The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
WHAT IS THIS?? Vote_lcapWHAT IS THIS?? I_voting_barWHAT IS THIS?? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

WHAT IS THIS??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BEN84

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-09

WHAT IS THIS?? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IS THIS??   WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Myself, my father, and my good friend were hunting in central Wisconsin this last weekend and my friend saw something to say the least we could not explain. We had just gotten up into our treestands when my friend texted me asking if I could see lights on my property, I couldn’t but he was persistent and honestly sounded a little scarred. I have pics, but without knowing the layout of my property they really wouldn’t mean much unless you just kind of take my word for it. I have 42 acres and he was looking right out into the middle of it into what is the thickest brushed area of the property. The sun was not up yet, and there was no fog for the moon to be illuminating. There was about a 50-75sq yd area of intense white light illuminating the woods. It is way to much and to bright of light to be another person with a flashlight, or for the matter even multiple bright spotlights. There are no roads or houses anywhere in the direction that the pics were taken, just more woods. The pictures are a little blurry due to being taken in the dark but you can clearly see a large area of brightly light up woods. I was about to walk over to see for myself when my friend said they just blinked out and it was then dark. Im not saying that this is a UFO, but my father is to say the least a skeptic, and we could not think of a logical or rational explanation for a source of this light. Again, you pretty much have to take my word for some of the conditions but I will send the pics and would love to hear if you guys have any ideas on what could have naturally been causing this light. Also, later in the morning we walked back in the area of the light and there was no sign of people being back there. Im not looking to be on your show or anything like that, I would judt like to hear what you guys think. We thought maybe the moon hitting fog, but there was no fog and in my opinion the light is way too concentrated for that. Also some might think it’s the moon reflecting off of water, but there is no water back there. Again there is also no roads or houses in that direction. Im sure you guys get hundreds of emails, but if you happen to come across mine I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to email me back if you have any other questions that would help you come up with a theory on what this could be.

Thanks Guys

[img]WHAT IS THIS?? Lights14[/img]
Back to top Go down
BEN84

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-09

WHAT IS THIS?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS THIS??   WHAT IS THIS?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Come on people, all of you guys looking at this have to have an opinion. Im really curious/anxious to hear what some of you have to say!
Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THIS??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Sightings-
Jump to: