Similar topics
  • » X-mas Video collection 7
  • » Happy new year ! Xmas Video collection 6
  • » Video Manusia Bersetubuh Dengan Hewan
  • » Classic Paranormal/UFO TV Video Clips
  • » Paranormal Witness Wanted
  • » Paranormal Witness & Travis Walton
  • » Favorite Music Videos/Clips
  • » Youtube Video (Indian Plant for MPB)
  • » Samboorna Regai sastram - Tamil palmistry classic
  • » Video: The China Study
  • UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Real People With Real Super Powers
    Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:33 am by Ufomania

» The Unexplained Odon Fire Poltergeist
    Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:15 am by Ufomania

» Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH…
    Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:29 am by Ufomania

» Could this be an image of the Loch Ness monster?
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:58 am by Ufomania

» A Mother Was Filming Her Child When A Tiny Creature Was Caught on Camera!
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:21 am by Ufomania

» MISSILE OR ROCKET ON APOLLO PHOTOGRAPH?
    Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:44 am by Ufomania

» STRANGE GLOWING FIGURE SITTING ON BENCH
    Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:13 am by Ufomania

» Military Eyewitness Captures 'Transparent UFO' On Night Vision
    Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:19 am by Ufomania

» Jeremy Vaeni on Project Archivist.
    Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:32 pm by Jeremy Vaeni

Top posters
    onlychild

Ufofiend

davefair

glider

Lesley

free wheel

Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

LakehurstNJwitness

jackgbowman

September 2014
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum
    Share | 

Classic Paranormal/UFO TV Video Clips

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Classic Paranormal/UFO TV Video Clips   Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:02 pm

I am often happily surprised by what is stumbled across from the past and how much enjoyment can be had while "looking for other things". Very Happy

Classic Betty Hill from 1978; "Betty at Home" and an appearance on an unusual paranormal game show called "Beyond Reason" filmed in Winnipeg Manitoba during the 1978 time period. Please enjoy. Very Happy

Part 1:

Part 2:

Fix'
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classic Paranormal/UFO TV Video Clips   Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Another blast from the past, this one with USAF "assistance", for your enjoyment Project UFO - The Washington DC Incident. Very '70's TV.

Very Happy

Fix'
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classic Paranormal/UFO TV Video Clips   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:13 pm

I remember watching Project UFO when it first aired on NBC. It was one of the few hits they had at that time. Thank you for bringing clips to that long forgotten show.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classic Paranormal/UFO TV Video Clips   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Glad you enjoyed it kidflash2008. Very Happy There's this one episode that describes "the UFO Tourist Trap" to a T. Years before such a "thing" existed. Wink. as I recall it was quite "good". I'll take a look about and see if I can scare it up.

"Where were you in '62"?, Wolfman Jack.

A favorite:

Cheers,

Fix'
    Back to top Go down
    LakehurstNJwitness
    CE 2

Number of posts: 219
    Registration date: 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Classic Paranormal/UFO TV Video Clips   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Thank you for the clips.

At the end of the Betty Hill clip (part-2) it's amazing to hear that she was seeing 10-50 ufo's at a time meeting and then seperating in the skies .. I'd like to know if she ever wrote about those later sightings and photos, or if a documentary was done about those. My guess would be that the media and investigators dropped the ball with her and probably never followed up on her claims with any amount of seriousness. I mean here the poor lady is on a game show trying to tell how she's seeing all these ufo's right now ... and she gets cut off like its nothing. I hope someone looked her up and investigated her claims that she was obviously trying to share with the world.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Classic Paranormal/UFO TV Video Clips   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 am

I read a great interview over at www.thedeadbolt.com after linking from The Debris Field. Tip of the hat to the Lady from NM. Very Happy Bill and Giorgio T chatting about "Which Mountain?" and 'Witch Mountain. Here's a link at thedeadbolt. Very Happy

Oh. The Project U.F.O. TV series bits:
    Project UFO - The Joshua Flats Incident - Saucerville USA - Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

and one more that was enjoyable, my favorite so far:

Project UFO - The Fremont Incident - Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Very Happy Cheers,

Fix'
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classic Paranormal/UFO TV Video Clips   Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Warning:

Bladerunner purists should not, I repeat; SHOULD NOT watch the upcoming NA release of the feature Red Dwarf - Back To Earth. Very Happy Chloe Annet. Very Happy The "small red one" is back. Maybe.

A clip of the "pitch" for "The Starlost" with Keir Dullea. A series that was so utterly bad it was good... maybe even fantastic. Very Happy Ellison disowned the project and Ben Bova was brought in an advisory capacity. Where were you in '72?

Very Happy Fix'
    Back to top Go down

Classic Paranormal/UFO TV Video Clips

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1