The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Vote_lcapReverse Engineering from the UFO(s) I_voting_barReverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Vote_lcapReverse Engineering from the UFO(s) I_voting_barReverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lawrence.berkin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-18

Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Empty
PostSubject: Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s)   Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:55 pm

I am most pleased to see others than myself who are interested in the technologies that can be created by the captured UFO. It should be a relief to my fellow human beings that these technologies are oft times created from instruments that have nothing to do with their original purpose. Yet, human technology mixed with reversed engineering gives an incomprehensible type of technology that will not be easily countered by any enemy alien race. We deduce that those who would not thwart us are so advanced as not to bother us when they would be able to figure out what we have done. Also, anything we reverse engineer is naturally understood by us with study and we cannot understand anything outside the box of our present stage of evolutionary intelligence. Therefore, this work is good for humanity as a whole while at least being partially fail safe as a consequence of the mix of our own technology. You'll be seeing more unique and otherwise impossible technology coming. The use of a technology where instant spacecraft are created from large asteroids. Of course, this involves more than simply attaching giant thrusters to the giant rock. Yet, space craft that would astound the imagination with regards of size can be created from asteroids by advanced laser, robotic and new programs that would boggle the senses to see the end result. We need to get off this planet and establish ourselves so our eggs are not all in one basket. No planet lasts forever. The key to our immortality as a species means colonizing and continuing to colonize. Therefore, we need all the technology we can get...
Back to top Go down
Ace68
Ace68

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s)   Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Do you have any examples of these products?
Back to top Go down
Lmonske
Seeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: reverse engineering   Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:57 am

I sont know of anything you could possibly relate to UFO technology being reverse engineered. Surely if this engineering existed you would see it flying. Just like F117, B1,B1B,B2. We dont have secrets too many people making money selling them to enemys or giving them away for youtube hits. They dont even understand that they arew spying, they have it in their mind the are disclosing crap. Its sad because in the end it costs american lives.
Back to top Go down
amy.evans.79656

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Reversed Engineering the UFO   Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Ace68 wrote:
Do you have any examples of these products?
Check out the book "The Day After Roswell" by the late US ARMY Col, Philip Corso ... you will find several free PDF's of this book on Google, and if you do not, e-mail me and I will send you a copy of the PDF. His Book covers you're question ... in detail!
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheKolbrinPlanet-XNibiruGroup/
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Reverse engineering???   Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:27 pm

This is my take on the subject, and it's just a small one. Back in the mid-60's. I was in the Navy, and was sent to electronics school in Greatlakes Ill. One of the subjects we were studying was transistor applications. We were told that Bell Labs invented the transistor in 1947,(same year as Roswell crash). Transistors were seen to be the new electronics wonder, and were to replace the current vaccume tubes, in the future. Now to put this into context, the vaccume tube started life in the turn of the 19th. century, and slowly evovled in complexity over the decades. Then in the span of just a few short years the transistor came into use over night. and in less then fifteen years evolved into the intigrated circuit. In otherwords 50 to 100 years of vaccume tubes and less than 20 years, transistors/intigrated circuits??? Holes don't flow, electrons do, as the instructors used to say,(co-valance bonding). Not that we humans aren't capable of great leaps in progress, but some times things just don't look right...
Bill T./Saberjet
Lakeland Fl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s)   Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reverse Engineering from the UFO(s)
Page 1 of 1