The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Vote_lcapAlien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? I_voting_barAlien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Vote_lcapAlien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? I_voting_barAlien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skyguy2013

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-25

Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion?   Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:45 pm

I saw this video once but nobody proved it´s fake!
I think here is the best place to talk at last about it.

watch?v=YHNwaqH-OHA (copy and paste to browse)
Back to top Go down
Mark Alexander

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion?   Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:38 am

Seems a bit suspect they zoomed into that area before whatever it was appeared.
Teleportation on a plausibility scale doesn't seem possible, but I may be wrong.
Definitely strange but all sorts of strangeness can seem real when shot in nightvision.
I'd say the video is probably not what it seems. Why didn't the cameraman run over to film over the ridge on the ground where it moved too. The video ends so is probably a hoax, cameraman didn't follow the object, he moved lens away from pointing where it went too.
Was probably candy floss type substance tied to wire with a bulb on its top, turned the bulb on when cutting tree hanger and battery cable disconnects itself when bulb hits floor.
Back to top Go down
http://markalexanderufo.tripod.com
Crusty Bob

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion?   Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:27 am

I agree with much of what Mark Alexander said about the cameramans various reactions before and after the event. In addition I also noticed when I ran it thru slomo that prior to the 'flashing' event there appeared to be several clouds of liquid or matter being sprayed up from below. There could be as many as four jets on the ground spraying a volatile material upward, which then hit a 'igniter' of some unknown type that was suspended above them.
You can notice the cloudiness of the material in the resultant 'burnoff'.
In my opinion it's just more idiots trying to make a name for themselves, or make a gazillion hits on youtube! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion?   Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Teleportation! What´s your opinion?
Page 1 of 1