The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Vote_lcapShape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** I_voting_barShape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Vote_lcapShape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** I_voting_barShape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Shape Changing UFO/UAP **video**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JRTV2
JRTV2

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-11-19

Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Empty
PostSubject: Shape Changing UFO/UAP **video**   Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStECjSpx3s

Adjusted zoom shot.  Full speed shot, next clip below.

Before getting into this, I have to say:

I had no tripod for this shot.

I tried to prop myself on a number of things to get a steady shot of this, including a fence, a tree, a gate…I would have used that Great Dane’s back if he had just stayed still.

The camera has a powerful zoom lens, and the object was very far out.

I have nerve damage in my hand and shoulders from a car accident.

All of the above is to acknowledge the image is shaky…  I know that, but if I had not steadied myself on what was actually available, there would be no shot at all.  So please….

Secondly…it was a windy, blustery, day that day.  

This object had to have been two to three miles high and at least 9 to 11 miles towards the east/northeast.  I mention these two factors to narrow down any “balloon” theories.  The encounter lasted for well over 8 minutes, and a balloon would have disappeared from the scene before I was able to get my camera.  Not to mention the fact that I’d never be able to see mylar or led balloons (during the daytime)  from 6 to 11 miles away…nor would I be interested in filming one.

Though most have helped me with this sighting, a jaded few have been able to show me any LED balloons that can be seen from 8, 9, 11 miles away...lit up during the daytime.  I have yet to see a video online showing anything like it.  If  anyone can post a daytime LED balloon cluster that looks like this, it would be appreciated....  I have yet to see one.  This thing was way larger than a balloon cluster.

Anyway….on with what happened…

My friend and I saw a silver-white point of light as we arrived at the front of my building on a sunny and windy Saturday afternoon in Los Angeles, California.  

I looked up and noticed that the silver dot that would normally be a small plane on its way to Santa Monica Airport was not moving as quickly as it should.

In fact, it wasn’t moving at all.  It was just hovering there.  A point of light.  We were a bit more than a stone’s throw from the famous Capitol Records building in Hollywood, so anyone could have looked up and saw the bright glint in the sky.  It was a sunny, windy Saturday, people were on the move, and I and he were the only ones that seem to stop and notice.

I said the same thing to my friend then, that I said to my friend during the sighting in 2010…”please tell me that’s a balloon, right?”
Although this time the response was definitely different…

“I have to pee”, he says...

“Right”…

I looked up again and it didn’t seem to be moving off anywhere, so I ran down the long hallway, unlocked the door so my friend could find the bathroom, grabbed the video camera, and ran back outside, fully expecting it to be gone.

But although it had been three minutes since I first saw it, it was still there, hovering in place…if not very slowly drifting towards the east.  And it seemed to be glowing.

This is what I saw.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El2rwsiD_og

This is the first part of the shot, but slowed down and a bit of digital zoom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBgz2cEfcFY

Now I admit, I’m beginning to get a bit far-sighted, so I had no idea what I was capturing at the time.  It just looked like a brilliant dot in the side-flipout viewfinder, and I did the best I could to support myself to keep the frame as still as possible.  I did this all the while making fun of this woman I saw in a UFO documentary once…  I thought it was hilarious the way she pronounced hover….she pronounced it HOE-ver.  So of course, being the smart ass mimic that I can be, I had to repeat this as I’m videotaping what I was more than halfway convinced was a huge mylar balloon.

Well, a few days later, I was finally able to review the video footage.  My mouth dropped open.

I mean, deep down, I knew it wasn’t a balloon.  That afternoon was quite windy, and it would have moved in several directions and disappeared much more quickly if it were.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7cRMxCWn4s

Sorry for making fun of you “hoe-ver” lady.  

I never thought it would happen to me.  Here I am writing comedy scripts about ETs coming to earth, and now, I have a UFO on camera?

And of course I have a zillion questions.  Is this an optical illusion?  Is it one of the experimental craft our government is working on?  Is it a natural phenomenon of some kind of magnetics with the sun? Does this have anything to do with chemtrails or Bluebeam?  Is it a holographic projection?  Is it a TR-3 variation of some kind like one person thought? If it is a craft, is it one of ours or theirs?  There are a thousand questions I have….

For the longest time, I thought I was the only one that saw this…  Except for maybe the guy yelling with his classmates down the block…”blah blah blah oh my God…a UFO!!”, no one around me stopped to look or notice.  In the original sound clips you can hear kids and gates closing in the background…it was a busy Saturday afternoon.

I was somewhat relieved to discover that someone had obviously seen it as well…it was reported!  

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/097/S97325.html

Occurred : 3/30/2013 15:00 (Entered as : 03/30/13 15:00)
Reported: 4/23/2013 7:23:57 PM 19:23
Posted: 5/15/2013
Shape: Changing
Duration:10 minutes

“I was on vacation in Los Angeles California, a buddy picked me up from the airport we were driving down sunset blvd. to our apartment and I was taking pictures on my I phone for aproximately 10 min. I did not notice the objects untill I was back from vacation!”

(RIGHT at the time I saw and filmed my sighting…)

If anyone has any intelligent intuitive input…please share.

If anyone out there has any ideas on which video software is best to analyze this with...please share.  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
spaceguy57
spaceguy57

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-11-07

Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape Changing UFO/UAP **video**   Shape Changing UFO/UAP  **video** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Very interesting sightings. The back and forth and bobbing nature of the ufo is interesting. As far as I am concerned, I would call this a unidentifed flying object. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Shape Changing UFO/UAP **video**
Page 1 of 1