HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amy.evans.79656
New Member


Number of posts : 12
Location : Half Moon Bay, Ca
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:48 am

Greetings to this group and to Bill Smile

I was sent a very short video with a very interesting Triangle shaped craft silently hovering over an American city ... this craft was slowly rotating counter clockwise, with its bow angled downward Kinda cool looking Smile and very detailed Nice detail! And the best part of all? They kick in the main drive engines! That fantastic white ball of energy gives off no sigh of heat at all! You can almost hear the Captain yell-GET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE! Then Poof!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheKolbrinPlanet-XNibiruGroup/
amy.evans.79656
New Member


Number of posts : 12
Location : Half Moon Bay, Ca
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:32 am

A very good friend of mine is analyizing these images, and sent me this image What I found of interest is the energy signature of the object. It does not seem to be hot but rather of a cool nature. I do not know what type of energy system would generate cool like this. It seems uniform and almost like a stealth mode, undetectable. Like a bubble floating in the air. When comparing the other photos they all have the same characteristic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheKolbrinPlanet-XNibiruGroup/
amy.evans.79656
New Member


Number of posts : 12
Location : Half Moon Bay, Ca
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!   Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Bill,

The images above were all captured from a video using a PC program called Grabit ... the person appears to have used a Night-Vision Equipted Digital Cam-Corder of some type ... he/she tried to keep the object in focus as it slowly rotated counter-clockwise with a bow down angle. When the main drive engines started to come online, it at first flashed a few times, then came up to full brighness. The warping out sequence was just "WOW" ...the white ball flashed larger, then larger, then poof! ... the video died just after the craft vanished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheKolbrinPlanet-XNibiruGroup/
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 299
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!   Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 am

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
amy.evans.79656
New Member


Number of posts : 12
Location : Half Moon Bay, Ca
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Sigh   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
*sigh*
Agreed! ... but at least this one was finally caught on a Night-Vision equipted digital recorder ... and is not some static photo ... Bill should have the video in his hands by now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheKolbrinPlanet-XNibiruGroup/
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 299
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:32 am

...., at a loss. What's a loss of a loss? I'm actually at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
amy.evans.79656
New Member


Number of posts : 12
Location : Half Moon Bay, Ca
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Black Manta (Hybrid)   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
...., at a loss. What's a loss of a loss? I'm actually at that.
Well my friend … it all depends upon what you consider a loss?

The craft was caught on video (A Hybrid version of the Air Force “TR-3A Black Manta”, so we finally know it is real … and the video shows it to be Space Flight capable … unless that was a “Cloaking Device” that kicked in before it vanished from the viewer’s sight?

Bill & Nancy hopefully have the video by now … but they might not … I have had my e-mails compromised … and images and video files have been removed from them before my friends could see them … I know that the Ca Directors of MUFON and Stanton Friedman have received them.

The craft/ship was using its Bow Thrusters to rotate with … the tiny jets can/could only be seen in a close inspection of the video … so she might have been searching for something?

The craft/ship is rumored to use Anti-Gravity Drive … this was very clear in the video, so that rumor has been proven true!

The next question should be … can she use this Anti-Gravity Drive for Inter-system Travel?, or also for Deep Space Travel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheKolbrinPlanet-XNibiruGroup/
amy.evans.79656
New Member


Number of posts : 12
Location : Half Moon Bay, Ca
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Very Powerful Tesla Coils!   Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:52 pm

amy.evans.79656 wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
...., at a loss. What's a loss of a loss? I'm actually at that.
Well my friend … it all depends upon what you consider a loss?

The craft was caught on video (A Hybrid version of the Air Force “TR-3A Black Manta”, so we finally know it is real … and the video shows it to be Space Flight capable … unless that was a “Cloaking Device” that kicked in before it vanished from the viewer’s sight?

Bill & Nancy hopefully have the video by now … but they might not … I have had my e-mails compromised … and images and video files have been removed from them before my friends could see them … I know that the Ca Directors of MUFON and Stanton Friedman have received them.

The craft/ship was using its Bow Thrusters to rotate with … the tiny jets can/could only be seen in a close inspection of the video … so she might have been searching for something?

The craft/ship is rumored to use Anti-Gravity Drive … this was very clear in the video, so that rumor has been proven true!

The next question should be … can she use this Anti-Gravity Drive for Inter-system Travel?, or also for Deep Space Travel?
The Black Manta employs a very powerful set of “Tesla Coils” on the upper & lower part of its body/hull. These Coils produce a Space/Time Bubble … as seen in the images here … the crew and the ship are then not affected by Gravity and Inertia … allowing the ship to fold space, and travel great distances in outer space!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheKolbrinPlanet-XNibiruGroup/
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 299
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Wow. You're still here.

If anyone's actually wondering, these stills are from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXsZRc-cdGw&feature=related

And it's CGI, probably a guerilla ad campaign for Roxio, the software company whose animated logo mysteriously pops up at the end. Either that or it's the calmest person in the face of alien contact ever to pick up a camera.

Our friend on the forum here can't even get the alleged country of origin right. America? France? What's the difference, really, it's just another lazy hoax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
amy.evans.79656
New Member


Number of posts : 12
Location : Half Moon Bay, Ca
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Yes, I"m still here :)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
Wow. You're still here.

If anyone's actually wondering, these stills are from this video: (New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.) Nice my friend ... since you were able to post the link to the youtube video, you must have been here for a while now? ... and thank you for that link, as the video was sent to me by a second party, with no idea of when, where, and what time it was videotaped at Smile

And it's CGI, probably a guerilla ad campaign for Roxio, the software company whose animated logo mysteriously pops up at the end. Either that or it's the calmest person in the face of alien contact ever to pick up a camera.

Our friend on the forum here can't even get the alleged country of origin right. America? France? What's the difference, really, it's just another lazy hoax.
Wrong my friend Smile
The video has been checked out, and is real! There was no photo-shopping involved ... a friend of mine works for DOD, and quietly said its the real thing! ... another Scientist friend said he used to work with these things ... and decared it the real McCoy! ... another friend of mine works for NASA itself, and verified it was real!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheKolbrinPlanet-XNibiruGroup/
amy.evans.79656
New Member


Number of posts : 12
Location : Half Moon Bay, Ca
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!   Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:22 pm

amy.evans.79656 wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
Wow. You're still here.

If anyone's actually wondering, these stills are from this video: (New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.) Nice my friend ... since you were able to post the link to the youtube video, you must have been here for a while now? ... and thank you for that link, as the video was sent to me by a second party, with no idea of when, where, and what time it was videotaped at Smile

And it's CGI, probably a guerilla ad campaign for Roxio, the software company whose animated logo mysteriously pops up at the end. Either that or it's the calmest person in the face of alien contact ever to pick up a camera.

Our friend on the forum here can't even get the alleged country of origin right. America? France? What's the difference, really, it's just another lazy hoax.
Wrong my friend Smile
The video has been checked out, and is real! There was no photo-shopping involved ... a friend of mine works for DOD, and quietly said its the real thing! ... another Scientist friend said he used to work with these things ... and decared it the real McCoy! ... another friend of mine works for NASA itself, and verified it was real!
You must be the inhouse debunker here ... personally I would leave that job up the either Bill or Nancy ... but what the heck ... I don't care or mind what you say Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheKolbrinPlanet-XNibiruGroup/
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 299
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!   Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 am

Gosh, with friends like that who needs Bill or Stanton to verify anything? Looks like you've got this covered!

You've been caught and called out. Why not just leave quietly? Why all the sticking around? I'm just curious what you get out of this psychologically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
amy.evans.79656
New Member


Number of posts : 12
Location : Half Moon Bay, Ca
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: :) Sorry my friend, I am not going anywhere, unless told so by Bill or Nancy themselves :)   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:26 am

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
Gosh, with friends like that who needs Bill or Stanton to verify anything? Looks like you've got this covered!

You've been caught and called out. Why not just leave quietly? Why all the sticking around? I'm just curious what you get out of this psychologically.
If you are going to react like this to a “Human Built” Starship, I am really wondering how you would react to an Alien/Visitor Starship? Or to even more interesting information?

So, while it would be interesting to play this silly game with you, I’ll decline … I have far more respect for Bill & Nancy … and to the other people who post here, than to do so J
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheKolbrinPlanet-XNibiruGroup/
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 299
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:24 am

amy.evans.79656 wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
Gosh, with friends like that who needs Bill or Stanton to verify anything? Looks like you've got this covered!

You've been caught and called out. Why not just leave quietly? Why all the sticking around? I'm just curious what you get out of this psychologically.
If you are going to react like this to a “Human Built” Starship, I am really wondering how you would react to an Alien/Visitor Starship? Or to even more interesting information?

So, while it would be interesting to play this silly game with you, I’ll decline … I have far more respect for Bill & Nancy … and to the other people who post here, than to do so J


Actually, I made it clear I'm reacting to a pathetic hoax by you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!   

Back to top Go down
 
Triangle shaped Human Space craft caught on video hovering, then warping out!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Variation - bell shaped curve
» FUNNY CHRISTMAS VIDEO - How dogs with hands prepair for Xmas!
» Do non human symbols speak sometimes in a dream?
» Really Cool Jesus video!
» A Short Video on the Biblical Basis of Dreams

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: