Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Unconfirmed!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Unconfirmed!!!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi All, I'm the new guy. Back in 1958 my Dad told me that when he was stationed in Whitesands N.M. That the Army Air Force launched a V-2, with a crew of "Spacemen"(his words) and it crashed near Roswell. It sounds nuts I know, yet how many documentarys have you ever seen on what was done at Whitesands Missle Test Range. Next to none. I often think that the current Roswell story was a cover for our screw up and the death of those first astronauts. This type of cover-up was common to the USSR during the space race of the 60's. He was stationed there from 1946 to 1950, and was a Lt. in the Army Air Force/Air Force, at that time. alien Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: roswell covers   Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:03 pm

As I have heard several in my life; I give all a brief consideration, but Astronaut Gordon Cooper said while he was at white sands training, Dr. Von Braun and other scientists saw UFOs over the base.
Suggest you look at Rudiak's site. They were under survailance, much like the space missions/ moon missions.
http://roswellproof.homestead.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Unconfirmed!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: