The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
    onlychild
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Vote_lcapPamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… I_voting_barPamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Vote_lcapPamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… I_voting_barPamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH…

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Ufomania

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2014-08-31

Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Empty
    PostSubject: Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH…   Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:29 am

Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH… Bull-festival-6

The Running of the Bulls festival in northern Spanish city of Pamplona is as fun for the participants as it is controversial. And I guess the beginning of this year’s festival will provide plenty of fuel for both camps.
    The thrill seeking supporters will love it even more, for it furnishes further proof that the danger is real. Their opponents, on the other hand, will feel even more justified in their demands to shut the whole thing down.

Read the rest here: http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspot.pt/2014/09/pamplonas-running-of-bulls-festival-is.html
    Back to top Go down

Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH…
    Page 1 of 1