UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    Top posters
    onlychild
    Wikipedia Says The Magazine is Done Vote_lcapWikipedia Says The Magazine is Done I_voting_barWikipedia Says The Magazine is Done Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    Wikipedia Says The Magazine is Done Vote_lcapWikipedia Says The Magazine is Done I_voting_barWikipedia Says The Magazine is Done Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    August 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

Wikipedia Says The Magazine is Done

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    steven8
    Seeker
    steven8

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2010-08-31

Wikipedia Says The Magazine is Done Empty
    PostSubject: Wikipedia Says The Magazine is Done   Wikipedia Says The Magazine is Done Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_Magazine

In BOLD Letters R.I.P. UFO Magazine. Is this true?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    steven8
    Seeker
    steven8

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2010-08-31

Wikipedia Says The Magazine is Done Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia Says The Magazine is Done   Wikipedia Says The Magazine is Done Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 am

Happy to see Nancy's post on the ,main page. I tried to post a reply, but I can't remember my Disqus (sp?) sign-in. Where is Nancy's personal blog located?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

Wikipedia Says The Magazine is Done
    Page 1 of 1