Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Introduction:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnxspeaks

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Introduction:   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Hi people. My interest in the subject matter began in 1969, when I found a book my father was reading, the Barney and Betty Hill story.

In the mid 70's I was involved in an abduction scenario with my girl friend Tammy, right in our fourth story apartment. Since then I have studied the subject with deep personal interest, seeking out others who have had personal experiences with whom I can compare notes.

Currently, I am a moderator on a UFO forum and have created a new, private 'believer's' forum there for people who have had experiences, sightings, abductions.

My objective in being here is to share and learn with others in the hope of obtaining a clearer picture of how humanity can find it's way into the broader community of intelligences.

Peace be with you always... Johnx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesley
Admin

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:   Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:13 am

Nice to see you here and welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:   Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Welcome aboard, johnxspeaks.

While I am one who thinks the abductions may be from other causes and problems, I am glad to see someone where people can turn to for help. (I do believe people have been abducted like the Hills as there is much evidence to back up their story.)

The idea should be to hear the person out and then find a good researcher to try and find out what is happening or if there is another cause to the sensations.

Even if it is not an extraterrestrial abduction, there still is a problem that must be addressed. No one should feel ashamed if they have any problems, be they physical or mental.
Back to top Go down
johnxspeaks

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:19 am

Thanks for the welcome.

And Kidflash, I appreciate the heads up on physical and mental problems you associate with alien abductions. Have you ever experienced such an illusion?.

That reminds me, on the other forum we have a member who claims to be a retired psychiatrist. He remains one of the most openly vocal opponents of the UFO matter. I always wonder, why would a retired psychiatrist hang out in a UFO forum? Got to love the guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:   Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:14 pm

I would not call abductions illusions. We do not know what the person has experienced and must gather evidence before coming to any conclusion. While I do question many of the claims out there, I do believe there have been actual abductions. (I was debating whether or not to leave in the word "mental" when I made my comments, but thought it was needed to address any problems that may be associated by mental illness. In no way did I intend to state that people who have these types of experiences have mental problems. It is possible that some people who do experience them do have mental and emotional problems, but they do not answer all cases. I apologize for any other inferences that were implied.)

I did have an out of body experience, and it was not an illusion. I have written about it is some of these threads.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:   

Back to top Go down

Introduction:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1