The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Vote_lcapTunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved I_voting_barTunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Vote_lcapTunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved I_voting_barTunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Empty
PostSubject: Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved   Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:04 pm

The Tunguska Siberia explosion was possibly solved:

http://news.aol.com/article/tunguska-caused-by-comet/546797?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Ftunguska-caused-by-comet%2F546797

It seems that a comet may be responsible as it left behind clouds as evidence.

I am still puzzled as to what caused an air blast over a mile above the land. That is how nuclear weapons are detonated to create the most destruction. I guess we will never know for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved   Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 pm

I enjoy the benefit of Michael Kelley's related work. "Two-dimensional Turbulence, Space Shuttle Plume Transport in the Thermosphere, and a Possible Relation to the Great Siberian Impact Event," should be available more widely after his July 1st presentation.

This is an interesting development for me - but not about Tunguska or comets. Wink. Imagine a rocket plume magnetically "lensed" into only two planes. Squirt - motion. Very elegant.

I do not discount the possibility of a cometary body - Happy Tunguska 101 - a few hours early. Smile The cometary source explanation is as "good" as any - but no "one" explanation serves without some conjecture. The "bits" of radioactive metal in some of the surrounding trees is not an "easy" thing to wave-away... unless one has a reason to do so. Smile

1980 - Arthur Clarke's work on Tunguska:

Cheers,

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved   Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Thank you for adding the Arthur C Clarke show on the event. I do think the comet theory is possible, and wonder if something was used to strike the comet to avert the impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved   Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Comets "shouldn't" change direction in the terminal phase. Some witnesses do claim that the trajectory changed in the terminal phase. Bill was in a UFO Files episode that featured the Tunguska body... in a non-standard light-colored issue hat. Very Happy Much more "au natural" than the earlier appearance on that series - Bill looks "Joe-uncomfortable" in a suit as opposed to the latter-days "Joe Cool" character - very "Bill Birnes". Very Happy

Michael Kelley estimates that the shuttle plume can move at speeds up to 300 feet per second - not very fast, but "riding" a mag-tensor nonetheless. Very Happy "Squeeze" a bar of soap - slippery huh? Can it alone explain the Tunguska event? Smile.

Some have "floated" the idea of alien intervention "saving" us from the impact of a natural body. In some respects it would have created less damage had it impacted rather than air-bursted at an altitude of 25 - 30000 feet. The shockwave from the blast went around the planet - twice. 40 million tons worth of TNT - Ka-Boom! Hiroshima was the equivalent of 20 thousand tons of TNT. Comet, meteor, UFO, anti-matter, micro-black-hole, Tesla, tectonic event - no one explanation works comprehensively - so far. Very Happy

Kelley's theory IS "interesting" but I have yet to read his entire analysis and can think of some rather obvious "uses" of his work in respect to other lines of alternative interest. I guess we shall see how it might add to the Tunguska equation or rather, in-equation. I suspect it "could" help the balance but the eyewitness accounts of the terminal phase simply do not "fit" very well - which is nothing new. I'm glad Kelley's doing this presentation tomorrow. Very Happy

Just some online reference stuff:

2005 - UFO Files - 09 - Russian Roswell - Part 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

A Google.ca link with one of the last surviving eyewitnesses terminal phase trajectory testimony: 1997 - The Lost Archives - Tunguska - The Russian Roswell.

Cheers,

Fix'

P.S. The fonts in the "compose" window are very small for my coke-bottle-equipped aging eyes. Anyone know a "fix"? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redeye

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved   Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:44 am

Another scientist's theory on the incident.

Quote:
Aliens downed Tunguska meteorite to protect our planet from devastation, stated Russian scientist Yuriy Lavbin. He showed 10 quartz crystals that he found at the place of the meteorite’️s crash. Several of the crystals have holes in between, so they can be united in a chain.

What could this chain serve for? Besides, some crystals have strange drawings on them. We don’️t have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on crystal. We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere but in the space”, - the scientist states.

The meteorite’️s crash took place long time ago, in summer of 1908. An enormous volcanic ball rushed over the sky with terrifying wallop and thunder-like sound. All the citizens were frightened to death and scared to move out of their houses. A flight of a “flamy alien” ended up in an hour in deserted taiga area. In a matter of seconds an explosive wave spread for 40 kilometers, devastating everything living around.

Read also “Tunguska event an actual UFO crash site”

It was not until many years later that a Siberian scientist set up an expedition to place of the meteorite’️s crash. They searched carefully through the river banks and found there unusual quartz boards. Mr. Lavbin states that such solid stones do not exist in the Earth. He said about the experiment that was taken on the crystals: scientists tried to put some of the same drawing that were on the stones initially with a laser machine.

How surprised they were to realize that the laser (that usually cuts metal objects into pieces) managed to put just some faint stripes. The stones though have an entire system of different lines and circles on them. Scientists suppose that the stones used to be a part of the navigational system of a spaceship. All stones united form a map, which they used to cruise through the Universe.

In 1908 the UFO is thought to be hit by the meteorite that weighed 1 billion tones. If the meteorite fell down on the Earth, all the people would have been dead. But the aliens interfered and put their lives to save our land. A strange portrait of a strange person on one of the stones proves this hypothesis. Isn’️t it the pilot that once put his life for the sake of our future life?

Link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved   Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tunguska Siberia Explosion possibly solved
Page 1 of 1