The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Vote_lcapUFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK I_voting_barUFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Vote_lcapUFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK I_voting_barUFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-28

UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Empty
PostSubject: UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK   UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:36 pm

On a calm night in April of this year, 2009, two of my friends and I saw something that we'll never forget. At least, I won't. We were down in an urban ravine, just hanging out and talking like friends do. I was the first one to look up and, in awe, see the unidentified flying object. I couldn't tell you how large or high up it was. All I know is that it was humongous, completely silent, and cruising slowly yet stealthily. Its luminous, phosphorescent lights made its shape out to be triangular or boomerang-like in nature, although the craft itself seemed to be cloaked. The whole spectacle lasted approximately ten to fifteen seconds until it just vanished. One of my friends later told me that he felt like he was being watched when it flew by. My other friend simply dismissed it as either a skein of geese, a weather balloon or swamp gas. But I know what I saw, and I'm sure that it wasn't either of those things, especially since another witness told me that three helicopters — two "regular" and one black — were scouting the area soon after the UFO had disappeared.
Back to top Go down

UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK   UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Fascinating account of your sighting. I would be very excited about it and would not be able to sleep. Thank you for sharing your account.
Back to top Go down

UFO Sighting in Tulsa, OK
Page 1 of 1