Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

August 2017
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

Share | 

Extraterrestrials vs Extradimensionals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    steven8
    Seeker

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Extraterrestrials vs Extradimensionals   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:34 am

As much as I have read about Mothman, I am just now reading John Keel's The Mothman Prophecies. I have certainly read hypotheses that UFOs/Visitors are actually from another dimension, rather than outer space, so that is not a new idea to me, but when I read Mr. Keel's stated belief of this fact, I had a sudden brain sprinkle (no storms in this brain).

It seems that most folks I have encountered who believe the inter-dimensional theory usually come to that belief because interplanetary travel is such an impossibility. They believe we are being visited, but the visitors just can't be from another planet, so they must be from another dimension. I do not in any way put down the inter-dimensional theory, but it struck me while reading the book -- how can the concept of visitors from another dimension be more acceptable to anyone's mind than interplanetary? I know we haven't mastered interplanetary travel, but I also don't see folks zipping back and forth between dimensions either.

Unless the folks at Cern have come up with something I've not heard about, the idea that beings from another dimension visiting us is more acceptable because beings from another planet is just too technologically far out is pretty darn far out.

Anyone else thought about this?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    steven8
    Seeker

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrials vs Extradimensionals   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:35 am

55 views and no other thoughts on why a person would find interdimensional visitors more acceptable that interstellar? I'm surprised.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

Extraterrestrials vs Extradimensionals
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1