The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Does E.T technology advance with time? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Does E.T technology advance with time? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Does E.T technology advance with time? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Does E.T technology advance with time? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Does E.T technology advance with time? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Does E.T technology advance with time? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Does E.T technology advance with time? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Does E.T technology advance with time? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Does E.T technology advance with time? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Does E.T technology advance with time? Vote_lcapDoes E.T technology advance with time? I_voting_barDoes E.T technology advance with time? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Does E.T technology advance with time? Vote_lcapDoes E.T technology advance with time? I_voting_barDoes E.T technology advance with time? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Does E.T technology advance with time?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4real
Seeker

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Does E.T technology advance with time? Empty
PostSubject: Does E.T technology advance with time?   Does E.T technology advance with time? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Is it just the same as it's always been since our ancestors witnessed it? I guess that's a loaded question with many complications. The aliens or whoever they are always stay the same technologically?4real
Back to top Go down

Does E.T technology advance with time?
Page 1 of 1