The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Kevin made me yell at my TV Vote_lcapKevin made me yell at my TV I_voting_barKevin made me yell at my TV Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Kevin made me yell at my TV Vote_lcapKevin made me yell at my TV I_voting_barKevin made me yell at my TV Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Kevin made me yell at my TV

Go down 
+2
dayanx
alittletouched
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Kevin made me yell at my TV Empty
PostSubject: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Crying or Very sad I yelled at my TV because of Kevin and it had nothing to do with what he was saying or doing but a dumb pet peeve of my step mothers.
He was wearing dark socks with shorts and out of my mouth my step mothers nags came out of me. Evil or Very Mad I stopped as I heared myself and then I started yelling a Kevin for making me sound like my nagging step mom. I whole show my step mothers pet peeve kept coming to my mind he couldn't find a store to buy white socks. That was the only thing I could think about.
Please know my father always wore dark socks with short and I never cared till Step mom Nagged and nagged him and everyone in the family about it.

LOL I'm doing that know about it. lol!

The shows are great I wish History channel would keep it on the schedule even when its a repeat.
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm

I see that you are aptly named
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:34 pm

At least he wasn't wearing socks with sandals! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:29 pm

On Pat's facebook photo album there are all these photos of guys wearing black socks and knee socks with shorts (and sometimes sandals). Black socks bother me too, but so do knee high white socks with shorts. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of shorts if you are going to cover your legs up to your knees? I won't even get into how socks defeat the purpose of sandals.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
millipede
Seeker
millipede

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:16 am

alittletouched wrote:
Crying or Very sad I yelled at my TV because of Kevin and it had nothing to do with what he was saying or doing but a dumb pet peeve of my step mothers.
He was wearing dark socks with shorts and out of my mouth my step mothers nags came out of me. Evil or Very Mad I stopped as I heared myself and then I started yelling a Kevin for making me sound like my nagging step mom. I whole show my step mothers pet peeve kept coming to my mind he couldn't find a store to buy white socks. That was the only thing I could think about.
Please know my father always wore dark socks with short and I never cared till Step mom Nagged and nagged him and everyone in the family about it.

LOL I'm doing that know about it. lol!

The shows are great I wish History channel would keep it on the schedule even when its a repeat.

i think you should save all your Crying or Very sad crying and yelling for THE HISTORY CHANNEL's mistake in not immediately renewing the series for many more seasons to come! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
millipede
Seeker
millipede

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:21 am

Lesley wrote:
On Pat's facebook photo album there are all these photos of guys wearing black socks and knee socks with shorts (and sometimes sandals). Black socks bother me too, but so do knee high white socks with shorts. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of shorts if you are going to cover your legs up to your knees? I won't even get into how socks defeat the purpose of sandals.

does he also post the same photos to his myspace account?
some of us can't quite access one or the other,
depending on where we're trying to log in from.

thx!
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:26 pm

It had nothing to do with Kevin. Why I was yelling was because me step mothers ideals and controls had got into my mind. I try to accept people just the way they are and not place my ideals on what and how they wear things.

I accept that I'm a little touched you may say I'm crazy but I see it as I'm blessed. flower
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:56 pm

millipede wrote:
Lesley wrote:

does he also post the same photos to his myspace account?
some of us can't quite access one or the other,
depending on where we're trying to log in from.

thx!

They are probably in his myspace album too. As I remember they were photos from Dugway, in Utah.
Back to top Go down
millipede
Seeker
millipede

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:24 pm

alittletouched wrote:
It had nothing to do with Kevin.
I was just going by the very specific forum subject line:

Subject: Kevin made me yell at my TV

tongue clown
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:32 pm

It's OK, but those are the reasons we humans have the trouble in this life we jump in head first without looking at things more fully. McCarthey did that well in the red scare of the 1950's, Rev. Jim Jones and even Hitler. Hitler wrote a books outling what he was going to do and we humans didn't want to be bothered to belive it.

It was also my fault, I didn't clearly post it, I know how much Kevin is taking a hiting on the History channel forum, I try to counter some of their hate. I personally like watching Kevin and he looks and acts like a friend of mine who is also named Kevin. I'm sorry about any trouble. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:37 pm

I've heard people say that the show "jumped the shark" when Kevin joined the ensemble. In defense of the show; I felt the writing and producing was better than it's ever been this season. (in spite of Kevin)

In defense of Kevin; I think it wasn't his arrival as much as Ted's departure that gave the show a different flavor. The stripped down version in season 3 relied more on circumstancial evidence and eye witness accounts more than it did in the past. Then again many of the pundants would mock Ted's experiments to try and "re-create" the sighting, so I guess you just can't win sometimes.

I just feel Kevin doesn't bring much to the table. The last thing I want to hear on my favorite TV show is arguing. Pat does a fine job of keeping Bill grounded.

I keep trying to get Bill to hire some eye candy for the male viewers. I mentioned this on a live chat with Bill, and another person immediately said: "Ghost Hunters has females" . BTW, the new addition to GHI is not there for her paranormal abilities.

I would really like to see Bill re-think his P.O.V. on "NO GIRLS". Not for my interest, but for the survival of the show. Show business is 90% buisiness and 10% show. I'm sure HC would see it as a huge strategical demographic move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AceAndres.com

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:14 pm

You make some good points, Ace. I do think that adding eye candy to the show would ruin it. It is supposed to be a serious look at the phenomena, although I do know it is a business too. If they added a female who knew about the phenomena and could add something, that would be great. Right now I am with Bill on this one.

The thing that Ted brought to the table was his experiments. Kevin does bring another skeptical point of view (or someone who questions what is going on). His finding of the water tower in the Nazi UFO episode was very good work indeed. That would of gone unnoticed if not for him, and it is a possible explanation for the frame in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:41 pm

I'm certainly not suggesting adding a bimbo to a scientific research team. But there are many sexy and extremely smart female scientists out there. I know many would love to be a part of the UFO Hunting team.

This way you get the network off your back, ratings get a bump and everybody is happy. Well except maybe Kevin. It's very do-able.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

It would be nice to see a real scientist on there again, like Ted, only a woman. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Lesley wrote:
It would be nice to see a real scientist on there again, like Ted, only a woman. Very Happy

I think it would inspire young women. Women need to be represented in the search for UFOs. Wouldn't it be great to see a woman scientist that could get in the trenches with Pat? Someone not afraid of spyders that can repell down into an underground tunnel?

They don't even need to be a scientist, (altho that would be awesome) they could be former government workers that had access to aerospace info.

The options are endless.

Do you need a casting mgr?
Back to top Go down
SuperFan!

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 am

Ummm ... count me in! I'm female, fit, not afraid of insects or animals or creepy crawlies, I can climb, rappel AND I'm a Bill Birnes SUPERFAN! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:45 am

Aw my dreams were once again squashed, Katee Sackhoff was signed by Fox to do "24". She would have been GREAT on Hunters. Aw, Nancy would have never have gone for it.

Let's see; she's 28, subtract 7 = 21 times two = 42 Wow, perfect for the early 40 demographics.

Here's a secret to you women; subconciously, Men are attracted to women half their age plus 7 years. (Starting from the age of 14) you do the math. (sorry Superfan) Basketball
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 pm

The new format took the show from one extreme to another, by the end of season 2 at times to me it looked like Pat was under used and on season 3 at the start Kevin was being under used. The show needs to be a balance between the two seasons. With Bill, Pat and Kevin each bring an equal share to the table. I would love to see more of the hands on digging for physical facts but also opening the door to more of the what ifs. I would have love to see a show on just some of the people who reported seeing UFO's like former president Jimmy Carter and other high ranking people of our country and looking at their case files.

I personally feel Kevin got thrown under the bus by the show, with its new format Kevin became the lighting rod for everyone to trash the show from the start of season 3, people didn't give him a chance to show what he could and would bring to the show they just trashed him from day one, at this point if they bring a female onto the show now she'll get it worse than Kevin every did.

If they place a female on the show now most of the people will only see her as a ploy to save the show so they will hate her outright or only see her as set dressing. From there she will be just judged on her looks as both of you have pointed out already. not her mind just how she looks, even sadder it that it just wont be the men but the females that will rake her over the coals for her looks. If she pretty you'll get, hey can she wear shorter short and a white t-shirt while she's studing USO? or Who's she sleeping with to get the job? and If she is not so sexy it will be Hey, they found the missing link?

Plus if Pat had the same talks with a female like he did in season 2 with Ted it would be either Oh, poor girl that Pat is just evil or Oh, poor Pat that evil ball busting B..witch! No middle ground she would be a helpless pawn or a B..WITCH!

Hey to make you and the showbiz people happy why don't Bill, Pat and Kevin bring Ted back with his tall slim body and great legs put him in a cherry red baby doll dress, pad the top really well and call him, Thea.

Would that make her smart enough and sexy enough to please your dream girl ideal? Question

Peace out. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Why don't you apply, Superfan? It would definitely help to bring a new sense of balance to the shows. I do think diversity is needed, just not someone to be brought in as eye candy with nothing to add (they could add my son who would take off his shirt in every episode!).

The ratings are quite good for the show, I just think History Channel is changing its programming to attract more mooks.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:06 pm

alittletouched wrote:

Hey to make you and the showbiz people happy why don't Bill, Pat and Kevin bring Ted back with his tall slim body and great legs put him in a cherry red baby doll dress, pad the top really well and call him, Thea.

Would that make her smart enough and sexy enough to please your dream girl ideal? Question

Peace out. flower

Wow who crapped in your Bon Bons? Basketball
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:51 am

Actually Ted could come back and wear absolutely nothing and I would be OK with that. I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:46 am

Lesley wrote:
Actually Ted could come back and wear absolutely nothing and I would be OK with that. I love you Wink
And I'm sure it would be one of the highest rated episodes too.
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Why he has great leg that will make the women happy and putting him in a well padded dress should make the men happy. Everyone win???
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:16 pm

QUESTON~ Did Kevin "JUMP THE SHARK"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin made me yell at my TV   Kevin made me yell at my TV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin made me yell at my TV
Page 1 of 1