UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    Top posters
    onlychild
    Updated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins Vote_lcapUpdated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins I_voting_barUpdated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    Updated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins Vote_lcapUpdated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins I_voting_barUpdated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    August 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

Updated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Ufomania

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2014-08-31

Updated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins Empty
    PostSubject: Updated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins   Updated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Updated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins Cuneiform

Around June 12 of 2006, the 260th Quartermaster Battalion providing Petroleum Support Surveillance around Talil Air Force Base southeast of Baghdad uncovered a copper box containing a set of lapis lazuli tablets with Sumerian cuneiform embedded from within its layers. Without knowing quite what they were dealing with, a panel was assembled, in part, by at least the NSA, through the resources of both the US and British governments, to review the findings which were consequently flown out to the British Museum in London. The members were assured that yes, the finding would be shared with the rest of the world upon completion, but apparently, the governmental forces involved reneged. This is hardly surprising, but it angered those flown out to the British Museum to help out on the project, and a translation ended up surfacing in Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Aleppo, Karachi, and Tangiers. Or so the story goes.

Read the rest here: http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspot.pt/2014/09/updated-analysis-of-recently-leaked.html
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

Updated: An Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets Concerning Our Origins
    Page 1 of 1