The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Vote_lcapAn Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! I_voting_barAn Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Vote_lcapAn Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! I_voting_barAn Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge!   An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.paratopia.net
steven8
Seeker
steven8

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge!   An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:47 am

I started reading the 'review' by your 'Ph.D.' friend, but I quit right here - "Uh, what?" Yep, a Ph.D. friend of Jeremy Vaeni would use such professional phrases as "Uh, what?" No matter how bad that Dr. Ketchum's paper may have been, I stop there. If you want to prove how much more intelligent you and your, um, 'colleagues' are than someone else, pick more professional friends.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

PostSubject: Re: An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge!   An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:38 pm

I'll let her know that she should remain dry and unreadable if she's ever to be taken seriously as a scientist.
Back to top Go down
steven8
Seeker
steven8

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge!   An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:31 am

Well ,for starters, if she's ever to be taken seriously as a scientist, she could help herself by not teaming with folks such as yourself, who, as a far as all of your work and forum posts and website writings I have read, do not contribute anything pertinent to the world of science, or even pseudo science for that matter, but spend all of your time propping yourself up by trying to tear others down.  Also, your way of appearing smart is by talking loudly about how dumb everyone else is.  I've known a few people just like you, but it was back in Junior High and High School.  I haven't talked to them since, but I hope for their sake, that they have grown up by now.

This is in no way a defense of people that you attack as credible scientists in their chosen fields in any way, or even implying that they are smarter than the average person.  I can not assess them.  However, it is meant as a straight observation about the way you act towards the world.  It is snide, nasty and mostly just painful to try and read.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

PostSubject: Re: An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge!   An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Then why do you read my stuff? If I thought all that about someone's writing (or about the writer as a person) I'd stop paying attention to them. But you keep reading and keep trying to grab my attention, which I'm finally, stupidly, perhaps, giving to you here--because I really want to figure out what goes into someone like you, if you'd be honest enough to answer it.

I remind you of junior high shit heads. That's fine. But why would you write a fake review addressed to me on Amazon about a book you stated you never have and will not read--simply to make sure I know how you feel about me? And then repeat it here? What about me is so important to you that I simply MUST hear how you feel about me? We don't know each other, right? I haven't personally wronged you in any way.

So...

Why do you care so much about me if I'm not worth caring about? Can't you ignore me? At what point are you snide and nasty and painful to read?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge!   An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Actual Doctor Takes The Ketchum Peer Review Challenge!
Page 1 of 1