The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
secondhand account! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
secondhand account! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
secondhand account! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
secondhand account! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
secondhand account! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
secondhand account! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
secondhand account! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
secondhand account! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
secondhand account! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
secondhand account! Vote_lcapsecondhand account! I_voting_barsecondhand account! Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
secondhand account! Vote_lcapsecondhand account! I_voting_barsecondhand account! Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

secondhand account!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

secondhand account! Empty
PostSubject: secondhand account!   secondhand account! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Back in 1957, my father who was a Lt. in the U.S.Army Air Corp. At the end of WWII he was sent to Whitesands Missle test range. He was there from 1946 to 1950. He told me that they had put a capsule in a V-2, with five "spacemen" and fired it into the upper atmosphere, to be parachuted back to the ground. The V-2 after launch went off course and crashed near Roswell. Knowing this story, and the Roswell story. I've often wondered if the whole incident wasn't a cover for what my Dad told me. If your a documentary nut as I am, you may notice that there are next to no documentarys on Whitesands and what was done there. It all may have been to cover up a tragic mistake that killed our first astronauts. Keep in mind the V-2 had a 1000 lb. payload, five little guys @ 150 lbs is plausable.
Saberjet/Sunny Fla.
Back to top Go down

secondhand account!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Other Stuff :: Leftovers-
Jump to: