature area does keep the typed statement so it is not a problem of memory.

This is not a big problem, just something to look into when you have time, Lesley.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd sunny
Back to top Go down

Signature Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Thread   Signature Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 pm

It shows up in Preview Mode when composing the signature in the User Control Panel and in Preview Mode while composing this message. Bold, Ital and Underlined were tested. Very Happy

Fix'

Last edited by Fixer on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Signature Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Thread   Signature Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Um, it works here in IE7 on x64 WINXP with what I tested. Check to make sure that you have the signature radio button ticked and saved in the Preferences section of the User Control Panel?

Cheers,

Fix'
Back to top Go down

Signature Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Thread   Signature Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Thank you for the advice. I will play and see what I can come up with.

Still not working for me. I did what you stated and even used IE7 for it.
Back to top Go down

Signature Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Thread   Signature Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:54 pm

I did turn on my signature line. Let's see what happens now!
Back to top Go down

Signature Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Thread   Signature Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:55 pm

It worked, yeaahhh!!!

It takes so little to make me happy!
Back to top Go down

Signature Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Thread   Signature Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:48 pm

TOS S3. Very Happy Very Happy Xenopolycythemia. Very Happy Very Happy

Fix'
Back to top Go down
wood carver

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Signature Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Thread   Signature Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Man this is a weird site indeed....yesterday while trying to get on, I entered my user name, email address and pass word FOUR TIMES, and each time I got the old " you have an invalid email address, or your user name is wrong, etc, etc. But when I checked to see for my self, all was correct.
The format for this chat has bugs.....I belong to a bunch of other chats, all using the same format, and each and every time I tried to get on to those sites, I had the same old problems....I wish that some computer genius out there, would get busy and correct these problems. I just wonder how many other, would be participants of this site, have given up in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signature Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Thread   Signature Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: Forum Questions/Help-
Jump to: