The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Vote_lcapColin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th I_voting_barColin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Vote_lcapColin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th I_voting_barColin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cmdraleon

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Empty
PostSubject: Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th   Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:20 pm

The Cosmic Eye Radio Show presents special guests Colin and Synthia Andrews live November 10th Sunday at 11:30 AM Est.

Will be talking about the latest book they have published on hidden technologies,power of the mind,quantum physics,paranormal phenomena,orbs,ufos,harmonic transmissions and crop circles. called On The Edge of Reality.

As consciousness changes, so do our perceptions. The door is opening to a new reality. Join Colin and Synthia as they share what is beyond this door.They have examined the multiplex of current change- from the bases of society to the foundations of science- that indicates the unfolding of a new paradigm.

Colin Andrews is a veteran researcher of unusual phenomena currently enjoying a burgeoning resurgence of public and media interest. Since 1983 he has supplied the public and British government with pioneering research. Colin is known around the world for his  groundbreaking work with Crop Circles(a term he coined),UFO and Consciousness Research.

Join me as we interview Colin and Synthia Andrews Sunday November 10th,2013 at 11:30 AM Est from the United States broadcasting all time zones around the Planet.

You can listen on the Internet at www,wesufm.org/ just be sure you have downloaded Windows Media Player ,Real Audio Player,Itunes or Winamp from our website and you will be able to listen from anywhere.

So don't miss a show that will be out of this world.

Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th Colin-Andrews_Investigates-2-300x225
Colin Andrews
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashtargalacticcommanders.ning.com/

Colin Andrews with Synthia Andrews On The Cosmic Eye Sunday Nov.10th
Page 1 of 1