Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlienLady09

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:37 pm

I am new here, just finished the book and was looking for talk about it with other ufo ethuasist such as myself. So if you have read it our want to listen to me talk about it message me

Last edited by AlienLady09 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelled title wrong)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
freekedeva

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: 2012   Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Hello. I'm new to the forum. I didn't read the book, but does it have anything to do with the prophecy of 2012, the end of days? I'm interested in this subject, please tell me more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartianBob

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Has anyone read Ophiuchs: Last Days of 2012   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:08 pm

I have read the book as well its great to finally to see some discussion on it. I'm new to the site as well joined because I seen the title of the book on a search and it sent me here. Great site so far, I viewed some interesting posts.

Back to the book, it is very much about the prophecy of 2012, it goes from a biblically recalled abduction taken you through a twisted past leading to the end of 2012. The book is extremely deep and accurate as far as possibilities go on our history's timeline. It's written as a play or movie, I'm not sure which but it made it an easier read for how complex it is. Rumor has it's going to be picked up as a movie (XXfingers crossedXX). It also reminds me of a second Adam and Eve the way the love is between Ezekiel and Kim.

My daughter who is 14 even loved the book and took it to her school. If you have any particular questions about my views on the book, ask me and I'll be happy to share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartianBob

PostSubject: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Some links on the book:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpfd8Xm9MmA&feature=related

http://www.amazon.com/Ophiuchus-Last-Days-David-Powell/dp/1442116471/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244862152&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlienLady09

PostSubject: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi welcome to my conversation, already it's getting interesting. I'm happy I can finally talk to someone new about the topic my husband is sick of it, he is a huge skeptic.

MartianBob I see you enjoyed the story and freekedeva is interested, it was a very great book, where have you heard it was going to be made into a movie, that would be awesome I could drag my husband to see that lol. Especially with all the fighting scenes, I know the graphics and would be amazing. Any whoo, since you read the book my question to you is, if you were Ezekiel and had to ask your questions what would they be?

I thought about that for days, if I would ask the same questions or doom us all with pointless questions lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlienLady09

PostSubject: Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Thanks for the links, I just found out amazon let you see the first 6 pages. Its definately not enough to grab the complexity of the story or even get a full view, it needs 10 pages at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartianBob

PostSubject: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:34 pm

I don't I could have asked better questions... You have to remember to release to much info about the book, you may ruin it for some readers. I know for me the best part of reading the story was testing the accuracy and appreciating the concept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartianBob

PostSubject: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:36 pm

I agree its really not enough of the story or the most interesting just the set up, it would be nice if you could choose which 6 pages, i would choose 24-30, I'm sure you know why. They don't call me MartianBob for know reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Welcome to the UFO Magazine forum.

I have a counter argument to the 2012 claims done with humor:

http://www.cracked.com/article_17445_6-best-2012-apocalypse-theories-are-all-bullshit.html

The calendar made by the Mayans was done so they would restart it when the cycle ended.
Back to top Go down
MartianBob

PostSubject: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:46 pm

That's the best thing about the book, not to ruin it for those who haven't read it, but the book doesn't end at 2012, just that phase dun dun dun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartianBob

PostSubject: Hey Kid Flash   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 am

I noticed you were the posters for the books on here, have you read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012. If so I would love to here your take on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:39 pm

I haven't read it, but I will definitely put it on my reading list.
Back to top Go down
MartianBob

PostSubject: Hey Kid Flash   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:49 pm

That's great, i read your reviews and some of your post, i would appreciate your take on the story, I haven't heard from the other 3 posters yet on the topic, I look forward to good convo on the topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlienLady09

PostSubject: I have read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi Bob,

i took your advice and started researching things in the book. One of the many things I found is in the timeline (extremely realistic), I cheched the name Ophiuchus as a zodiac and found that the time it was over the earth around the period of 2000bc (not going to say specific because of book) the next time will be the last days of 2012. That's hot, amazing, incredible, excellent, wonderful... Good Job!!!

i am going to keep inspecting the book, you have opened new thoughts for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartianBob

PostSubject: Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:28 pm

That's great AlienLady, that's one of 37 I've found, to all other readers I challenge you to find more hidden messages then me. This is what i do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
freekedeva

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Do you guys believe there is any truth to this book? I'm going to read it, you have me intrigued...and yes alienlady, my boyfriend thinks most of what I believe on these subjects is complete fiction, or he just fears the unknown. I, on the other hand, live for the unknown, I constantly crave more knowledge of the truths yet to be revealed. Has anyone found any other books on this subject worth reading?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartianBob

PostSubject: Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 pm

I honestly do believe there's alot of truth in the writting, it's so logical parts have to be true. Now totally true No, not at all because it has outrageous moments which I'm sure is to grab for the movie attention. I usually read one book a month to try to get everything I can out of the book, the last thing I read that was actually worth mentioning is 460,000 Years Of UFO-Extraterrestrials Biggest Events And Secrets From Phoenicia To The White House: From Nibiru, Zetas, Anunnaki, Sumer To Eisenhower, Mj12, Cia, Military Abductees, Mind Control which was more facts than entertainment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlienLady09

PostSubject: I have read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 pm

I think if you have read the bible be it old or new testament you can find truth in this story. The other book I was referenced too was the John Ventre's 2012 Prophecy, John Ventre has a quote on the cover of Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starliving

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: I too have read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:40 pm

white glove coming off. SLAP!!! I accept your challenge, I have found 43 so far and I noticed in your post you didn't leave a way for people to prove the number, guess its the honor system but I welcome any tests
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpaceDreams

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: I too have read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:00 am

Great topics for a great book. i can't wait to see who finds the most messages in the writing. Good Luck, I know for a fact its a little over a hundred, a hint is the total itself is a hidden message. Do the Math (hint, hint)

get the book

Paper 13.00
http://www.amazon.com/Ophiuchus-Last-Days-David-Powell/dp/1442116471/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1245124704&sr=1-1

eBook 5.99
http://www.filamentbooks.com/scripts/WebObjects.exe/eBookstore.woa/wa/find?assetID=1780
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nebulady

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:59 am

Hi, I too found this blog in looking for talk of Ophiuchus: last days of 2012, glad I found some. I appreciate how the author rights about strong women and displays how history has treated women of strength and how that strength depicts evil. If it becomes a movie I'll be in the front row, and will go a few times until I get the full picture.
Good job to the author. I haven't found any hidden mysteries or messages or anything like that, just enjoyed the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartianBob

PostSubject: Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:17 pm

That's good nebulady, what did you like most about story
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:33 pm

freekedeva, I do think the majority of books written on the subject of 2012 are done to make money as the date approaches. I wonder what the subject will be about when Dec 22, 2012 comes and nothing happens?

There are so many wild theories and ideas out in the internet that one could get dizzy. I do believe the Mayan calendar was a marker that would have been used to start over if the Mayans were around today. They would of had many ceremonies to start the beginning of the new era and end of the old one.

Will Nibiru (or Planet X) visit us?
WIll the human population attain a higher level of consciousness?
Will aliens land and show themselves to the public?
Will there be many natural disasters that nearly destroy the world?
Will the End Times start?

Or will Dec 21, 2012 be like any other day of the year and pass on with nothing much happening?

All the authors have books and DVDs on the subject and claim to be correct. In a little over three years, we will see if any or none are correct. Instead of worrying for the next three years on an event not likely to happen, I say enjoy your life.
Back to top Go down
MartianBob

PostSubject: Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:18 pm

That's the great thing about this book, the world doesn't end, it starts over the book just talks about the world leading to the last days of 2012, the year, not the world. And the story is more of a play/movie than one of those average end of the world books, it's ALOT more entertaining. Not to mention a better buy, I live on my Iphone and ebook works great for me, I just found out about the membership filament offers, I've been thinking of uprading...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starliving

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Martian Bob   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:24 pm

MartianBob Nooooo.... You're giving away the ending, no just kidding, that's one of the books hidden clues, I'm up to 67 by the way, contest still good? I'm ready for any question...

I'm waiting for Ophiuchus: The Begining, the follow up. What is the author waiting for, I want to know whats going to happen next
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012   

Back to top Go down

Has anyone read Ophiuchus: Last Days of 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next