The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Vote_lcapNazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 I_voting_barNazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Vote_lcapNazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 I_voting_barNazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kool1

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Empty
PostSubject: Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945   Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:00 am

Nazis recover UFO from crash then in 1945 the Americans obtain the UFO and begin
reverse engineering project. FREE book can be read on internet at
1333-1.com
Back to top Go down
kool1

PostSubject: RE   Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:11 pm

I thought you all might like to read this reply.

To Joe the Waiter and Melwick

Actually there is one solid, testable piece of evidence, but those 16 people have never been able to prove it was part of the reverse engineering project they are talking about.

The collapse of space-time is proven in the physics paper No Relativistic Mass Increase Required.

What you do not know is the free book Knight’s Tale is only book one of a trilogy.

What the 16 people are (or were, because most of them are now dead) trying to do is build circumstantial evidence that can have only one explanation: a secret UFO project to back engineer UFO parts AND (!) develop a theoretical bases for the alien technology required to develop a functioning UFO.

So it is really two parts, and the evidence can be divided into two categories: UFO parts and theoretical physics that is unlike anything we current know.

Quite naturally you focused only on the UFO parts and completely ignored the theoretical physics part.

The physics part mathematically proves that as space collapses the repulsive force become infinite. The consequence is that aliens are NOT going to go zooming about the universe at or beyond the speed of light UNLESS (!) they have portal technology. And how do you develop portal technology ….. well you have to use zero dimensional space, and where do you have access to zero dimensional space ….. well that would be in a particle accelerator capable of generating miniature black holes, and what can the new particle accelerators do ….. well they can generate miniature black holes.

I guess you see where this is going ….. It’s going to the Secret Theory Project those 16 people are claiming is all about alien technology.

Obviously I know more about it then those 16 people because I am one of the people they accuse of having been involved in the Secret Theory Project. I am Emory Taylor.

I edited the book Knight’s Tale because I wanted to control the information, and I wanted to make the very point you stated about the UFO part of the book ….. Anecdotal and as far as the UFO parts go there is not one solid, testable piece of evidence.

But you are sadly mistaken if you think there is not one solid testable piece of evidence when it comes to the physics part ….. as I already stated ….. those 16 people were never able to directly tie the Secret Theory to the UFO parts project ….. of course they claim I am the reason for that because I supposedly head the dissimulation of the project.

Of course I waited until most of those 16 people were dead before I published the book Knuight's Tale ...... can you hear me LAUGHING!
Back to top Go down
kool1

PostSubject: Re: Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945   Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 am

To Joe the Waiter

First ….. the Secret Theory is most definitely NOT Einsteinian, because Einstein’s claim is that you can not accelerate a material object of mass to or beyond the speed of light because of relativistic mass increase: you would need an infinite force to accelerate an infinite mass. The Secret Theory rejects Einstein’s claim of relativistic mass increase and instead mathematically proves that what is really happening is the collapse of 3D space to 0D space with the repulsive force of cosmology increasing to infinite. So the Secret Theory is definitely NOT Einsteinian physics.

Second ….. from my point of view, the Secret Theory is definitely NOT suppose to lend validity to the alleged UFO Parts Project. It was Delmar Knight’s point of view that the Secret Theory would lend validity to the alleged UFO Parts Project except for one stumbling block: he could never directly tie the Secret Theory to the alleged UFO Parts Project.

Third …. The reason Delmar Knight thought the Secret Theory would lend validity to the alleged UFO Parts Project is because in rebuking Einstein the Secret Theory opens the door to our being able to visit other parts of the universe, say millions of light years away, by the use of portal technology, and Delmar Knight just assumed the only way us humans came up with such an idea was because we had recovered a UFO and were back engineering it. Of course as I am one of the authors of the so-called Secret Theory I REJECT Delmar Knight’s premise us humans had to have aliens/UFOs in order to come up with the idea.

You know being skeptic is one thing, but when you use it as a weapon to harpoon the ideas, theories, and/or experiences of others it is NOT very convincing. On the other hand if you would use sound reasoning, logic, and the given information to do the harpooning it is way more convincing. And being dismissive simply because you’re a skeptic prevents you from seeing the deeper, and far more interesting story.

What do you suppose that story is?
Back to top Go down
kool1

PostSubject: RE   Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:36 am

In 1984 -1985 I worked on a project for the Army National Guard in North Dakota. Dr. Schwalm of the University of North Dakota allowed the use of a university physics lab. The project was cancelled after a scaled down test was done in the lab. This test was successful, and no explanation was give for the cancellation.

At the time, I was not aware that Dr. Schwalm had a high level security clearance, and not aware that his research was funded by NATO, and that it involved a weapons project. I was also not aware that one of the officers with whom I had contact prior to the cancellation also had high level security clearance and work a weapons project.

For reasons unknown to me ….. I can only speculate ….. an anonymous male contacted Dr. Schwalm and inquired about me and the project. Dr. Schwalm told me it had happened and stated that “They would get him.”. At the time I assumed the “They” was the university (its security).

Of course, years later, when I learned about the weapons project, the high level security clearance, and NATO funding I realized the “They” was not the university security but instead was the military.

It was shortly after Dr. Schwalm told me about the anonymous caller that I was approached by an officer who asked if I would take a look at another project. Something had gone wrong and someone had been hurt. I declined.

Shortly after this I became involved with a private research group as a researcher. All of the research involved faster-than-light technology, and portal technology.

My guess as to how Fred Dobbs developed the Nazi UFO story is as follows.

Someone was leaking information about the weapons project, and for whatever reason either masked it as a UFO project, or possibly believed it actually was a UFO project. In the course of leaking information my name came up because I was working the project that involved the Army Nation Guard and Dr. Schwalm. As the leaking of information continued my name again came up in connection with the accident when someone got hurt.

Then the military personal handling the case of information being leaked decided to discredit Fred Dobbs after it was learned he was the anonymous. Although it could have been one of two other people: UFO investigators Marlow and Johnson. But they were likely working with Dobbs, so nailing it down to just one of them is not necessary.

The discrediting to the form of feeding Dobbs (or Marlow/Johnson) false information. Of course my having been asked to investigate the other project where someone got hurt turned into my having been the one who caused the accident. My having worked with the Army Nation Guard and Dr. Schwalm on a project that got canceled turned into the Nazi UFO parts project. Of course the story was embellished with the Nazi bomber, the secret Nazi project, the Nazi scientists, and all of that information. Of course this all leads away from the real project, and discredits Dobbs (or Marlow/Johnson) because we all know the Nazi UFO stories are false, or at least believed by most people to be false.

Anyway that is what I think happened as to how Dobbs got his story.
Back to top Go down
kool1

PostSubject: Re: Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945   Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Unfortunately ….. No, it is not just a story. UFO researchers have hassled me since 1985 with claims I am involved in the cover up and dissimilation of the Secret Theory Project. They even claim I know the location of the alien home galaxy which they managed to decipher from the code Dr. Schwalm and I used to conceal this information. All of this is given in book two of the trilogy. It is also FREE. So I am not trying to sell you anything.

Actually the collapse of space-time is mathematically proven (simple high school math) in a short physics paper you can read at
http://www.1333-1.co...2/AreaMJ12.html
Back to top Go down
kool1

PostSubject: Re: Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945   Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:13 am

Joe the Waiter wanted to know if my work had been reviewed by any peers. Here is my reply

Sorry it took so long. But two of the Dr.s do not want me posting their names on a UFO forum. Sorry but that is the way mainstream physics is. However, these three also reviewed my work. One of these names should really stick out and be familiar to you (Friedman). Like I said, it is really just high school math. You can check it for your self. You do not really need these men doing it for you; however, they did.
Dr. Mendel Sachs
Stanton T. Friedman
Walter Babin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945   Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nazi UFO Obtained By Americans 1945
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: UFOs and Technology-
Jump to: