The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Vote_lcapMARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH I_voting_barMARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Vote_lcapMARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH I_voting_barMARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ufoteacher
Seeker
ufoteacher

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-09-15

MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Empty
PostSubject: MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH   MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Know The Ledge Radio
Tuesday Evening, April 9, at 9:00 PM Eastern
Call in number: 347-637-2135
Broadcast: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knowtheledgeradio

Join the Twin Pillars – Red Pill and Blue Pill - as they present to you KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO with special guests Peter Moon and Rick Smith discussing the Moorish Legacy, the Temple of Solomon and Extraterrestrial Intervention, taking the airwaves by storm. Tune in and raise your consciousness. Things will never be the same as bombshells of ancient knowledge and wisdom will be dropped left and right. Get ready to burn all the history books after this coming Tuesday evening. Your world view is about to change once and for all.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ktlradio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KnowtheledgeTV
Back to top Go down
http://ufoteacher.com
ufoteacher
Seeker
ufoteacher

PostSubject: Questions!!!   MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Date: April 16, 2013 2:51:07 PM MDT
To: ufoteacher@ufoteacher.com
Subject: Questions!!!

I've been hanging on your every word since I heard you on know the ledge. I have alot of questions. I noticed alot of the same patters that your pointed out but you filled in alot of gaps. Is it ok to send you my questions?
Back to top Go down
ufoteacher
Seeker
ufoteacher

PostSubject: About A Continuation to the Dissertation from Know The Ledge Program   MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:28 am

Date: April 20, 2013 11:43:50 AM MDT
To: "Ufoteacher@ufoteacher.com"
Subject: About A Continuation to the Dissertation from Know The Ledge Program

Peace Mr. Smith, Hope all is well. BROVO!! "with clapping" I can't stop myself from rewinding your dissertation about the creation. It is amazing on how you painted that so vividly, I wanted it to go on!! but you had stop right at the part where Adam is Bigfoot. I know time was limited. I learned so much that night & never heard it like that. How could I get the rest of the audio dissertation, perhaps the Beginning & Ending of it, I say audio because I need to here it from you!! I need everybody to see what really went on. I search for the TRUTH high & low. Wow!! you made the audio bomb go off on Know The Ledge!! Mr. Smith I give thanks for your time on so many levels. Peace, Love & Light. ~Kool

Sent from the koolest I touch in the universe!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH   MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARK YOUR CALENDARS **** ONE NIGHT ONLY **** PETER MOON & RICK SMITH
Page 1 of 1