The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Vote_lcapGreetings Fellow Travelers! I_voting_barGreetings Fellow Travelers! Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Greetings Fellow Travelers! Vote_lcapGreetings Fellow Travelers! I_voting_barGreetings Fellow Travelers! Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Greetings Fellow Travelers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark D

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-09-20

Greetings Fellow Travelers! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Fellow Travelers!   Greetings Fellow Travelers! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Just stumbled onto this forum! I have always been fascinated by UFO culture and as a product of the 1950's I have been waiting too long for answers! I was pretty close back in the early 90's when I was fortunate enough to be in on an a personal interview with Bob Lazar at his kitchen table in Las Vegas. At the time I worked at The Testor Corporation, and we were researching Bob's eyewitness account of having worked at area 51. We recorded the interview, and began pitching the idea to our sales people. We ended up producing a "scale replica" plastic model kit of a UFO he allegedly worked on! I must have built twenty of those saucers for every tv news organization and sales samples to Walmart, and a whole bunch of other publications, and politicians. The person responsible for the model's genesis was a fine designer and good friend, John Andrews, who passed away in 1999. He was a luminary in the UFO world, and did much behind the scenes to support true inquiry, and minimize the hype. But I am not at all sure where the creditability of Bob Lazar ended up. I left the company in 1999. And sort of divorced myself from the subject, as I was struggling to maintain some sort of career goals. Anyway I am here, and I wish to catch up on who's who and what's what!
Back to top Go down

Greetings Fellow Travelers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: